Rightful Clay thread

Lets settle this once and for all

Is Finland rightful Swedish clay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No. Finland was more like a colony for Sweden. Even Russia treated Finland better. Finland should be independent and we should get back our eastern parts from Russia.

suomi on suomalaisille.

does denmark even have clay or is it just one big sand-bar?

no sweden is rightful sami clay

Funland is rightful Russian clay.

>Even Russia treated Finland better
This is not true. There're a reason why the older generation hates russians. My mother is Finnish and I remember that my grandparents hated russians more then anything else. The russians tried to invade Finland and killed lots of Finns. Including many of my relatives in the Winter War etc.

Russia also took parts of Finland.

>sami
OUT PAGAN SCUM

>Russia
>Treating any vassal nation with any kind of respect

Scandinavia is righful Russian clay.

And Russians wonder why Finns dislike them. We do not want to be poor like you and get genocided like the Volga-Finnics.

Rather die than speak Russian.

please make more of these pepes
its the new hot mem and i love it
its very similar to the girl boob grab but funnier and memeier

y u need so much clay, boris
what are you trying to do

4u

Russians shit on every culture they can get their smelly hands on

>Russia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Finland in a week
TOP KEK Finnish PIG SHIT!!!
Oh believe you me, us Russians are ITCHING for a war with Finland. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Finnish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the anglos and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Finn pig shit they see. When Russia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Pagans>(((Christians)))

>does Denmark even have clay?
Not since 1864

wow and this is coming from a dane, ruskies btfo

>Not true
So you just forgot there was history before WW2? Like Swedish imperialism and then Russian Tsar. You can't just drop those out when you consider who was more kind.

I mean, honestly, all of scandinavia is swedish property, even Denmark and Norway.. but then again, looking at the swedish government nowadays, thank god those nations are independent.

more like danish property

>insinuating that finland is scandinavian

Nice power fantasies. Finnish military is strongest it ever been while Russia weakest it has been in a century. Russia would not in a million years win Finland in 1vs1 fair fight.

Denmark is germany's retarded cousin, not even phsyically connected to the rest of the scandinavian peninsula. Danskjävlar.

In 1863, Alexander II re-convened the Diet of Finland and initiated several reforms increasing Finland's autonomy within the Russian Empire, including establishment of its own currency, the markka. Liberation of business led to increased foreign investment and industrial development. Finland also got its first railways, separately established under Finnish administration.[20]

Finally, the elevation of Finnish from a language of the common people to a national language equal to Swedish opened opportunities for a larger proportion of the society. Alexander II is still regarded as "The Good Tsar" in Finland.

desu goy all germanic countries should be one.

Then, i am afraid, the only option left for us is to surrender to our mongolian overlords. Please be merciful Great Khan!

this is ours :)

Finland had literally been ''East Sweden'' since it only consisted of disorganized tribes and Swedish speaking fishermen.

Finland was never a colony, and you were never oppressed aside from some deus vulting in the 13th century. Finns were just a different type of swede, with full legal rights and representation in parliament. In fact this is what separated Finland from the other Swedish holdings in the baltic.

This is stupidest shit i have ever read in my life.

Fuck no.

They conquered us, they lost us to russians, we broke free from Russia and had a fight over it later.

If they want us, they're going to have to conquer us again. Simple as that.

It's all rightful German clay.

Just kidding, my people consist solely of
leftist cuckholds and genetic dead ends nowadays.
Please make the white race great again, Sweden.

Ps: If you decide to invade Russia give us a call.

>There're a reason why the older generation hates russians
It's the very same reason you don't hate jews in your country.

Got autism from this autists post, thank you.. back in 2005 we were told in the military that russia would have total aircontrol in 12 fucking minutes.. dont you live in your 1930 bubble..

We should all be seperate. But ahve a strong conneiton with eachother. No one would benefit from a isolation policy in scandnavia. Bu the days of taking over someones country is long gone. Atleast for scandinavia. Russia or usa might do something though

I'm seeing the pagans take over the countries of Europe. There are already over two million Wiccas in France. This means that the far right will win and they will purify their country.

