SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

The second ammendment states
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

So what about it makes liberals foam in anger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
codes.findlaw.com/us/title-10-armed-forces/10-usc-sect-311.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4
ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-My-Awakening-David-Duke-1998-HC-1st-Ed-2nd-Printing-/382080803987?hash=item58f5ca6493:g:UoMAAOSwcUBYUK8D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The liberal knows that they can never enact a total authoritarian police state with so many guns in the hands of the private citizen. They form illogical arguments which are meant to be parroted in an attempt to subvert the population they're trying to force into being dependent on them.
The average liberal that you know in real life is just too easily convinced of these arguments.

They can't control you if you can defend yourself.

The same reason they hate people who go to the gym: self-discipline. The left lacks it, despises it, and goes out of their way to make excuses against it.

Owning a firearm is a responsibility and requires the discipline to know where and when to use as well as where and when not to use it. Liberals hate this. They hate self-reliant people because they only have the group to reaffirm their bad choices and terrible lifestyles.

Plus also Jews want their perceived cattle disarmed when they want to initiate their world purge.

The idea of firearms ownership is an assumption that an individual can take charge and responsibility for their own safety.

This is antithetical to leftist in two ways: Leftist sheep want to be coddled and feed off the rich with gibs. Leftist slavemasters want to prevent non compliant persons from defending against the state.

What you need to understand is that leftist are not rational adults. They are adult shaped children.

Whenever you hear about some stupidity from a leftist just put on the filter of dealing with a 7 year old.

Uhm, an individual isn't a "militia".

Marxists dread the idea that they should be held responsible for anything. It shouldn't be surprising that this also extends to their own personal safety.

They are when they take up arms.
Their is no lower limit of members to be a militia.

The idea is that everyone needs to be able to fight, so the right of the people to keep and bear arms can't be limited by the government.

they don't trust themselves with such responsibility, therefore no one can be trusted

This basically

theres a lot to this sentence.

i want to play devils advocate for a little bit. does this sentence not mean that you can keep and bear arms for the sole purpose of the security of a free state, yet americans routinely bring guns into cinemas etc. how can you reconcile being in a cinema for example, with security of the free state? theres no reasonable scenario where the free state is in danger in a cinema.

Secondly, does well regulated not mean what i think i do? if something is well regulated, it means there should be a lot of rules about how it's used.

thirdly, ive seen the argument from pro gun people that guns are good because they protect their life. however the second ammendment only allows guns in the use of the security of the free state and not to protect your life, so the government should be able to dictate what you take out of your house or holding area onto the streets in terms of weaponry.

actually made me think,not that im ever going to go your shithole country
also
>be argie in usa
>get shot
yeah no thx

wayyyyyyyy too many commas there OP

A militia has gun rights, not an individual. If you're organized in a militia, you may leave your guns with a representative of said militia who will give it back to you when the need for doing so arises, i.e. when you need to overthrow your government.

we know
and an individual is their own militia

>the people's right

I love how gun grabbers ignore this part.

gun grabbers btfo

What about it makes dumb redneck niggers use it exclusively to shoot other niggers rather than to fight against the tyranny of the government? They're just as bad as liberals.

Let me elucidate further..

So you a person and the right to own and bear guns is yours and cannot be infinged. The right itself is a well regulated militia, being anything from one person to a whole army that is necessary to the protection of the free state. The person is not a militia unless it's necessary to the protection of the free state.

Yes, the entities organized in a militia are indeed people. What else would they be?

to be fair I know more than my fair share of right leaning gun owners who dont know a thing about responsible gun ownership, especially women.

Its' the easiest scapegoat for a principle devoid politician to elevate himself, creating a large machine to remove guns.

