Sam Harris asks a question

well, Sup Forums, who is it?

archive.is/EiGWF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EbcYW
counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The holocaust never happened.

Trump is. He's taking it in the ass from the oil kikes and the kike kikes.

Controlled opposition.

Jews control the media.

Nazis were the good guys in ww2

Donald Drumpf and all of the dumbshit cucks that voted for him and Israel.

The 6 million is a meme

The holohoex

Why we have the rapefugees.

Hitler should have won.

Yeah this Shia militiaman is really a Jew. Makes a ton of sense.

The Soviets wanted to genocide Europeans.

Treblinka claims are false.

Maybe it's just another coincidence.

The death camps were made up.

Feminism is a jewish plot.

>literally everyone is now using Sup Forums lingo
That being said he's right.

HOWEVER regarding the article itself and its writer fareed zakaria, the CNN anchorman, it's pretty clear washington post wants to have it both ways. I have never seen those cucks moan about KSA so much until now. If Hillary won, I'm sure the issue of KSA-funding would have barely made the news. But because it's trump doing, then it's suddenly fair game to point out how corrupt the whole US-KSA affair is.

Note it doesn't excuse Trump, but everyone involved in this mess - from the politicians to the reporters - is a corrupt fuck.

The real Pol hates Trump now because of shit like this. You should probably go post this at the_Donald cancer

This is also true

This made up shit triggers me desu.

Matthew 5:25
Settle matters quickly with your adversary who is taking you to court. Do it while you are still together on the way, or your adversary may hand you over to the judge, and the judge may hand you over to the officer, and you may be thrown into prison.

seems like it's advocating the opposite. Similar to a traffic incident, if someone rams you, don't let them get away, collect all relevant information before they go to the courts and it's now their word against yours, for they will have the upperhand.

That's the only verse I looked up- Only one I had to, because 90% of shit like this is fake shit only used to deceive the dumbest among us whom don't like to read or research.

noice

Polan what do you mean? Are you agreeing with the pic?

His name

archive.is/EbcYW

*is* Seth Rich

'The question I’ve now received in many forms goes something like this: Why is it that you never criticize Israel? Why is it that you never criticize Judaism? Why is it that you always take the side of the Israelis over that of the Palestinians?…Now, this is an incredibly boring and depressing question for a variety of reasons.'...

counterpunch.org/2014/07/31/why-i-criticize-israel/

There are several things wrong with it.
No original claim that's the first lie and the current claim bit is also a manipulation. Sorry sometimes I just don't want to play along when I'm not in the right mood.

hate to defend the jews, but muslims terrorists often have jewish-tattoos/ jewelry etc. so people will blame israel when their bodies is found, been done for a long time.

sauce?

>opinion piece

On a side note, I don't think I've lost more respect for any. All it took was trolls on twitter to devolve Sam into the pathetic creature of a man who posts shit like this on his twitter.

Yes they do. Pic related.

Why didn't you continue the quote?
Because the quote continues with:
"The first, is that I have criticized both Israel and Judaism."