Oh, but wait a second. How come the witches cursed Trump? How come Frexit didn't happen? I thought the pagans were good for us.

Finland is rightful Finish clay.

USA is rightfully british clay

Isnt Wiccas are just a bunch of fat LARPing feminists dancing naked in a woods at nights?

Lets settle this once and for all.
Is Sweden rightful Islamic clay?

Sweden is rightfull Swedish clay!

I agree

Reminder that Finland was never annexed or occupied. It was never a vassal state like under Russia, but rather it naturally merged into the rest of the Swedish Kingdom over a longer period of time.

Same church, same monarch, same laws, same flag. The Finns were Swedish in the same way a Texan is an American. There was never a civil war or any real Finnish efforts to separate from the rest of Sweden. It is and will always be rightful Swedish clay.

The balls feel lonely without the dick.

Russia is rightful Swedish clay.

Kievan Rus best Rus. Haskuldr is your true king.

Russian military is shit tear. Old and rusty equipment, not enough fuel etc.

I will be merciful to those of you who are true finnics. Most ''Russians'' are in fact Finnics, just speaking a slavshit language. So we can convert them to act in a more civilized manner.

Stop being defeatist. We have not revealed our strongest card, of which only a few are aware of.

I was maybe slightly exaggerating, but are you a fucking retard or a Russian shill if you think our airforce is that weak?

At this point, arguing over which suicidal Scandinavian cuckstate owns a given piece of clay is kind of pointless. It'll all belong to the Great Norde Caliphate soon enough.

I got dibs first fuck off

Sweden and Russia can both fuck off. Our independence is based on our autistic need for personal space and that drove is in the path for sovereignty in the first place. We've had enough of swedecucks and russians aka niggers of the white race.

Ruotsalaisia emme enää ole, venäläisiksi emme tahdo tulla, olkaamme siis suomalaisia.

Rightful Finnish clay

>Ruotsalaisia emme enää ole
Emme ole ikinä olleet, emmekä tule ikinä olemaan.

There was nuijasota tho

Finns are not even genetically similar to the swedes lol

You suck at war and everybody knows it

fuck swedes are stupid and arrogant. all their rule brought to finns was shame and oppression

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the KGB, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on äl-Quäedä, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire Red Army armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the F*nland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Soviet Union Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Danish flag is rightful Estonian clay!

What a fucking map again. Everything in Europe is coloured except for Finland. Are they afraid of us, or why don't they want to acknowledge our existance? The historians claim there was literally nothing here before glorious homo-swedes came with their ''civilization''.

Historical bias has to be ended.

Russia already lost 2 wars to Finland. Will you ever learn? One Finnish man equals 50 Russian men.

Nice. This kills the Leaf.

perkele.

>One Finnish man equals 50 Russian men

LIES

lets take a look here:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
Finland = 70,000 total casualties
Ussr = 363,000 total casualties
363 / 70 = ~5 russians = 1 finn

Cucked Sweden has zero claims about Finland.

Hell, soon they have no claims about their own country, either.

North Western Russia belongs to Finland tho. Rus was a finn.

>autistic need for personal space

You forgot about material losses. War machine superiority of USSR caused a bulk of Finnish casaulties, if it was a fair war 1 Finn would have taken out 10 Russians.
>Russia: 3543 tanks and 515 aircraft
>Finland 30 tanks and 62 aircraft

I am pretty sure its included in TOTAL casualties, you silly Pekka

>we should get back our eastern parts from Russia.
you get nothing you cunt,

WHY COULDN'T WE HAVE WON WAR OF 1812 AND HAD CANADA TO OURSELVES?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!

Godamn eternal ryssä. Finland will unite the ugric peoples and theres nothing you can do about it

you're autistic. can't even joke around without you sperging out

What next, you're gonna tell us how much of a joke finnish army without your 6 month autism conscription

animated .gif.

wait for it.

It is all my clay. Only a matter of time.

>Not blease be batient.

Also Finland is objectively the best nordic country, sweden I don't even want to know where we start and denmark and norway are going to the same path.

no, water is a natural border you just can't have plots of land here and there it looks retarded i like the penis shape of sweden we don't need the ballsack that is finland we would also ruin it with niggers