Estonia and Denmark

So I live in Estonia and want to move to Denmark, since better overall living conditions. Thing is I don't really want to go someplace where the race wars is going to take place.

Is Denmark going to get overwhelmed with sandniggers? If yes, what country should I consider?

Other urls found in this thread:

apollon.uio.no/english/articles/2012/4-english-scandinavian.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, Latvia.

Yes move there and push the Danes out of their tiny livingspace, force them to move to Sweden.

If you want good living conditions in Scandinavia the only thing you can do is either move to Iceland or really, really north. Otherwise, you'll just be placing yourself in the middle of a battlefield.

Move here, learn the language and respect our culture.

The shitskins are just an inconvenience that will be dealt with eventually.

Stay in your own country instead.

Cuck.

Ive been doing danish duolingo for a week. Can i come?

Our government is most likely gonna go against EU's demands of removing border control.
So, less immigrants. Those that come in will have their shit taken to pay for their stay. Our national-conservative, anti-EU, anti-immigration party DF is gaining traction as well.
Denmark is most likely going to be a good place to be.
Unless of course the EU invades us.
Estonians are basically danes anyway, considering our past

So the pot calls the kettle black

What do you work as and have you considered Norway

>EUfegee

Fuck off, we're full.

Not to mention any liveable city has a critical mass of shitskins, you wouldn't like it.

>Learning an autistic language only 5 million people speak

For a burger, you're particularly stupid.

Doesn't Denmark have a pretty shit tax system? Like 50% taxes on income?

>iceland
>scandinavian

Just remember to be drunk all the time and try to speak whatever language you want
That is how you communicate with danish people

>cuck
Says the Swede

No burger. I'm an individual and I won't invite people to come here.

You guys have always been the tools of the kikes, but I don't presume that you're a tool of the kike personally.

Jesus.

Okay, you still got my point.

You're the one inviting foreign people to your country. You're the cuck.

I'm a person not a country.

>He actually thinks the "border controls" does anything

Jesus Christ, it should actually be illegal to be this much of a complete and utter mongoloid. I mean....How one man can be so utterly stupid?

Just fucking end it, my man. Just jump from one of our many bridges, because we will not miss your shitskins tier IQ.

The only correct way for those kind of countries is to completely ban immigration, including my own country.

Mate, as long as there not a shitskin and are willing to learn the language and are qualified. They're fine. Don't be a faggot about it.

Yes, move to Denmark you'll be broke by the end of the week.

(Don't do it)

move to Finland Poland or Lithuania you autist

Too be honest, if you're qualified and I'm going to assume you're fully fluent in English. You're better of coming here, to Britain.

More like 60%

>estonia to lithuania
>upgrade
Americans need to keep their dumb mouths shut about everything outside of their own borders until they've fixed their third world education system.

Non-Scandinavians should not be in Scandinavia.

etc.

I don't know, you Swedes did colonise those Estonians. I guess, as an example I'd be fine with Danes coming over. Because they effectively founded our country and gave us our base laws.

Yes border control do nothing goyim. China and Israel are proof of this. Please also ignore Hungary's massive drop in illegal refugees after building a border fence

We are becoming over-populated. It's tough to find a place to live, or a job, and our welfare is being trimmed.

In other words

>FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL!

>Swede = a man from Sweden

>Inviting a white Estonian = cuck

I'd rather have a job, over £30k. I only get taxed 20% if I stay below 45k.

Why would you waste time learning Danish? i mean only 5 million speak it and if you are a american its gonna be hard for you to understand people from Jylland...
I would recommend learning French, Italian or Spanish....actual languages that are known.

How about this as an example: Shut the fuck up and mind your own shit, Pakistan.

Touchy.

Sven you do realise we have a gigantic slab of ice right? For the very purpose of dooming Europe while taking flight so you'd best be careful.

Hold din kæft Mark.
Yes our border control is shit, but the point is that we at least have something, instead of basically no borders to the worst and most shitty country in Europe.

Yes. He's not Scandinavian.

That's your choice. I don't want non-Scandinavians in Sweden.

Denmark is not overpopulated...the goverment is basically giving up residence for anyone who wants to live in jylland...copenhagen on the other hand is a horrible constructed city and they are always trying to upgrade it with minor tweaks, but nothing to support a big population like any other big city...thats danish for ya.

You're not going to get your wish. You're always going to need some form of external labour. Especially in a knowledge economy.

lol what? Everything is going to be automated soon. Muslim detected

Borderwalls =/= bordersecurity

Just shut it, my dear mong. I know a fair bit more about the workings of the EU and my coutnry's joke a border than some legit Yank autismo on a Bhurmese paintball forum.

I would much rather have him become a Scandinavian than a shitskin.

Anyway, op has not replied.

Sage Sage Sage

We can hire our own people and if necessary give out some working visas to other Europeans to make the labour market a bit more efficient, but non-Scandinavians should never become citizens in Sweden.

UK might be different since it was founded by different germanic tribes (including Scandinavians) and celts. Still that's your choice. I don't want non-Scandinavians here.

With that point of view, no country is ever over-populated.

There will always be more m2 on earth, than there are humans.

Mate, I can't see the general populous accepting this. There will probably be a reverse Industrial revolution.

99% of all race panic is in the news and on /pol. Denmark is a great place to live for the common man.

Borderwalls are a form of border security ahmed

Look past this moron's incapacity to speak like a reasonable human being.

The UK is biascally Denmark's oldest and closest ally. We are so closely related that our people coming and going makes no difference.
If we look past your seas of shitskins, that is

Why would you want to live in denmark? Are you one of those that fell for the "happiest place on earth" thing? Cause im gonna be honest, if you hate your life in estonia its not gonna get easier in denmark for you........Denmark is boring.....there are basically no big eventts.....the biggest thing to happen this week was a bunch of hooligans going to a football match....choose an exciting city..

