Eric Clanton update

In case you missed it. An interview with eric clanton's (spit) lawyer. Gun charge dropped, additional assault added (total of 4).

theredelephants.com/watch-eric-clantons-lawyer-trolled-trump-supporters-hearing-regarding-u-lock-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

keywiki.org/Dan_Siegel
docdro.id/o0n5YDT
shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground)
youtu.be/lpEl5e-t6lY
youtu.be/spxx1tF2PVI
youtu.be/YxK8p5L9DyE
youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c
youtube.com/watch?v=JhaVzvAPdYo&t=1s
youtu.be/DTlyOB_I7yc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lawyer's name is Dan Siegel. I'm checking whether he has ties to BAMN. He definitely has ties to radical leftist organizations.

Obviously.

He's still getting felony enhancement for grievous injury and 4 counts of assault with a deadly weapon. If a jury finds him guilty on just one assault and one grievous bodily harm he'll do at least 5 years. I don't know what sentencing is like but we mandatory minimums in my state and jurisprudence on sentencing.

keywiki.org/Dan_Siegel

The guy's got quite a commie resume.

Apparently even a spokesman of the Communist Workers Party in the 1980s.

eric clanton scratching pepe's into his concrete cell with a sharpened toothbrush ticking off marks until he is free to exact his revenge on this bastard named "/PAUL/"

gun charge was a clerical error from the start

pro bono lawyer. Just checked google street maps for his lawyer's place. One ford pickup truck out of hundreds of foreign cars. There are a shit-ton of ulocks on the bikes.

Even if he isn't hardlinked to BAMN, he's still getting paid to represent Clanton.

If BAMN members suddenly start getting locked up for years on end, the rich cunts that are BAMN members will evaporate.

These people are the coffee shop revolutionaries. The knowledge that one of their members is getting assfucked by another prisoner instead of getting a triple pump mocha latte is going to make these idiots rethink their position really god damn fast.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

>5 years
People get like 8 for murder

First of all he's been charged with 4 Serious Felonies (Assault w/ Deadly Weapon), as well as a misdemeanor for wearing a mask to evade justice. [Source: docdro.id/o0n5YDT ]

Worse yet, if he is convicted of 3 of the felonies, he is liable to be convicted under the California "Three Strikes Rule". Contrary to popular belief the convictions don't need to be from separate incidents or proceedings. If convicted of 2 strikes, Clanton will get a sentence of DOUBLE what is normal. If he gets convicted of 3 or more it is an automatic sentence of 25 TO LIFE . [Source: shouselaw.com/three-strikes.html#2.4 ]

Additionally, Assault w/ Deadly Weapon(ADW) is not normally a strikable offense unless it is considered to have caused Grievous Bodily Harm (GBI). However according to the complaint report linked above, the prosecution is proceeding with all 4 counts of ADW as Serious Felonies which makes them all eligible to be strikes.

TL;DR If Clanton is convicted of at least 3/4 assaults he will get a life sentence.

p.s. upboat my effort post on plebbit, see how they deal with the hard truth.

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/

Sieg Yee !

After he was outed, antifa got a little more sane. After nayyaR nhaK got outed the stopped shoving. His lawyer has hired consultants to troll Sup Forums, he's going to use the racist card with a dash of insanity.
Many commies up north?

He will not get 3 strikes and he will probably end up 2 years serve 1 and 3 years probation.

This is how things really work. He will plea.

If Clanton walks then a few Sup Forumsacks should administer justice of their own to him.

Enlighten me

If he does walk, there will be just-us. He will spend the rest of his life unemployed or serving french fries. Universities will not hire him and he has no skill's (outside of head cracking and sucking on pipes).

>Many commies up north?
Easier to ask who isn't a commie.

Is he still getting locked up?

>just-us

Like the Hall of cost?

He is right now :^)

When do we find out the final verdict lads?

That's a bummer. Used to sail up there in the great lakes. Awesome people and scenery. Best blueberry pie.

I know the stereotype that American prisons are hellholes filled with niggers and violence, but are they all like that?
Would a faggot like Clanton end up serving time alongside nazis and gang members, or do you have special yuppie prisons for people like this?

Eric Clanton wanted to be caught, hes going to lead a revolution from inside Prison to free all PoC!

if he goes to prison for a violent crime, he will be right there along with violent niggers and nazis.