>be european
>ban guns
>get shot

just so u knw im irish

>be Amerifat
>don't ban guns
>get shot and shot and shot again

If we had a nationalist government that banned political parties and cancelled elections 80% of you cucks would willingly comply with gun seizure orders

>be american
>shoot niggers

>be european
>ban pepperspray
>get raped
>get arrested

>be american white female
>get raped by niggers 35.000 times per year
>get diabetes
>get shot

The amendment assumes a well regulated militia is necessary. That part is not up for debate. There is no "if" or "when" to it.

The right to bear arms is an individual one already existing which the Constitution recognizes, and says shall not be infringed.

Pretty simple. The U.S. Constitution does not create our allow rights, it recognizes pre-existing ones which are pointed out in the legal basis for statehood which is the Declaration of Independence.

At least we can shoot back.

which would mean the "representative" of said militia would have to NOT be part of the government.

Tactically speaking this would also centralize firearm ownership to things equivalent to national guard depots.

Which would make it easy to stop people from getting "their" guns in case they'd need to overthrow the government.

Also, take note how ACTUAL militias are treated in the US. They are essentially treated like one step below terrorists. There are probably more federal agents disguised as members in militias than actual members.

In conclusion I'd say treating the individual as a militia would truly capture what the 2nd amendmend is supposed to do.

>be european
>be criticized about importing millions of niggers a year
>cover hands over ears screaming 60% thus relieving you of responsibility

South Africa is coming

>he thinks he can shoot back after he's been shot dead

Americuck education.

Please invade Poland, again, over the immigration quota so you can immediately surrender because they have scary guns.

In a free country, you can be both a representative of a militia AND a government employee.

Are you saying America isn't a free country, commie?

A German expert on US constitutional law. Kys Hans, you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

>be amerifat
>witness your whiteness rate plunge to below 56% even tho you have guns
>get shot

>So what about it makes liberals foam in anger?
Liberals don't care much. It's the right-wing extremists that become enraged at the mere mention of guns that isn't worship or praise.

Are you saying the 2nd cuckmendment doesn't specifically mention militias?

>cuckmerican reading comprehension

>be European
>chant 60% along with your daily several prayers to Allah thus easing your grief allowing you to continue importing millions of niggers
>get arrested for thought crime
>after being raped

It represents the common mans' ability to assemble in a group and rise up against the state (((they))) so dearly love.

>be european
>get laid

>be american
>die for israeli interests

>35.00000000000000
Why are eurocucks so precise about their significant figures? Or do they simply not understand the universal language of math punctuation?

The 2nd Amendment says, and has been consistently interpreted to mean, that the rights of the people to own guns shall not be infringed so that they CAN form civilian militias

>being this kraut
Well you can stop right there, we've found the problem

>be european
>watch mother get raped
>"technically I just got laid"

I'm saying that, in the hypothetical scenario that the american people needed to rise up against their own government, they can't depend on said government to hand them their guns.

The state would be their direct enemy in this scenario. Any concentrated weapons cache is an easy target for the Government.
Any government official in charge of a militia would "somehow" lose his key to the weapons locker.

And again, check out how actually organized militias in some forest in Montana are surveilled and infiltrated by the feds. Because they know, once shit hits the fan they need to take out the militias first.

That's harder to do when you (the government) have no idea who is part of what militia or where how many guns are.

How do we get Congress and Trump to undo all these stupid gun laws?

>be american
>vote for an obese grandpa who claims he's both a nationalist and a globalist
>"technically I just got saved"
>get shot

Statisticly you are way more likely to survive violence attacks in countries where you can own and carry firearms.

So yeah, firearms help a lot in not getting killed

bump 4 2nd amdnt
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s

>be German
>vote for ex-stasi who says she wants to kill and replace you with sub-80 IQ inbred shitskins
>again
>and again
>and again
>get run over
>get raped
>get blown up
>get stabbed

>be american
>get put into medical bankruptcy over a papercut
>die from lack of health care
>a nigger rapes your mourning wife
>she gets shot

>be German
>make state healthcare system
>import millions of niggers to try to destroy it
>nigger rapes your wife
>get arrested by state for witnessing a migrant committing a crime because they don't want to risk you becoming racist

>be american
>get sent to Vietnam so the MIC can increase their profits
>get shot
>Vietnam wins

Because it's a bad idea to make guns a right. They should be a privilege earned.

