Police in England use helicopter to raid party and confiscate karaoke machine because partygoers sang song making fun...

Police in England use helicopter to raid party and confiscate karaoke machine because partygoers sang song making fun of Osama Bin Laden

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/bin-laden-song-police-party-13097525

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs
cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helicopter-deployed-after-man-seen-12850224.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a bunch of troublemakers, did they confiscate any bike wheels?

no bicycle wheels this time, but I hear an assault hedge was found

>Get a life, bin that mike

>Mr Donovan sent the Cambridge News a video, taken by friend Jason Fox-Teese, after police arrived at the party.

>Father-of-two Mr Donovan said: “This is music which is well known which was put on YouTube when Bin Laden was killed by the British and American army. In the music there is no reference to colour, race, or religion.

>“Our son is black, my brother and sister are black, my brother is in the American army.

>how dare you make fun of glorious martyr

>inb4 osama never died and thus isnt a martyr
i know

Damn, those hedges can really fuck you up too

>mic

>Party goers claim the officer “took offence” at a song mocking dead terrorist Osama Bin Laden being played and called in reinforcements after pressing her ‘panic button’.

>her

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=Jr9Kaa1sycs

>insult terrorist
>fucking helicopters go at you

>muh Brexit
>muh based Britain

Absolute state
>a complaint from members of the public the music was too loud and people were allegedly shouting anti-Islamic abuse.
>This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter

Some butthurt Ahmed phoned the police to snitch, a female officer shows up and gets outraged, calls in backup.

Just end it lads

Police raids on islamic-hostile festivities are part and parcel of living in UK.

Nothing to see here.

>“Our son is black, my brother and sister are black, my brother is in the American army.

Just fucking kill me now

And I know Cherry Hinton, it's white as fuck

>pressed her panic button
IM BEING TRIGGERED

Actually that is fucking terrible, they should've CS gassed the party. Apart from anything else you shouldn't have "FUCK" blaring out all over the neighbourhood at night, fuck these chavs.

Your taxes at work lads

Remember, this is the future you chose

Get fucked britbongs.

So... this is the power... of Brexit...

>after pressing her ‘panic button’.

What's a panic button? I mean is it a physical button device that you can buy somewhere? What does it look like?

I want another source pr this isbullshit

Aparently cambridge overreacts with helicoptos all the time

cambridge-news.co.uk/news/cambridge-news/helicopter-deployed-after-man-seen-12850224.amp

>This police officer said she took offence at the song and pressed her panic button on her body cam and that’s when about ten police turned up and the police helicopter.

Oh come on, this is just surreal. This has to be some cruel Truman Show kind of experiment where they just keep on making things more ridiculous to see when people begin questioning the alternate reality