i.imgur.com/PCVKWW0.jpg
>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>N Hama May7
i.imgur.com/7IffA69.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May 26
>E. QALAMOUN: SAA capture the Abandoned Missile Battalion base +weapons, munitions and bombs from IS
>DeZ: huge IS assault stopped by SAA, RU cargo planes droped supplies
>E. Aleppo:3 km to Maskanah town, reports of jihadists retreating from town
>reports: YPG shelled a Turkish army base near Afrin
>SDF repels IS counterattack near Maisalun village-10km N. Raqqa
>roads between Damascus-Palmyra reopened
>SyAF eliminates IS convoy that left Qalamoun Mountains en route to Raqqa
>SDF captured north part of Baath dam
>SDF: amnesty for militants linked to IS if they surrender before May 31st
>PMU liberates Sinjar military base
>Philip:46 dead,31 terrorists,15 security member,army troops, special forces, attack helicopters and armoured vehicles deployed
>Yemeni forces conduct new raid on Saudi territory
>Gunmen attacked Coptic Christians in Egypt on Friday, 28 dead, 25 injured, Egypt AF hits 6 IS camps in Libya

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

voltairenet.org/article194448.html
twitter.com/LinaArabii
youtube.com/watch?v=W7APHqWg8a4
almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-pictures-houthi-ambush-assassinates-three-saudi-arabian-soldiers/
mecollectibles.com/en/desktop-flags/1977-lebanon-islam-shia-shiite-military-hezbollah-muslim-militant-group-political-party-desktop-flag.html
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-motion-of-no-confidence-tabled-against-zuma-at-anc-nec-20170527
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-leaked-gupta-emails-expose-zuma-20170527
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Double thread.
Post in

atleast you used my pic.. :)

bvmp

Rararira
Raratonga

Breaking || Tiger SEALs ready to airdrop behind Maskanah

1st for GAINZ

How long can DeZ keep up lads

Need to liberate em soon

Forever my dude.

as long as the SAA is able to bring in supply/manpower by helicopters/airdrops.

Migration soon, Malmoe

when?

Coward child murderers should be hanged.

>tfw not a half-danish subhuman

Megumin!

Yay great op thread pic great job whoever created it

Soon.

Finns have a talent for the OC, I blame Väinämöinen

Hello
I was promised blond qts in this thread

I'm here, come this way

Hello are you top or bottom?

I can swing both ways

is that a 12 year old syrian refugee?

top please. I don't smell like shit I swear. I took a shower in the Somalian sea before coming here

Me on the left, you on the right

I'm 7 you racist bigot

RIP HPM, you will be missed

Reported!

Wow. You look very pleased to meet me

a lot of gay stuff here, not a thread for me

tfw too dumb to understand geopolitics

is Qaatar axis of resistance now?
voltairenet.org/article194448.html

It is exactly for you

two things have happened just today that should be viewed as positive

first the recall of the president is being discussed in the anc nec meeting - even tho it was supposed to be off the cards.

and a whole bunch of emails between the zumas, and the corrupting oligarchs the guptas have been released to the press. full details in tomorrows press.

aparently zuma my president intends to flee to dubai to avoid prosecution and debasement.

but nothing will really change

I wouldn't go so far as to say allies. If anything, i would say they reached a pact in which russia buys oil from qatar and the state of qatar ceases to support the rebels and islamic state.

oh wait that's actually tan? I assumed it might be some fine kind of stocking

>open thread
wew lads

Who's lina arabi?

Sure I do

>not liking gay stuff

twitter.com/LinaArabii

/sg/'s collective waifu

Would you tickle my bumhole?

>but nothing will really change
After reading the whole heart-warming post the sad truth was just as expected.
Well lad, I'm aware of the proportions, of how the ghettos around look, but seriously, in the matters of nature and urbanization whoever created it, hand of G*d was in it.

include the -88 response

I guess Qatar gave up on the pipeline and will get whatever Russia gives them to stop fucking around.

