Listen to the Ssong Sweet Home Alabama

its bad
t. an alabamian

greatest state ive ever been to i recommend 100%
t. an alabamian

FUCK ALABAMA

t. Louisiana

FUCK YOU

you know i may hate alabama but atleast we got got an army of trannies in our most famous cities

what about montana
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

New Orleans has literally always been a degenerate central

also, its infected with hipsters now who are turning it into some faggy plastic Disney world ride paraody version of Louisiana culture. Its existentially disgusting

too many boogers and hidebehinds

existentially disgusting
sounds like Louisiana in general

FUCK ALABAMA

t.Tennessean and Vols fan

We put up with Alabama because they trigger libtards. Otherwise, meh.

In middle school we had like this pen pal program to make friends with kids from third world countries who were going to immigrate here. Kid I was writing with was from Vietnam he asked me where he should move to once he got here, I told him Southern Alabama for lulz. Always wondered what happened to him.

North Alabama is beautiful. I come from a small town north of Birmingham called Oneteonta, and it's a pretty alright place if you're looking for a small town to look around. If you're looking for a bigger city, Huntsville and Birmingham are pretty great as well. People are nice, lots of southern hospitality. 9/10 state for me.

Cheap to live and decent BBQ

Pretty good, little government interference in my life, I can legally purchase all the guns I desire to keep the nig nogs at bay. Overall I am pretty happy here

>Birmingham
>great
I grew up there and this is wrong.

Full of niggers
Ain't no goergia but it's not far off
And before you cunts start crying I still live both your states even though you're assholes to me and my people

youtube.com/watch?v=rjRxdrg9BtU

It's no Tennessee, but it's okay.

After listening Neil Young's Alabama

Also, Walker County is in north Alabama. Don't try to gloss over that depressing third world shithole when you describe the region to someone.

i dont know about alabama but you should definitely go subscribe to goofy die imo

youtube.com/watch?v=YCZJi3Z0ihQ

It's full is how it is.

So fuck off.

It depends on the people immediately surrounding you...if you have good neighbors and a good community it can be great....otherwise, it can be a real shitfest

The land is beautiful, the people are great,we're all redpilled and the majority of the US military is Alabamians.
Please send help and save us from our laws though.
t. Alabamafag

Huntsville is filling up with try-hard hipsters

ROLL TIDE

Filled with Asians, same with Georgia. Lots of nigs too

PLAY ME SOME MOUNTAIN MUSIC

Since when is Alabama full of Asians? Did this all happen since I left in 2014? I mean blacks, sure, but I don't remember a lot of Asians.

Who /KatyTexas/ here?

Alabama has gay shorelines.

It's a shit hole, go to any other southern state for a better time. Florida is a close number 2 in shit.

Florida is absolute dead last out of all fifty states in my book. I fucking hate that place. I would literally rather be in the Mississippi delta.

There are pockets of Asians in some places.
No idea why though.
The University of Alabama is at least 25% Chinese.
They're polite, but Mandarin makes my ears bleed.

>Mandarin makes my ears bleed
Yeah it's a very displeasing language to the western ear.

The carolinas> the rest of the south

You mean Virginia and North Carolina. SC is AIDS.

The Woodlands > Katy

It's fine, beautiful countryside.

The big cities (Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, etc) are exactly like big cities in every other state - they're all shit.

If you want to live in Bama live in a smaller city like Auburn, Albertville, Jasper, etc.

Mandarin can be cute tho. I fucked a chinese girl from college once and she started whispering some shit in her tongue. Was kinda sexy and cute.

Seconded.

T. Ex Alabamian

>Jasper
Jasper, along with its entire county, is an absolute hellhole. I don't get why anyone would choose to live there.

Can confirm. Avoid Upstate like the plague

>Albertville

Lmao are you kidding? The only reason I'd purposefully move to the general Albertville area is to buy some lake front property in Guntersville and commute to Huntsville every day.

You're a mexican, aren't you?

Florence born and raised here.