Well at least America has never been conquered yet. Unlike our proud European friends we know now to wage a war.

>A militia has gun rights, not an individual.
No, the people have the right. Learn to read.

>be German
>literal kikes send you to invade Poland in 2018 for being too white
>surrender immediately because they have guns and you can't shoot if you've been shot dead

Yawn, that was decades ago Achmed.

How is a bunch of fat rednecks a militia?

>be american
>get sent to Afghanistan so the MIC can increase their profits
>get shot
>Afghanistan wins

don't you know?

>be American
>get fresh Jew turd delivered to you every day
>swallow it obediently
>"thanks, master!"
>get shot

>be German
>"So the other day I s-"
>get arrested

>liberals
>a free State
Can't you see why they don't like it? It is in the way of their oppressive dytopia. They are also afraid that people will start killing them when they do their vile policies. pic related.

> be burger
> shoot limey faggot

THAT for burning our house down, ya som'butch!

>what about it makes liberals foam in anger?
It's that this part:
>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
is common knowledge while this part:
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State
is often overlooked.

We don't even need concealed carry training in my state anymore; as soon as you get it you can jam it in your waistband and play cowboy. Guns are necessary but so is training; I have to work harder to get a fucking license.

The whole of the people theoretically comprise the militia.
In reality, you're sorta right, as there are qualifiers regarding age, gender, and physical capability as to who gets to be in the militia, but for those who meet the requirements, they actively comprise the Unorganized Militia. No registration, training, or knowledge is necessary - according to 10 U.S. Code ยง 311, they are a part of it, regardless.

>be american
>wageslave away at 9 different full time jobs simultaneously so you can pay rent
>it's not enough
>sleep under bridge and star in Bum Fights to get by
>get shot
>a nigger rapes your corpse
>get AIDS
>die again

Well regulated was a phrase used back then to indicate that something works well and smoothly.
Not regulate as in rules and bureaucracy. So they wanted everyone to know how to use their gun. Which was reflected in the laws if you look them up. The National Milita Act, before being revised to its current standing, stated that every white male age 17 and up must own a rifle, powder, ball, and bayonet.

>be American
>deny the holocaust

>be German
>state found out you denied the holocaust 8 years ago on neopets
>get arrested
>20 years later released from prison with $200,000 fine
>get run over by truck
>get blown up by truck bomb
>white woman gets raped by nigger on your corpse
>she gets stabbed
>she gets arrested for racism
>dies in prison

>be american
>deny the holocaust
>"yay freedom!"
>Israeli PM lobbies your government to invade his enemies
>get sent to fight for Israeli interests
>get shot
>"yay freedom!"

Remember Waco? Those crazy cultists having sex with each other and selling goods without paying taxes. They also had a right to defend themselves when federal agents opened fire.

>Misinterpreting the beginning to fuck up the end
>liberal "logic"

Can you fags go be even more childish, fuck off to or even better: Reddit.

>be german
>take break from being run over and blown up
>call other countries Jew controlled
>break over
>go to class and learn about being literally hitler and that black semen has magical healing properties
>get drafted to fight in the Polish invasion because they failed to meet their nigger import quota
>"At least I don't have freedom."
>get shot
>lose war again

This is true, and was even more apparent in the Amendment's prototypical form while Madison was still trying to find compromises with other legislators, but there is a vulnerability here: It means that while the Amendment does its job in assuring that the rights of the people as the potential militia body must be able to maintain firearms, it has no ability to control what the definition of a militia actually is or who can be in it.
So if some fuckface legislators say "We're going to make it much more difficult for people who are too fat, too old, or too female to be in the militia to own firearms," it technically won't be unconstitutional.
At that point, all these legislators would need to do is redefine the qualifiers for who can serve in the militia to an extremely narrow window, and you would see an effectively legal ban on firearms.

