The left thinks it's fighting a Nazi takeover. The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover. Are they all crazy?

The left thinks it's fighting a Nazi takeover. The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover. Are they all crazy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
youtu.be/iJGWIijSOB0?t=560
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NO, they're both right. The left instituted a communist takeover and as per usual the rest of society responded with a fascist takeover.

>The left thinks it's fighting a Nazi takeover.
No it doesn't. It thinks, correctly, it's fighting a despotic takeover.

>The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover
That's because rightwingers are retards.

>upper class commie LARPers
>taking over anything
We just hate them because they shill the one ideology worse than NatSoc.

>autism.txt

>leftists
>correct
Kek. The only thing they were right about was that they were cucks.

What's wrong with NatSoc again?

>the left is fighting the right with communist ideologies
>the right is fighting the left with fascist ideologies

it all makes sense and it's called a war you dumbass

That's about the size of it. Leftists are useful idiots trying to invert any and all natural orderings of society. It's obvious there would be a pushback against their march to insanity and ruin.

Oh so the west isn't becoming despotic as you praise politicians for assaulting journalists, try to get the first amendment overturned, blatantly violate the constitution in multiple ways, support a comprehensive for-profit surveillance state, etc. Good to know.

>The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover.

No were are fighting a satanic NWO takeover. Communism is just a useful tool to these crooks, which is why Communists are just useful idiots.

I'm not well spoken enough to explain without being a jackass, but basically we are too divided to unite in that way without it going to shit.

>the left thinks there's a nazi takeover
only the sheep, the ones making narratives know they're trying to keep a democratic political hegemony, and failing.

>The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover.
Yep, and they're wrong; they're fighting a genuine oligarchy by rich democrats. The hyper liberal retards like this moron actually wish they could do a second attempt at Holodomor and Tienanmen square.

>Are they all crazy?
No shit, some literally want to electrocute the gay away, all memes aside. Others want to hang people for a lack of diversity and literally breed white people out of existence. The two extremes are batshit, and you really shouldn't give either credence. Make your own mind up please, that's how we all win, again, even this fucktard

Boogiemen made by (((them))) to distract us from the real (((problem))).

The same would have happened with the Democrat are you blind to the point where you can't see whoever you elect is not the one deciding anything ? Last one who tried was killed.
Remember me please why we can't have nice things in life ?

Proving OPs point, the post

Wrong. NatSoc is in staunch opposition to their non-LARP Communism. If their Communist rhetoric were to grain substantial ground, then we shill NatSoc as an alternative for normies.

Gtfo

No it wouldn't. The republicans lite are shit too, but it wouldn't be like this.

Yeah, by being right and pissing off dumb rednecks.

>assault
yeah, sure, some people have been battered (read: bodyslammed), but more often than not they're just called out for being a moron, like you.

>try to get the first amendment overturned
Projection as fuck. Social Justice Nazis try to eliminate "offensive speech," and you have the tardballs to screech that it's the other side? The fourth estate is garbage, because they're owned by lobbyists. You are incredibly stupid.

>blatantly violate the constitution in multiple ways
who? and [citation needed]. hard mode: don't use liberal sources with their propoganda.

>support a comprehensive for-profit surveillance state, etc
same as above. you're a fucking moron.

And the scary thing is: most Millennials don't have a clue what Communism is really about, but they all seem to like it. Some of them are going to be leaders in the future.

You are wrong
The commies took over in the 60's we aren't fighting a takeover we are trying to dethrone them
And they aren't fighting Nazis, because we want to stay within the limits of the law to accomplish our goals and the British don't have the balls to try and wipe us out like they did the nazis

To answer your points one by one
>praise politicians for assaulting journalists
When journalists have no integrity, they cease to have any pity from me. You guys laughed at Spencer's assault, why can't I laugh at this?
>first amendment overturned
When? Last I checked leftists were the ones trying to criminalize wrongthink
>violate the constitution
You're being redundant now. In what ways? And your type also attack the Second amendment, so it's not like you're blameless here.
>support a comprehensive for-profit surveillance state
So many buzzwords! You had 8 fucking years to stop what Bush did, and you chose to instead acknowledge and praise how "progressive" and "tolerant" Obama was. Now, after it's too late for you to stop it, you have the gall to blame them for wanting it to continue? Fuck you. I don't like it any more than you, but frankly you deserve it after your negligence.

>Projection as fuck
Republicunts have always been against the first amendment. You believe christfaggotry should be enforced by law, like the good musl- I mean christians you are. Your orange moron believes the press should basically be state-owned, which is literally anti-constitutional, and wants a ban based on religion, again literally anti-constitutional. You're also against protest, which is a guaranteed right listed in the 1st amendment.

There is no greater hater of america than a conservative.