Alabama is a really nice state. I've been all over most of the country, and I always come home to Alabama, and always miss it when I'm gone. I've also traveled all over the state. Florence is nice is you're looking for "contemporary" shit. Artsy fartsy garbage events all the time, but in general it's a real nice place to visit because you got the Tenn. River, Muscle Shoals, Tuscumbia, etc lots of history around, beautiful downtown. I would definitely recommend visiting Florence and the surrounding cities (Tri-Cities) The local college is full of shit head hipsters, and the kids around the city are fucking trash. The middle aged and older people are great, very nice, friendly, etc. The rural areas around are where you find the real people of Alabama who grew up hunting, fishing, mudding, shooting guns, etc. If you want to visit Alabama I recommend staying away from the big cities like Birmingham unless you just want to sight see. To me that's not the real Alabama. The real Alabama are the small, White populated towns.

Whoa there buddy! As you may or may not know, Sup Forums has specific rules which one must follow. Breaking those rules might result in a ban.

It has come to our attention that you called an entire state "gay".

We should let you know that homosexuality is a sin and is not allowed on this board.

We hope you understand
-The Sup Forums Janitors

NC is cucked as fuck now thanks to Raliegh carpetbagger yankees and Charlotte niggers.

The badass sports, momey, and gun loving NC died in the early 2000's, now it's about bowing down to faggots and spics.

Cullman is best imo. Kind of getting a lot of Mexicans though. But at least they aren't niggers.

I grew up in a suburb of Birmingham and have always been a citycuck but Cullman really is a pleasant little place. If a small southern town is what you want, you could do much much worse.

I lived in a small town in cullman county. Once a congress of baboons was looking at a house on my street. Everyone on my street hung confederate flags on their porches.

Which town?

What's Bama like hot and humid. Where the wild things roam.

Jesus Christ.

A little SEC thing going here. The Int. crown will not get it at all. Roll Tide.

Lived in Birmingham suburbs and then Auburn. Unless you've got a good job lined up, you don't want to live here. Food sucks unless you're loaded. People are generally retarded. Roads aren't maintained. Nice parts of Bham are nice if you can afford to live there. Gas is cheap. Liquor is expensive. Avoid Tuscaloosa, Mobile, and never go anywhere near Montgomery. In the 5 years I was in Auburn it's swelled full of Koreans, Spics, and Poo in the Loos. However, they're honestly all chiller and less annoying than in other parts of the country, so I'm not complaining. The while state is really segregated residentially if you're into that.

>Food sucks unless you're loaded
I gotta say, man, as much as I don't miss Birmingham in general, I wholeheartedly disagree with this statement. On the contrary, I think the Birmingham metro has a great food scene at totally affordable prices for a medium sized city.

If you're into hiking, mountain biking, hunting, kayaking, fishing, the whole states gonna be your paradise. Lots of recreation opportunities and most people are too fat or poor to get out of their trailers, so the nature is all yours.

It's fun. Just watch your cock if you go swimming in any local areas. Snapping turtles are vicious little cusses.
youtube.com/watch?v=F57z6ya-rnA
youtube.com/watch?v=LBSFeJ1WLv4&t=0s

You could at least post an Alabamian flag...

Only across the river in Tuscaloosa and maybe Vestavia.

>Vestavia
This is a nice place if you can tolerate the yuppies.

Alabama and Mississippi are the only two states that don't require kids go to kindergarten, which somes up the south pretty well.

The American south is this giant thick forest punctuated by roads and homes.
You have the cities and college towns as bastions of civilization, but once you get into the woods, its just a bunch of fat people who hang out all day and like to fight.

I have seen a sign that said, "Rabits for pets or meet" on the side of the road down there.

They don't like new things or change in the south. They like Jesus, guns, the confederacy and nothing else.

Its really impoverished, people scrounge a living through the forest, government assistance, and little household businesses.

Its a beautiful but sad place

I always get it confused with Arkansas. How are they different?

>somes up
>while making a statement about education

Would be the worst state in the Union but as they say in Alabama, thank God for Mississippi

It's not as good as Florida.

>Northerners
>intellectual enough to understand irony

pick one

I want to live there. Or in the south U.S. anyways.

I'm on an iPhone and have big fingers.
Grammar corrections are for the meek

>Little Rock is a fine town

>I'm on an iPhone and have big fingers.

Oh boy I've haven't heard that one before...

Alabama has a coast, Arkansas doesn't.

I hope you like niggers and obesity

Alabama is pretty badass. Especially in Tuscaloosa. Tons of gorgeous white women. everyone helps each other. very friendly and relaxed. Nice sense of community, but tribalism and conformity amongst whites is really annoying. The white elites really do push liberalism on to the masses if the volk were allowed to choose their own ideology, I'm certain you know what it would be, but even though this is a red state the Elites are pushing liberalism on to the people.

