HAPPENING - ANNUDAH ONE BITES THE DUST

THE FUCKING MEGA KIKE BOSS IS DEAD

PRESS S TO SPIT ON HIS GRAVE

Fuck USSR!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :D

I'm about 70-30 on this guy. He's a fucking moron, but he isn't really a kike. He's just a Polish version of Jimmy Carter

BRZEZINSKI

>implying he didn't upload his consciousness onto a chip and have it put into a new body, losing his humanity and gaining a newfound desire to fuck and eat children

"The brokering of the Camp David Accords; the transition of Iran from an important U.S. ally to an anti-Western Islamic Republic; encouraging dissidents in Eastern Europe and emphasizing human rights in order to undermine the influence of the Soviet Union;[5] the arming of the mujahideen in response to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan; and the signing of the Torrijos-Carter Treaties relinquishing U.S. control of the Panama Canal after 1999."

He was just an average monster.

>(((BRZEZINSKI)))
>A KHAZARIAN KIKE FROM POLAND
>NOT A UBBER JEW

>He was just an average monster.
how many average monsters that single handedly created, armed and organised sunni muslim terror group that had spread truought whole world

Proof?
Brzeziński is a Polish name, also Zbigniew is very traditional slav name. He was a member of Polish nobility

Coat of arms - Trąby -> Trumpets

give me the rundown on this Jewzinski

>kill USSR
>make russkie jews cry rivers since

he must've been literally the worst jew ever

MY JIDF DETECTOR IS OF THE CHARTS

S

He wasn't actually jewish

S

Yeah, that's what I thought

>He was just an average monster.
Destroy USSR.
Monster.

It was US's fault to not deal with terrorism later. He fucked up soviet union good.

Mpaзь cдoхлa.

Jewzinski
Uber KIKE under command Rockeffeler merhant banking family
buthurth Khazarian kike
devoted his life to destroy the Ruskies
creator of (((Trilateral Comision)))
father of Mika Brzezinski, a MSNBC jewes kikeshill pundit
created and armed sunni muslim mujahedins
created Al Quaida
Created ISIS
one of the major (((NWO - World Government))) agenda proponent

ignore the JIDF kikes and CIA nigger shills
they're working overtime in full mode

First Rockeffeler
then JEWzezinski

khazars on suicide watch

soon we pray to all mighty KEK that he takes George Schwartz (Soros) and Victoria Nodelman