Future of the Balkans: Albania

Daily reminder that religious retards have ruined the beautiful Balkans for centuries starting with Catholic childfukers, Orthodox Monkeys and Mulsim-turk rapebabies.

The new Albanian atheist masterrace will reign supreme and fix all of it!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=61831nvqKz0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek it's funny how the countries with the least national identity are the most religious ones: Macecucks

Turkey is turning into a theocratic shithole though

(((Macedonia)))
(((Turkey)))
(((Romania)))

>Based Albania
>Based Bulgaria
>Based Hungary

Macedonia is the Balkan version of WE WUZ KANGS niggers.

>(((albania)))

Still not as bad as Macedonia desu. They're literal retards who storm their parliament on daily basis.

Kek literally the most based country in the Balkans

>Albanian
May Allah forgive you for uttering this word!

t. nigger
i don't think you have the right to talk about national identity

>US independence 1776
>FYROM independence 1991

Kek

KEK MACENIGGER BTFO

>albanian masterrace
hahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaahah oh hahahahahahha

A
FUCKING
PLUS

OP must be diaspora Shqiptar, shitposting from Burgerland.

Albania will never be future of the Balkans because Albanians have anger management issues and are on autism spectrum.

pic. totally unrelated.

>Subhuman manlets
>Lorded by Romans for 1000 years
>Lorded over by Bulgarians for 300 years
>Lorded over by Turks for 600 years
>MASTERRACE
Oh,topest of keks.

well you got me there m8! Now let me enjoy my real freedom here in minaret-less switzerland :^)

>country full of honor-killing mudslimes
>least religious

yeah right

The ULTIMATE Redpill from Albania is the KANUN.

Can you imagine how redpilled and less cucked all of Europe would be if they applied the Kanun ?

kek, serbians are the same shit..fucking balkanians

>hurr durr lemme shoot your next of kin durr
fuck off fucking ape

This is Kosovo. You fucked that place Serbia, don't confuse it with Albania

That's a very simplistic interpretation of it.

>ohhh poor booy somebody smashed your face? Better give him kisses and hand them your women

Cucks

>a bunch of immigrants and deported scum declaring independance from some empire while that empire is fighting a much more important war in europe

go back to albania HOXFFFJ

Gheg Albanians next to Austro-Hungarian soldiers.

>Low IQ subhumans that only exist because their nation is so shit not even the Ottomans wanted are a master race because one of their spawn 5 times removed has somehow ended up in Burger land and now as a means of getting some form of identity he tries to paint the land of retards which he knows nothing about as the promised land.

>literally no source

Here is the book the map is based on
Intelligence: A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences by Lynn and Vanhanen (2012)

Though that would imply you actually would bother reading it and didn't say "no source" as an attempt to save face.

If Albania ends up saving the Balkans I will grow a tree and hang myself from it

If it does, you'll shit out a 10 kg gold ingot when you do.

It already did.

>only stable country in the Balkans
>no major war since WW2 (only political bs once in a while)
>first in the region in NATO (Greece/Turkey don't count)
>Only real US ally in the Balkans
>Lowest crime rates in all of Europe
>No niggers or Arabs
>No religious nutjobs
>Comfy

>literally no soul

>gypsies
>reading books

kek

>Alabanigger spawn tries to paint his country as great by lying
First of Albania is not stable, there is still plenty of internal conflict left in there especially after being a retarded communist state.
2ndly it took part in the Yugoslav wars, thats why Kosovo exists though it shouldn't
>First in the region in NATO (Greece and Tukrey don't count
HAHAHAH
>Only real US ally in the Balkans
HAHAHAH
>Lowest crime rates in all of Europe
No the lowest crime rates are in Poland, and
HAHAHAHAH
>No niggers or Arabs
Yet plenty of gypos and at this point there is no difference between a sandnigger and a albonigger.
>No religious nutjobs
>Hundreds of Albanians joined IS as well as other terror groups

Albanian diaspora here

This is true.

Literally I don't know a single Albanian that goes to church, even less that go to mosque(lol). It's always gypsy serbcucks that try to pull the muslim meme.

Also, we're 95% Albanian, 3% Greek 2% gypsy and less than 0.5% refugees, I've never even seen a real black person inside of Albania. Albania is probably the most homogenous country in Europe.

>iOS
So you are phone posting?

Alboniggers can't even afford PCs.

lol

They declare themselves Muslim just for shit n giggles, no one actually lives like one

People in this board say that the problem is that Kosovars and Albanians in FYROM are more radicalised and want to join with Albania.

I remember watching this one Albanian comedy, I forgot how it started but it ended off with a bunch of dudes stealing someone's heart and then eating it

Albanian comedy is fucking weird
youtube.com/watch?v=61831nvqKz0

Ironically Albanians did put the most determined resistance against Turks, only way for Turks to control it was to islamize the country after conquering it

no one? not a single one?

>posting a picture of a Yugo turkish rapebaby
>Albanian

kek

Oddly enough many Albanians (lowest religiosity) have joined ISIS while ZERO Romanians (highest religiosity) have joined ISIS.

Perhaps is not not about having no religious ideology but rather having the right religious ideology.

The most superior ideology is Christianity

All the so called Christian crimes are really pagan crimes because paganism was not fully eradicated in western world. Inquisition and Crusades is as Christian as ISIS is Islamic.

Wasn't comedy, you idiot. Just some kids opening presents. WTF did you make me watch that for?

The joke was that he was trying to trick his grandchildren into thinking he's Santa, that constitutes as comedy in Albania

>many Albanians joined ISIS
>zero proof

hmmm really made me think

Joke's on you, I'm afraid. That's absolutely ordinary behaviour among most human families. You were brought up by beavers or something?

Somebody post the map of the inbred rates in the balkans.

>Muhaxheri
>yugo

kek.

>max asspeinz

To be fair, most Albanian terrorists are from Kosovo which has a generally religious population. Very few of them are of Albanian nationality.

t. serv

>tell me more

>Romanian Gypsy