Retards don't know how the 3 strike rule works. If he is convicted of everything it will only count as 1 strike.

Still no mugshot

There is a huge range. What you describe is California state prison system (not county jail). Other states probably.

Maximum security anywhere is going to be dangerous no matter what. Look for some JewTube videos.

It all depends on what state I guess, since it's california....he might get raped. ;)

he'll get fed a giant red pill in prison and by red pill i mean black penis

Can you shoop?

Or....he is gonna get beat up by a bunch of nazis in prison.

And by black penis I mean a horse cock.

Like this?

>reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/di4cpbp/
upboated. But I am banned from there so not sure if my vote counts.

>beat up
They'll slit his throat for being a commie.

No but I can Gimp

>inb4 all charges dropped

He'll ko-ran up fast

Close enough

What's that supposed to be?

vape pen found at Manchester bombing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s

Never

I would go jihad on dem fine legs.

>I'm checking whether he has ties to BAMN.
Found it. He's a member of the BAMN group on Facebook. Probably just a sympathizer though, given his history with violent protest and lack of any other apparent connection.

How could we miss. You thedonald loser make 6 fucking gorillons thread a day about it.
Don't know how the fuck none of you have learn to use the catalog and research option already.

How does this change his chances for spending years in prison?

Is he getting his shit pushed in or what?

Looks like a young Mr.Clanton is getting a prime opportunity to think about what he has done and who he has become, and find Jesus and repent of his ways and believe in the Son of God before he burns in Hell with the rest of the godless antifa scum.The DA has him dead to rights on all charges.
If there is a plea offer it's because the judge is corrupted.

People are angry, and letting this psychotic person go with less than the manditory minimum on all 4 charges will set a bad precident for future public free speech gatherings in public space.

Dude is quadruple fucked, and you know it, counselor. :^)

Even if he only gets a few months inside his life is ruined, he's going to be housed with violent Oakland niggers and whatever white gangs are inside will leave him to be raped and beaten.

No one is going to stick up for this guy inside

Oakland is coontown. They call it the Jungle, and it's pretty much the Chicago of the west coast.
Every KFC and gas station is bulletproof glass and they dont let you inside after dark. They have to fetch what you want to buy.

What do you do you mean by that?

Kathy Boudin, a communist terrorist (literally) is now a professor at the Columbia University! She was found guilty to one count of felony murder and robbery.

Learn your own history, my American friends, you're cucked as fuck, and the lunatics on FOX NEWS might not be that wrong about the fact the communists and terrorists are teaching your kids in the Universities.

Also, Bernardine Dohrn, look at her past and now she is a cult hero for the far-left.

For the curious, study about Weather Underground (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weather_Underground)

By all accounts, Eric Clanton will enjoy a martyr role when he is released, I'm sure the media and all the communist organizations will make it so. It would be naive to think he will flip burgers.

>e BAMN group on Facebook. Probably just a sympathizer though, given his history with violent protest and lack of any other apparent connection.

Good leaf. Just found it myself. He's acommie alright. Hates america too. Check out his bands, see anything un-american?

Yup, his well-off parents won't even pay $10,000 to a bondsman to get him out. They're as sick of him as we are.

Won't be. Berkley PD only release mugshots for BOLOs.

100 Nazi Scalps!

We need a new McCarthy

>joy a martyr role when he is released, I'm sure the media and all the communist organizations will make it so. It would be naive to think he will flip burgers.

They spent years in prison and were adopted back into the university system by their own generation. He's a gen-xer, the school union is not going to bend over for him.

His friends will jobs and cars by the time he gets out, so maybe he will have a place to stay and sum antifa pussy.

He's into that shit fo sure

I'm ESPECIALLY surprised that nobody setup a gofundme for him.

There are plenty of people out there with more money than brains who would gladly contribute to his legal fund.

I was thinking about setting one up and then give the money to his victims.

No we don't, we need to bring the original one back to life !

Yo so his lawyer Dan Siegel has BAMN links but apparently he was directly involved with the riots.

Do we know who the prosecuting attorney in this case is? We need to find out. Giving him this info could really help win over the jury.

