ERIC CLANTON AFFIDAVIT REMOVED

WHO SAVED IT???

berkeleyside.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/ClantonComplaint-and-PC-Dec.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Home/Dashboard/29
1fichier.com/?0wk1c86p9n
docdro.id/o0n5YDT
shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/
acgov.org/sheriff.
archive.is/PaanJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to the previous thread with the safe house info???

That was KEY to their financial backing.

You can't archive it if it's a pdf. But you should still be able to find it.

If you can tell me what court system it was in, I can post another copy.

Do it!!

I'll see if I can find it. For the record, the case is:
>In Alameda County Superior Court
>Before Judge Thomas Nixon in Department 112

If you go to this link, you can search "Clanton, Eric" to get more info:
publicportal.alameda.courts.ca.gov/publicportal/Home/Dashboard/29

I'll keep looking for the actual complaint.

found a portion of it someone posted in the archives

I'm not sure, how many courthouses are there in Berkeley?

forgot pic whoops

>(Clanton's attorney)
See... the police know.

1fichier.com/?0wk1c86p9n

Here it is

>how many courthouses are there in Berkeley
I figured out which court it is. See Also, it's case number is: 17-CR-016561

cheers user, you're the best

Ty. Have some tits for your work.

The motherfucker hit 7 different people with the u-lock. He hut one dude so hard it broke the helmet he was wearing. Ive no doubt this cunt was out to kill someone.

Sup Forums, you autistic fuckers, you truly love life.

Of course you can put pdf's on archive.org retard

Do you think he will get assfucked by white nationalists in prison? Or will all the nignog and spic gangs will look out for him?

>assfucked by white nationalists in prison?

Do they even have them in the US in prisons? I mean most of the population are niggers in there.

Guess he'll get raped either way..... and will like it.

worth it after all

The MM are in partnership with AB, as for the niggers they have no love for white people and if they even tried to protect them, which they never would, it would cause problems between AB and the nigs.

But i dont know if the AB will actually give a fuck. Theyre more about drugs and money than the actual white race. That said, in prison youve two choices. Either side with AB/Nigs/Spics (depending on your race) or be rapefodder for them all. So our Anarchist Eric may turn full 1488 to save his ass.

Where does one order such a flag?

Dont be that guy.

Sure someone in Sup Forums have contacts with AB so they can treat him accordingly.

Serious question:

What is he realistically looking at?

He doesn't seem to have any prior convictions, he was/is a university lecturer and he was "bashing the fash".

What will happen to him, if anything other than a slap on the wrist?

Ive saw posts about "my cousin knows AB" and whatnot. I wouldnt bet on it not being true.

Personally i think Eazy E here is in for a tough time. If it was me? Id probably off myself if found guilty.

Slap on the wrist in our countries. In America? Probably 60 - 80 years.

Yanks do not fuck about.

Dont be a fag support britain first

Hard to say. He's looking at assault with a deadly weapon, which in California carries a 2-4 year sentence for every count. According to pic related, he's facing four.

But then again, his county encompasses Berkeley and Oakland. They may plea him down rather than take their case before a jury of ANTIFAggots.

He's so fucked based on that affidavit. They have pictures, they have location, they have motive, they will have testimony. Literally a slam dunk for the prosecutor I'm actually worried though the prosecutor will fuck it up purposely though because this is commie fornia.

Eric clantons lawyer thought the kekistani flag was a kkk flag

Prosecutors in the US bring maximum charges to force defendants to take a plea deal. Overcrowding in California prisons means more people are offered deals that involve little to no jail time. That said this was a very violent premeditated act. He should get jail time, but it is all in the hands of the prosecutor/district attorney. My best guess 75% chance he does some jail time but it won't be much. If it goes to trial it's a good chance he will have a sympathetic jury.

please don't

We need more kekistani flags in public

He's so fucked based on that affidavit.
what do you think will be his sentence if he actually gets convicted?

found this
Sometime before his arrest, police said Clanton tried to discuss the April 15 assaults with staff at Diablo Valley College — where he taught in 2015 and 2016 — and “never stated he wanted to proclaim his innocence.” He retained attorney Siegel prior to his arrest and designated Siegel as his representative, police wrote.
It’s not the first time Clanton has been arrested in connection with East Bay demonstrations, police said. On Jan. 9, 2014, the California Highway Patrol in Oakland arrested him at Highway 24 and Interstate 980 during a Black Lives Matter protest on suspicion of committing a “public nuisance,” and “willfully and maliciously” blocking a street, sidewalk or other public place. Both are misdemeanors. Police reported no charges in that case, however, or any prior convictions.
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

> I'm actually worried though the prosecutor will fuck it up purposely though because this is commie fornia.