Na you sound no better. You tell me how the last democrat years was that different ultimately than the republican one. Fed still scam your country. You bailed out the banksters for fucks sake. That was your Nobel price war wagger Obama who did it. They are all the same. Globalist puppet only elected to do a show for the mass. An other illusion of choice. When your whole life is an illusion you should not ask yourself why your people are snapping.

>Oh so the west isn't becoming despotic as you praise politicians for assaulting journalists
what?
>try to get the first amendment overturned
on the contrary, we are exercising that right to tell you commie fucking loons to fuck off, niggers are stupid and women can't do as much work as men
>blatantly violate the constitution in multiple ways
again, how has this occurred? Seems to me like the government still functions according to those rules. That's beside the fact that the 14th Amendment is an unmitigated disaster, will be the death of this country and should be repealed.
>support a comprehensive for-profit surveillance state, etc.
this was an inevitability with the adoption of computers, and I think right wingers are probably some of the most loathe to be spied on by their government

do you faggot even know where you are?!

Communism may or may not rise,all we want is a reason to become as fscist as possible.

Irish user don't tell me you're one of the cucks who is "neutral" because they are too dumb or pussy to have opinions ?
>saged for safety

It's Nazis vs. Commie II Electric Boogaloo.

We're breaking the conditioning with Zyklon Ben's greatest Left vs. Right work of art.

Leftists aren't fighting a Nazi takeoever, they're creating it by instituting a Communist takeover.

Honestly, I don't like conservatives, but I'll take their occasional pants-on-head retards over your mask-on-ass retards any day of the week. At least when they talk they're not spouting shit.

>You believe christfaggotry should be enforced by law, like the good musl- I mean christians you are.

Lol thinks I believe in Christianity. okay. I mean hey, whatever helps you sleep at night.

>Your orange moron
mine? nah. He's my president though. You're still a moron.

>You're also against protest
No, I'm against riots.

I'm american independent you moron. Literally everyone in my camp doesn't like the right or left 100%, and of course there's places we agree. But your side is so much worse than the right that nobody would want to side with you.

Go fuck yourself.

Also what's unconstitutional is denial of rights to speech on a campus. It's amoral for media to be owned by politicians that also influence education. Once more, you're a fucking retard, go figure your own opinions, stop reading them off Wapo.

The conditioning is making you believe the false paradigm of left and right.
the true definition of divide and conquer.

Calling people you don't agree with politically a commie or a fascist is an insult to victims of actual communism and fascism

>nazi takeover
If their idea of takeover is most of Europe being cucked and people being afraid to say they're proud of being white then yes , nazi's are taking over the world

Why didn't you post Based Ben's left/right paradigm picture?

Sup Forums is the Jew on top.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

>Are they all crazy?
The left is actually winning on the crazy-meter scale
youtu.be/iJGWIijSOB0?t=560

They are not equal, not by any stretch of the imagination.

Meme magic, nigger.
Pinko fags meme'd us into Nazis.

the rights are crazy, the commies took over decades ago

Oh, I have opinions. Many you would probably find unpalatable.

>ban based on religion
preventing immigrants (non-citizens) from entering the country on the basis of religion is not at all the same thing as "prohibiting the free exercise [of religious beliefs]"

Troof. There's literally nothing wrong with having potential immigrants swear an oath renouncing Islam as satanic at the border. Just like there would be nothing wrong with turning away all the demons who drew kikels at Ellis Island.

Here have some boobies you clowns.

>I have opinions
What's your opinion for college babies who feel they are dying~~..... Just because the university encouraged people to happy a happy halloween with any costumes they wanted to wear?

Is it your opinion that we are as crazy as these people?

I don't usually go for cowtits, but those are really nice nipples.

Too bad they'll be awful when she gets old.

No, I mean the real one. Not the edit.

It's inherently anti federalist and unconstitutional.

how much of an oldfag are you..

There are no two opinions for some things.

Enough to have raided stormfront before they raided us.

But, seriously, somebody needs to put a stop to these god damned kikes.

both sides fell for the jewish tricks

Jesus Christ, get your testosterone levels checked.

Here have some more Ben. Well deserved.

I'm about hips and thighs, but to each his own.

Meanwhile the corporatist elite is inbreeding and fucking over the west with a smile on their face.

That's what we get for letting desert inbreeders in.

IAYDGFLIYSbgilaybl BASH THE FASH

>The right thinks it's fighting a Communist takeover. Are they all crazy?
No you're just dumb and brainwashed.

Or maybe young and brainwashed

>corporatist elite
Marxism is a Jewish pyramid scheme. It always ends up this way. It's a sales tactic

>tfw be me
>high school friend tries to sell me on Amway products
>look user it's Liquid Organic Cleaner
>look, it's safe to drink!
>drinks is
>barely even works

He was a Jew.

bump 4 culture war
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s