Personally though I do believe you are get a fairly different experience depending on what part of the state you are in.

For example there is barely shit south of Montgomery until you get to the gulf besides the occasional little ghost town of a thousand niggers and pretty much nothing else. In contrast a lot of north east Alabama is appalachian type hillbillies plus pockets of tons of mexicans.

The cities are mixed bags like everywhere else with good areas and bad and really your life in them will depend a lot of what you do for a living, Birmingham is a decent medical hub with a hospital that dabbles in some of the more research oriented elements of care. Huntsville has good opportunities if you educated in an engineering field, lots of defense contracting and missles and aerospace type stuff in town with the NASA center and arsenal and all.

You won't be able to afford much if the highest you can hope to achieve career wise is a manager at a game stop or something, which you'd be a broke failure anywhere with that kind of job.

Industry in general is really only "good" in a few areas in the state. If you move to bumfuck nowhere my advice would be have enough money or good enough credit to start your own business or your choices might be a gas station clerk, a factory worker making underwear or some shit, or something like driving a truck.

Auburn is the "better" college town in my opinion but I'm biased since I've never lived in tuscaloosa.

Also the state government is inept.

When are you going to call me out on my periods? Didn't you learn about those in kindergarten?

Northern Alabama is pretty good. Lots of great forests and trails, especially around Anniston and Talledega. Birmingham is nice, but lots of crime. Great restaurants though, some nice hiking too, and the hospitals are surprisingly some of the best in the world thanks to UAB. Tuscaloosa is full of annoying college douchebags, but its a fine enough place, especially during football season. Huntsville is very quiet, and has both a lot of German beer and the most PhDs per capita, both of which thanks to NASA. Don't know much about south of Birmgham though except Gulf Shores, which is nice but crowded.

There is a lot of poverty and outside the metro areas the state is full of extremist Christians. They are going to get Roy Moore, who is an utter disgrace of a judge, to be elected Senator, simply because he's the most "Christian." We also have incredibly corrupt politicians, but the police and criminal justice system is usually very good.

And Forest Gump wasn't a real person. you'd be surprised how often people ask me that.

Why?

Ive only been to mobile. Its a real shit hole friend

All the libtards here dress in black and talk about how unique they are even though they all look the same.

I heckled a comedian in Huntsville for telling bad gun jokes. He had one defender that also got shut down quickly by me. Liberals here have even less of a backbone than in other areas. You could pretty much step on libs here without a fight.

Also open carry with no permit. #1 in the nation for most concealed permits (as per dale jackson).

Downtown Mobile is kind of fun IMO but there are some horrible fucking areas nearby. Prichard has some of the worst urban decay and poverty in the country.

Alabama's beaches are pretty nice, too. Like Florida without the gays.

Bit odd for a Finnish person to move here, but I've played My Summer Car on Steam. You'll probably do well down here. Move to the Southside of Birmingham if you like the city. I'd say Annsiton or Cullman if you prefer the country. Move to Munford if you REALLY like the country.

I'm alabama nigger and I want to be free!

This board moves too fast to get hung up on spelling or grammar, namefag.
Lurkmoar

Too many niggers. Like WAY to many.

The I20 corridor going from Atlanta to Tuscaloosa may be the most heavily policed highway in the country, so don't speed. Got to get that revenue somehow.

>Move to the Southside of Birmingham if you like the city. I'd say Annsiton or Cullman if you prefer the country.
I don't know Munford by firsthand experience, but the rest of this is solid advice all around.

I don't see the appeal of living in Anniston except that you can jump on i20 and get the fuck out east or west whenever.

It's near mountains. Do you like mountains?

I'd live in Cullman before Anniston desu but like user said it's pretty out there.

I like what I've read and heard from the South.
Now, to find a cute American girl to marry.

God's own country.

Come home white man.

T. Albertan which is just colder Montana with more trees.

I feel weird whenever I am in a flat area. I'm from northeast Alabama, yeah I like mountains. I don't really think of mountains when I think of anniston anyway, its south of most of the good foothills imo

This desu, I was born in new orleans and moved to central Louisiana after Katrina and grew up in a small town. Moving back to New Orleans I fucking hated everyone. The preppy catholic school kids were extremely arrogant and the hordes of feral niggers were rampantly destroying the city, not to mention the tourists pissing all over the quarter.