Woman pays drug addicts to get vasectomies, tubes tied

wspa.com/2017/05/26/woman-travels-country-paying-drug-addicts-to-get-vasectomies-tubes-tied/

> A woman on a mission to stop drug-addicted mothers from having babies is making stops across the country.

>Barbara Harris is the founder of a non-profit organization called Project Prevention. She travels around the country in her van and gives cash incentives to drug addicts who agree to get on permanent birth control.

>For women, it’s an IUD, or having their tubes tied. For men, it’s a vasectomy. Addicts do not receive birth control inside her RV. They must get their birth control from a health clinic, then send her the paperwork. After that, Harris sends them $300.

>Harris founded the organization after she adopted four babies who were dependent on drugs. She says she doesn’t care if people find what she’s doing controversial.

>“The women made a choice to use drugs. The children did not make that choice,” said. “The people who come out the loudest are not willing to adopt these children. They want to campaign for women’s right to keep procreating, but if you ask them to adopt a drug-addicted baby, no, they wouldn’t.”

>Harris spends most of her days traveling the country looking for drug hot spots.

Other urls found in this thread:

projectprevention.org/
melissadata.com/lookups/np.asp?zip=project prevention
projectprevention.org/donate/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/ourgal/

Fucking genius

BASED

B A S E D

Very commendable.

Her website:
projectprevention.org/

that is amazing, but where does she get the money?

nice

Fundraising, hopefully

Who wouldn't donate to this cause?

Doing God's work.

Donations from what I can tell.

What a H E R O

>making stops across the country.
Less drug addict mothers in the world is a good thing, to be sure. But, stopping at one housing project in any Southern city would bankrupt her. I am betting she's paying whites.

We need more people like her.

I'm gonna pretend she used to look like this.

>Are you targeting minorities?

>It is racist, or at least ignorant, for someone to learn about Project Prevention and assume that only minorities will be calling us. The reality is, not all drug addicts are minorities. Project Prevention targets a behavior not a racial demographic.We believe that all women/children matter regardless of skin color. Why would we not encourage minorities to make a responsible decision to use birth control as well?

From her FAQ

Moralist money laundering "charity" scam, very disappointed this is apparently too opaque for nu/pol/ to see through.

>Why would we not encourage minorities to make a responsible decision to use birth control as well?

A logical argument from a woman!!!???

>January 2012 marks a major milestone for Project Prevention – 4,000 women, severely addicted to drugs and/or alcohol, took part in our unique program paying them cash for long term or permanent birth control.

Wtf fucking based eugenicist dyke

Free market eugenics!

>stopping at one housing project in any Southern city would bankrupt her
Kek

?

bump for based lady

It's a donation driven organization with very low participation and mobile headquarters, you're blind if you can't see past that.

fuckinn badazz

/nupol/ didn't even click on this, there are lacy green threads for them

What a stupid bitch, she should be sitting on ass posting on Sup Forums rather than trying to do something about the problem.

HERO

It's a registered nonprofit organization, if you have proof it's a scam please post it.

melissadata.com/lookups/np.asp?zip=project prevention

>After that, Harris sends them $300.
Pretty sure IUDs and vasectomies cost more than that.

I've got nothing more to add, so one last bump.

Not all heroes wear capes

Yeah let me just go flip through her books and take some photos I'll be right back

Can we pretend to be addicts to get our nuts snipped?

I would love to fuck bareback all the time

So you're just baselessly calling it a scam?

I don't, it's just a gut feeling. That article is basically an advertisement. I just think if blacks made up more than 10-15% of her clients, there would be (((someone))) planning a march to end this racism, while (((someone))) else is lobbying to have their license revoked, and (((someone))) else filing a lawsuit.

She's a coal burner, but she's doing massive good for this world. I guess we can let it slide.

See
On top of literal viral marketing

That's your opinion, but I don't like to call organizations a scam if I don't have anything to back that up.

So you feel assuming it's veracity is a reasonable knee jerk response when presented with information?

How is a single post about a news article I read viral marketing?

>scam
you're misusing this word, over and over. I am saying that the org. has a AGENDA.

I tend to believe a registered nonprofit is legit until there's information that proves it isn't. Without any proof I wouldn't call it a scam.

Someone give her obamas peace prize

An IUD is not permanent, this will not work.

Please do this in brazil. We need your help.

I hope you all know this is jew trickery. Who do you think sells the drugs to addicts, and who do you think gives her the money. This is Jews trying to depopulate us.

Then why did you jump in to defend a person calling a scam?
Yes, I didn't read your ID at first and assumed you were the person I was responding to and not somebody just randomly jumping in to defend them while holding a different opinion.

>Then why did you jump in to defend a person calling a scam?
I didn't

A thousand more just like her, and it would really make a dent.

i remember the daily shoah was donating a bunch of money to her in like 2015 and a bunch of catholic faggots were crying about WAHHH MUH ABORTION so they stopped

Do you want to send me some money for my own humanitarian work then? I own a registered non-profit and we deal with these jokers every day and our credibility definitely takes a hit when people are allowed to parade around organized criminal activity like the lady in the OP.