>become a Scandinavian
You can never become a Scandinavian. You're either Scandinavian or you're not.

Just as I can never become Japanese.

Literally nothing wrong with that. Besides, Denmark still has a much better economy than the UK, even higher disposable income.

Yeah and saying you are "full" is a lie...copenhagen might be stuffed, but that isn't the case for the rest of the country....have you even been to jylland?

Too be honest, we've still got plenty of left over French and Italians as well. We effectively can't claim purity in any sense. Bit like America.

You don't BECOME a Scandinavian, you fucking degenerate.

I really like our historical heritage. It just pains me that there are retards who can't see this.

Would you mind any norwegians in Denmark?

We've been having really bad wage depression recently. Mainly due to inflation and cheap labour. (Not just Euro, plenty of Pajeet taking up IT jobs which should be 40k plus).

Go to Finland. Your language and ethnicity is close.

>
>Would you mind any norwegians in Denmark?
Youre welcome anytime, friends

Aren't your languages a lot more similar, than Swedish?

If you understand swedish you can understand all scandi languages. Learn the original

Danish and Norwegian is just a sub-language that has its origins in swedish.

When speaking,yeah. Otherwise it is much easier to read danish than swedish.

Impossible to understand danes when youre speaking to them. Just nod and say "ja"

Danish and Swedish is somehow more close regarding in a language family than Norwegian and Danish

Really gotta ask that with our history?

Nords gotta stick together, except the (((Swedes))).

easier to read than swedish but its easier to speak with a swede

Apparently, grammatically English is a lot more similar to Norwegian, than most other Germanic languages.

Do you the percentage of words, that are mutually intelligible?

I thought denmark had an area where the government has no legal authority and was essentially a lawless area. So basically all drugs and prostitution are legal. How can that place be boring?

>grammatically English is a lot more similar to Norwegian

Amusing. Why is that?

I smell bullshit now already, but do explain yourself.

t. Linguist

Roughly 20% of all English words have origins in Norse.

Vikings, probably. The similarities summerised is that English and Norwegian are more literal with their grammar.

That has nothing to do with grammar and the number is vastly exaggerated.

A lot of my family is from denmark and i already know french. It was mostly a joke.

Name some similarities, the English dumbed their own language down to baby-speak to converse with their conquerers, but they didn't take any grammatical rules from the vikings as far as I know.

(t. anglicist)

I read a study by the University of Oslo, on this topic. t. IT Student.

gibbe link

>implying i should was time on a language that will be dead in 30 years.
Latin would be more useful

Well with you coming that's one more sandnigger

I can only find a blog post, I probably just read bullshit. apollon.uio.no/english/articles/2012/4-english-scandinavian.html

dunno about the percentage of words we share but it's enough for me to talk with a swede/ dane without much trouble

Also, anecdotally I've learned that people from Northern England tend to use more Scandinavian and Germanic words than the South. It's due to class and lack of contact.

>mfw grown up in Denmark
>mfw state provided me with a free engineering masters
>mfw got a cute blonde haired blue eyed Danish girl
>mfw got a contract with an American firm after graduating
>mfw communists thought it be willing to stay and pay 52% income tax, 25% VAT, 180% car registration and forced left wing TV license

Ses gutter

Tak for det hele

Held og lykke med at betale 99% skat

that's actually true, but it's more about them not getting cucked by the french/normans

>, I probably just read bullshit.
Yeah you did.

Whoever wrote that needs to die btw

Funny thing, the Normans aren't French. They are Christianised Vikings. Also, do you know why English never adopted gendered terms?

I know, I read it about two-to-three years ago. When I was in Highschool.

Apparently Denmark has had an anti-immigration party hold the balance of power in coalition governments for many years, and as such they are over 90% Danish. Not sure if that will continue for another 10-20 years though.

> Jan Terje Faarlund.
>WE WUZ ENGLISH KANGZ

>Funny thing, the Normans aren't French. They are Christianised Vikings.
Frenchified vikings, actually.
>Also, do you know why English never adopted gendered terms?
You do have them actually, but if you're talking about genders in language in general, it's not that you never adopted them, you just lost them. Old english still has genders (and proper grammar), which is why it's much easier to learn for Germans than for Englishmen, made Old English classes funny.

Had a gf from oslo and a bunch of norweigan friends. You can have an almost fluid conversation. It's a shame we felt for globalization instead of a strong united scandinavia. Fucking swedes and fucking jews!

Most european countries are over 90% european, that's only special in the new world

>Moves to another country
>Is worried there are too many foreigners in that country

Stay behind and defend your rightful eesti clay, eestibro

Wouldn't denmark be the worst place to be if you want to avoid sandniggers? They are between germany and sweden for fucks sake.

where do you actually come from?

I wasn't too sure of the term, I should use for Frenchified.

I'd like to learn German and Old English. I'm going to assume it'd probably be better to go with German first, though?

Can you give me some examples of gendered terms, in Old English?

>I should use for Frenchified.
Cucked by the french language.

>I'd like to learn German and Old English. I'm going to assume it'd probably be better to go with German first, though?
Yeah, once you learn German you can basically read old English but the other way around wouldn't work.

>Can you give me some examples of gendered terms, in Old English?
I could give you some in modern English as well, Master/Mistress etc, a gendered term is just a term with a gender attached
If you want me to take a word and tell you it's different forms with different genders I can do that too I suppose, I should still have a book about old ENglish lying around somewhere since I had to buy it for a course.

Native burger but moved here when I was 2

I don't have sex with farm animals so no.

wtf
and your ancestry? Mexican?