Snippet of the actual info

What he can expect on his 1st day.
youtu.be/lpEl5e-t6lY
A movie about where Prof.Clanton will be spending his time for the next 25 - Life.
Part 1
youtu.be/spxx1tF2PVI
Part 2
youtu.be/YxK8p5L9DyE

Are you trying to tell me this generation is any different? The very same unions are happy to hire far left-wing activists and shit/fire/humiliate who have another opinion even if in principle they are left wing.

go fund me does not allow for bail raising, it will all be local antifa chipping in. Now if only the 1000 strong oakland chapter had 10$

What is Erics lawyers defence exactly?

The prosecution has BAMN links, I smell it from beyond the rocky mountains.

Eric Clanton's Lawyer Implies Eric Is a Domestic Terrorist

youtu.be/zCNMNndqD4c

lol you are living in an alternative reality mate

Your hero was so soft that he had to hide behind chicks to strike a man who was kneeling and just chatting.
What nutty world are you living in?
Do you really think that he will be the leader of the murderers that have killed men with just their teeth.
I think he has only one choice- to learn to love anal sex.

>he very same unions are happy to hire far lef
Odds are against him, the universities crank out 'teachers' like popcorn.
They don't want the attention.
If a university hires him Sup Forums will shit all over that university's front poach (FookBook).

It's an obvious bait shitpost that you responded to TWICE, you're even more obviously new. Stop being a namefag and lurk a lot longer before posting. We're all user here.

Good fine

>Do you really think that he will be the leader of the murdere

Whatever the sentence he can get parole after 80% time served (unless specifically blocked by t he judge), if he exhibits good behavior.

Good behavior = good head/anal

I haven't really been reading these threads... did Sup Forums find and narc on this antifaggot? If so, good job pol/acks

Relax mate, have a beer:

youtube.com/watch?v=JhaVzvAPdYo&t=1s

Yeah Sup Forumsacks super dox'd him, dox'd him so hard he went into hiding and eventually we bullied the police into finally arresting the weasley little coward.
Hopefully he actually gets tried and convicted, the whole town is a fucking communist sympathizing shithole and the mayor has ties to various communist groups so who fucking knows what's going to happen.

thats not a nazi...surely you retards realise you are not dealing with real neo-nazis, because even you are not stupid and insane enough to pick a fight with fucking neo-nazis, right? right?
You do realise that as upper middle class, unathletic, college age beta male types, you would be suicidal to try and fight people like the aryan brotherhood? I believe you do and thats what you're always targeting "nazis" who aren't actually nazis

> I believe you do and thats what

*why

clerical errors cause cases to get dropped, maybe it was on purpose

I can't believe he was a college level educator. anyone know what he taught? I'm guessing some sociology or gender studies BS

yeah, he should do some time, at least enough time for the various white power prison gangs to pass him around like currency.

There's a lecture of his online, basic progressivist cult bullshit. He specifically focused on the reformation of the justice system as a sociological concept I think, you know "NIGGERS DIN DU NUFFIN CRIMINALS SHOULDN'T BE PUNISHED THEY SHOULD BE LOVED AND LET BACK INTO SOCIETY."

>e police into finally arresting the weasley little coward.
>Hopefully he actually gets tried and convicted, the whole town is a fucking communist sympathizing
He would run balls out from a real neo

Quick run down: youtu.be/DTlyOB_I7yc

Listen cunt, if we don't keep the newfags in line, they'll take over.

your probably right

Ethics. Not even shitposting, the rundown I linked talks about it. He was an ethics professor. Ethical Eric the Terrified Terrorist.

Im giving a law ofgice of siegel and yee a call on monday to ask them what gender a u-lock is

He cant snitch his lawyer will rat clanton out to the other commies.

Clanton if he was smart would get a private lawyer this commie kike will go to trial losing.

archive it quick before he removes it from his page

Good one
I did, it's in the posts above too.

Stop hating leaf.

This rallies the troops and helps morale.
I know you're a leaf, but morale is this thing created when people support you and you feel amongst based like-minded friends.

Clantons stupid lawyer thinks the kekistani flag is a kkk flag

Is there room to land a helicopter on the street in front of the office?

Ho you mean the thing they use to manipulate you ? That group effect where fact doesn matter anymore ?
I think the word you search is circlejerk.

So this kike is basically running a weapons supply depot out of his law office. Connect the dots people.