Americans.

There are a lot of fantastic deals on guns this weekend!! Sales have been slower and the prices are super good right now and ammo too. They even have lots of 22LR now!

Err. Every single able bodied individual between the ages of 17 and 45 are part of the unorganized Milita. ( codes.findlaw.com/us/title-10-armed-forces/10-usc-sect-311.html )
So gib guns

Holy shit these people are still going at it.

>well regulated
If everyone could buy a car and immediately drive it without any kind of training or licensing the streets would be a mess. Think about how many shitty drivers you see on a daily basis and remember they all had training and, at one point, had to prove they could abide by traffic regulations.
I don't want your guns, I just want you to not be a stupid nigger about them.

Violent ex-cons, literal retards and people the NSA/FBI/CIA know are going to commit terror attacks can all buy weapons easily, and they shouldn't have that right.

>I just want you to not be a stupid nigger about them.

The stupid niggers are why most of us carry guns now.

Solve the nigger problem and your will automatically solve the gun problem. Until then, the rest of us will be buying and carrying even more guns...

youtube.com/watch?v=wzlU0Xypur4

Sure, but those 3-letter agencies make this a slippery slope - when a publicly-disconnected self-interested entity gets to define the terms of what makes a person or group 'dangerous,' you'll eventually find that everyone is.
And if those agencies become compromised by a corrupt government (or perhaps more likely, by an entrenched plutocracy out to enslave the Filthy Poors), they'll be right, because everyone in the slave class will be willing to kill them.

Getting niggers to stop killing each other and us isn't going to magically give firearm training to every owner. It would only help you to defend yourself in the rare case that you need it and yet you still fight it. Why? Because you don't have to be black to be a fucking nigger.

Don't you think that having to receive your guns back from someone whenever you need to start a revolution, and overthrow a government, DEFEATS the purpose?

What happens when they don't give you your weapons back? Lmfao.

>and they shouldn't have that right.

States are not allowed to own, posses, buy, or sell firearms already.......

Your first problem is you don't know the law.

Your second problem is you think criminals obey the law...

You need to actually read "My Awakening" and not just trust the words of people who claim to have read it. Hispanic gangs are FAR more dangerous than urban blacks, are expanding at rates that absolutely overshadows black birth rates, and account for the production and proliferation of actually-dangerous drugs (read: not weed) at a rate that no black can touch.
I get that an attachment to the Confederacy compels you to pick false enemies, but Duke himself acknowledged that black people are perpetually on the border of being awakened against the Jew, and if you were to replace the effort that you put into (privately) hating them into educating them, you might end up with a halfway-decent ally who actually has the resolve to do something useful for the right purpose.

Fuck off, little girl, this is a thread for adults
>be American
>get shot

just got my new toy. M&P 2.0 tactical
shoots like a dream highly recommended

>isn't going to magically give firearm training to every owner.

Are you assuming "gun training" will help Americans shoot better... We should make firearm training mandatory in schools you will agree.

Nice!!!!

>States are not allowed to own

I meant "convicted felons"... Typetoofast.jpg

Link.

This user has it - the militia, when organized, reports directly to the President. Says it right in U.S.C. Article II, Section 2, Clause 1.
One should absolutely trust that in the event of a revolution, if the dude in charge of the arms room is following the chain of command, he'll be *particularly* obligated to not provide those arms to his fellows.
But then, the militia isn't really meant for revolution anyway - at that point, those would-be militiamen aren't following the tenets of the Constitution and are less a militia than they are an armed rabble.

and that's why they have the right to own firearms

ebay.com/itm/SIGNED-My-Awakening-David-Duke-1998-HC-1st-Ed-2nd-Printing-/382080803987?hash=item58f5ca6493:g:UoMAAOSwcUBYUK8D
You're gonna have to put the effort in. I'm not your babysitter.

B-b-but muh drones!!

C O N F I R M E D