The mayor is literally a personal friend of Clanton's lawyer, he will definitely call in some favors.

First of all he's been charged with 4 Serious Felonies (Assault w/ Deadly Weapon), as well as a misdemeanor for wearing a mask to evade justice. [Source: docdro.id/o0n5YDT ]

Worse yet, if he is convicted of 3 of the felonies, he is liable to be convicted under the California "Three Strikes Rule". Contrary to popular belief the convictions don't need to be from separate incidents or proceedings. If convicted of 2 strikes, Clanton will get a sentence of DOUBLE what is normal. If he gets convicted of 3 or more it is an automatic sentence of 25 TO LIFE . [Source: shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4 ]

Additionally, Assault w/ Deadly Weapon(ADW) is not normally a strikable offense unless it is considered to have caused Grievous Bodily Harm (GBI). However according to the complaint report linked above, the prosecution is proceeding with all 4 counts of ADW as Serious Felonies which makes them all eligible to be strikes.

TL;DR If Clanton is convicted of at least 3/4 assaults he will get a life sentence.

p.s. upboat my effort post on plebbit, see how they deal with the hard truth.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/

"Didn't get aids through homosexual behavior"
Rrrrrriiiiiight.

hahaha, Sup Forums btfo! all charges dropped and he's being released.
acgov.org/sheriff.

$100 says he serves under a month and is released for "overcrowding" or "good behavior." This is a political crime. No lefty whites were hurt so it's not really a crime in Berkeley.

Back in the day the rumor was Dre paid a hooker with AIDS to fuck him after a show.

There's no way he'll see the inside of a cell.

>Moron leaf thinks people get sentenced to life for 3 felonies in CA. Carjackers don't even get 5 years, and a guy that admitted robbing 100 banks got 3 1/2 years. Stop posting here and go back to plebbit, faggot.
"PASADENA >> A Pasadena man arrested in connection with a series of five armed robberies at Pasadena-area businesses in late-January and early-February received a four-year prison sentence this week, officials said."

as a white who went through the criminal justice system for a similar thing I can tell you that he is not going to get special treatment.

Hes been charged with 4 Serious Felonies which are the most serious class of criminal charges in california. they are strikable offenses as well.

his only hope of getting off scot free is by beating the rap which is likely impossible because of all the evidence the police found at his house.

I wouldnt be surprised if they bikelock tested postive for blood and his fingerprints.

Why would anyone keep the Attempted Murder Weapon?!?!?!?

shills are out in force

that pasadena robbery was a black guy

shill harder shareblue

It's not about being white. It's about the mayor, the lawyer, the judge, and the political backers behind the cause. It's about an entire police force with stand down orders during a violent protest. The town is corrupt AF!

no idea but he did

pic relatred, its from the police report describing what they found in his house

>that pasadena robbery was a black guy
You are deranged. What does being a black guy have to do with anything? I can post stories here all day of guys with multiple armed robberies that get 5 years. Stop watching cop shows for your info on how things work here.

sure it is but once a case enters the justice system it is much more difficult for the local authorities in berkeley to influence the proceedings since its a state level thing

also since they have him cold they will make an example of him to take the pressure off for not doing more at the protest.

the guy messed up and is going away. antifa will disavow him, learn from his mistakes and continue protestfagging

They have a group called the others for the other races

SHEEEIT

Here's a white one for you, faggot, and he's got felony priors too.
"A Fremont man who had been out of prison for all of one month when he robbed a motel clerk at gunpoint on Christmas Day is heading back to prison.

Justin Pate, 27, was sentenced this week to 6 years in prison."

>false whiskers
wot?

>Kept the fucking bike locks

You think this guy would have destroyed the evidence the second he was exposed. For a professor, he's a fucking retard.

how much leeway is given to burger judges?
what's the scope within which they can interprete the law?
like, are there minimum sentences for ADW or how much could a commie judge bend the law and ignore these serious charges if he wants to get his antifa buddy out?
i mean 4 counts of ADW isnt something you could reasonably explain if he were just given a slap on the wrist or even aquitted. what would his chances be if someone appeals the verdict and it moves to a higher court?

I hope you're right. I can buy:
>they will make an example of him to take the pressure off for not doing more at the protest.

Fucking keked and motherfucking checked.