I'm sorry you're incapable of following the thread of a conversation.
All I was doing was posting a news article and asking for proof when someone called it a scam. When I asked for proof it was a scam you jumped in saying you had "no proof, it's just a gut feeling".

>More white people do drugs
>Shes just fast forwarding genocide

Sup Forums praises her. OK

Genius!!!

>woman
but other than that this guy seems pretty based

You're awful combative for an allegedly neutral party.

Stop posting her

How is asking for a person to provide proof for an accusation being combative?

Wow, you're a fucking idiot. I appreciate you posting the article., but I never once even insinuated it was a scam. I only postulated that this org. may have an agenda, and that agenda being to sterilize white addicts. And I only had that sense, because I can't imagine their being allowed to exist if they were making any impact on minority births.

Doing God's work.

You know what you're doing.

projectprevention.org/donate/

Is there a list of people that got their tube tied because of her?

I bet she's only doing it to white people.

Not niggers or spics.

Guarantee she's jewish, too.

Those are probably the 4 drug addict kids she adopted

I am actually having to defend myself for having that same instinct.

No, you didn't. See if you can follow the thread of the conversation that you replied to.
> if you have proof it's a scam please post it.
>I don't, it's just a gut feeling.

>she's a coal burner going around killing whites.

Yep. Jewish.

One one hand it seems like some sort of conformist dystopia, on the other hand she's preventing druggies from raising shitty children.

So long as it's not mandatory I'm all for it I guess, but for some reason I doubt it's gonna stay like that.

Don't bother. These fucking shill niggers are cattle.

I've donated to this before

Holy shit. This is a charity I can get behind!

Even if whites made up a large amount of those being sterilized, it is still a net gain for us. Those children would've suffered since day one and more than likely ended up commie bums.

better than never living

Not for us.

You serious?

80% of niggers do some sort of drug

>Woman pays drug addicts to get vasectomies, tubes tied Anonymous

>I am betting she's paying whites.

>if you have proof it's a scam please post it.

>I don't, it's just a gut feeling

>I don't like to call organizations a scam if I don't have anything to back that up.

>misusing this word,

>Then why did you jump in to defend a person calling a scam?

>I didn't

I'm sorry you're incapable of following the thread

I don't think I need to go any further

Copper IUDs are. Technically the FDA limits them to 8/10 years due to infection concerns, but they have been extending the amount of time they're allowed in by 2 years every 10 years or so. Since it is just copper wire it in theory should last a life time.

I admit I replied to the wrong post at first. But you also replied saying you have "no proof (it's a scam), just a gut feeling" then denied you ever agreed it was a scam.

>tfw Sup Forums can potentially exterminate the ghetto Blacks through crowdfunding
We need to make this happen

This may be beyond your abilities, but I'm trying to get you to realize that an HAVING AN AGENDA and BEING A SCAM are not the fucking same. Yes, I said I had no proof of their agenda, just a gut feeling. That does not in any way accuse them of running a scam. Television producers have an agenda, but they are indeed producing television.

this is something plebbit has long argued for and stupid people too. they are very big eugenicists over there. like little hitlers

You don't understand, I said that this post:
was meant to be a reply to:
and not your post of:
And when you replied to my post about asking for proof about it being a scam when you said you have "A gut feeling" you were agreeing that you felt it was a scam.

I'm done

>> A woman on a mission to stop drug-addicted mothers from having babies is making stops across the country.
So niggers iow, they do the opposite in the JewSA

ya know what? i'm alright with this.

if you've fallen SO far that you'd sell your bloodline out for 300 bucks, then you absolutely DO NOT need to be having children. EVER. so good deal, more power to her.

t. trump voting patriot who really, really likes marijuana (i know weed isn't addictive, i just felt like pointing this out for more 'perspective')

Damn, she is right Brunhilde.

ya know what you stating that you are a trump voter and somewhat moderate changed my opinion on this subject. if more people do this eventually we can agree to a group consensus.

>birth control
Do niggers even know what they is? I've never saw one buy one nor, AFAIK, no arrested nigger ever had one in his ObamaCar or at the scene of his chimp out.

Naw, yours is a scam. I know little to nothing of it, it's just a gut feeling

Sup Forums should crowdfund projects like this.

We should make a nonprofit that makes white fertility propaganda and puts out tons of ads.

Another idea is a nonprofit that matchmakes high IQ white couples and pays surrogate wombs and other baby expenses.

These are the only statistics that is on their website

>weed isn't addictive
spoken like a true weedhead

Instead of arguing about me replying to the wrong person, how about you tell me how an organization that is based off of people volunteering can have an agenda to target a specific race?

strong impotent rage detected lol. what's got ya upset, little guy?

That's an excellent idea.

she's doing the lord's work