Very unlikely that the lock will have DNA evidence. The first strike rarely coats a weapon in blood, it's the successive strives that do

No one will want to protect him if the AB want his ass.

ecks fucking dee, nice trips

They can plea it down and never go to court. That would be his best way out.

yeah I was thinking this too, but realistically dna evidence would be the icing on the cake

they literally found the outfit from the pictures and the bike lock

and on his phone were SELFIES of him with the bikelock in the disguise

if that doesnt prove identity i dont know what could

Selfies prove identity,

video proves the act,

his phone probably has texts on his phone about it too lmao

"An 18-year-old has been sentenced to seven years in prison for armed robbery of a taxi driver as well as robbery and carjacking of another man in separate incidents last October."

they're just poor disenfranchised youths user

bruh, he's not even a professor.

he's a "student assistant". or rather, he WAS. now, he's gonna make for a nice cock sock for some of the good ol' prison gangsters.

if you touch someone with

2 sources here say minimum sentence for ADW in cali is 2 years.

if he is convicted of all 4 with no strikes thats 8 years

if he gets 2 strikes that 16

if he gets 3 strikes its 25 to Life

Prosecutors like felony convictions

here you go:
archive.is/PaanJ

Big if true

Maybe they are the bike locks the guys from 8clan sent to him when they hacked his Amazon account.

yo these anecdotes are cool and all but sentencing can be all over the place.

my original post details the letter of the law without comment.

no matter what you say, his charges still qualify for 3 strikes application

sure the judge has leeway to change the sentence and he could give the sentences concurrently and give him the minimum 2 years sure, but that is still the absolute best outcome

the guy is going to jail for at least 2 years and at max 25 to life unless he is found innocent.

all we can definitively talk about is the range of possible sentences

>I'm posting pics like this every time I sense a Clanton shill.
Tell your boy I'm waiting.
>not calling you a shill

read up on aryan brotherhood

someone brought this up in another thread, turns out he found out about the hack same day so its very very likely that he cancelled it.

also if he didnt destroy his disguise and the pictures of him wearing it on his phone it stands to reason he kept the lock as well.

hes not the sharpest knife in the drawer clearly

HOW?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT GET RID OF THE EVIDNCE ONCE THE INTERNET IDENTIFIES YOU?!

This guy wants prison rape.

what's this about a safehouse?

how do commieformian appeal courts rule in general?
are they known to uphold verdics or reduce sentences?

i know i'm asking a leaf but still...

what like he's just going to go around buying a new bike lock after every fash he smashes? he's not a fucking capitalist.

You are a moron. You've been at it on here for 2 days, copy pasting shit without understanding how things work outside of your bubble. The antifa guy will probably get 6 months, max. I just posted multiple incidents where the person commited armed robberies with a firearm and got less than 8 years, but you still believe he'll get 25 years. Why didn't the guy that just got out of prison and robbed a motel with a pistol only get 6 years genius?

Unironically hoping he does a little reflection while incarcerated and finds Jesus.
Like for real, not just as a ruse for the parole board.

he had weeks of notice lmao

his phone had pictures of him wearing the disguise

i wouldnt be surprised if there were incriminating texts as well

even better if there is stuff that incriminates the higher ups like yvette felarca and BAMN

>HOW?! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY BE DUMB ENOUGH TO NOT GET RID OF THE EVIDNCE ONCE THE INTERNET IDENTIFIES YOU?!

Seriously, a good lawyer might have been able to keep him out of prison if he had gotten rid of the evidence

I'll bet they find a "fictionalized" account of the hero professor bashing the fash on his computer.

Fixed

california criminal appeals generally only allow appeals based on procedural errors and stuff like conflicts of interest or if your lawyer purposely screws you over. rarely do appeals courts overturn convictions or call for a retrial.

for him to have a good shot at an appeal would require serious fuckup from the police or prosecution like hiding evidence or not having search warrant etc

how can someone be so fucking dumb leaving all those trails after knowing he was being tracked down ?

Yesterday while discussing BAMN, user posted a png with 3 addresses in Oakland marked. A diff user posted a pic of the supposed safe house Clanton holed up in. It was one of the 3 addresses. I want to hear more on this too.

TELL ME ABOUT ERIC WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED KEK

they're not anecdotes, moron. they're cases that you can look up that just happened. one guy admitted to robbing 100 banks and got less than 4 years. I live here, moron. And you've never been anywhere near a jail, otherwise you'd know it doesn't work the way you're claiming.

>Yee

When he tells people this the guy is like "o shit really" because he realises we have broke reality with memes

Thread was shut down.

>those frogposters have all the luck with the ladies

what the fuck is going on

I think his lawyer will try to get him off of everything except for the AWD against Sean Stiles. In that scenario, I think Eric will probably end up being sentenced for between 2 to 8 years in prison, with the possibility for parole. Considering the fact that he didn't ACTUALLY kill anyone, I think that's a pretty fair sentencing. The guys obviously fucking deranged, but a few years in the slam might actually simmer him down enough to get him past all of this antifa bullshit once and for all.