Is she in Syria? i found my wife if she is

This picture tells a lot. Mkhabarat Aljawyyia operations room, Suheil after a Ba'ath, with a journalist.. Makes me think.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7APHqWg8a4
Iraqis fucking up shit in Mosul again or is the torture justified this time?

Source for this, my dude.

Notice the fresh eyeliner.

She's Syrian but she travels around a lot, last time I checked she was in France. Join the queue m8 all of /sg/ want to wife her except maybe that guy who posts lewd Suheils

>Houthi ambush assassinates three Saudi Arabian soldiers
>On Saturday, the Houthi-led Popular Committees setup a cunning ambush in the Saudi province of Asir, leading to the death of a high-ranking Saudi officer and two of his bodyguards.
>almasdarnews.com/article/graphic-pictures-houthi-ambush-assassinates-three-saudi-arabian-soldiers/

www.mecollectibles com

They can find and ship you a hezbollah flag etc

>is the torture justified this time
It's always justified against subhuman sunnis

>It's another qt Syrian who's not in Syria episode

Oh well. I'm going to join that guy who posts lewd Suheils

Oh come one

mecollectibles.com/en/desktop-flags/1977-lebanon-islam-shia-shiite-military-hezbollah-muslim-militant-group-political-party-desktop-flag.html

This ones pretty sick

idk m8 I'm just speculating based on what I know

I can't edit anything. Do it yourself.

@GeromanAT 1h

Situation Map Update -
#SAA #Tigers #LegionV is heading further south:

thx m8
I'm also the guy who made pic related, brings much joy seeing it being used so often

Suheil is hotter than every woman ever posted on here.

the country is like a picture. I agree. I have been all over southern africa. u saw the cape, but the other bits are cool in their own way too.

it's a whole album of picture perfect postcards.
it is truely beautiful.

the reason nothing will change overnight is that there is a backlog of 'issues'

the majority of the cultures in southern africa were cruising around the late stone age early iron age when the colonists started to make a big push inland.

you can praise education and it's transformative effects and all, but you don't easily move 11 nations/cultures out of the late stone/early iron age and into the modern age in just 150 years. some of the individuals can do that, but not the whole of the masses.

it has nothing to do with being black or anything, just think of the people who get retrenched in any economy because their skills are out of date. they have issues getting into the 'new fangled computers etc'.

the pace of change in the modern era is much faster, so the catch up game takes much longer.

mostly they are good people, in 2 generations +- 50 years we should be approaching developed status. unless uncle sam...

Worry not, the regulars are aware of that.
The knowledge comes with time!

>voltairenet.org/article194448.html
good post

There is at least hope the next president will be better. Serious question, Doesn't Zuma have the educational comprehension of a 4th grader?

kek, you could have done it in one screencap

Are those regular Iraqi army or some shitty militia? The video implies they are regular army.

That's gay.

>axis of resistance now?
doubt they will go that far, but if they remain neutral i'd take it tbqh

>the reason nothing will change overnight is that there is a backlog of 'issues'
>a backlog of 'issues'
Precisely an incapability of genociding the Sub-Saharans?
>you don't easily move 11 nations/cultures out of the late stone/early iron age and into the modern age in just 150 years
You do, that's what borders were invented for.
>it has nothing to do with being black
Oh well, the abos surely are no better than the mixed folk, but they can't be /that/ worse tho
>the pace of change in the modern era is much faster, so the catch up game takes much longer.
Ye, you can't teach an old dog a new trick.

Tiger transcends simple gayness, he is an ultimate expression of universal love in a beautiful human body. When Tiger is making love, Moon itself comes out from the clouds to look at this sacred act. His semen is potent enough to populate whole continents and his manhood is a marvel to behold. Do not presume Tiger to be just a run of the mill gay, or you risk angering the very Cosmos that gave birth to him.

Link up with Palmyra, meaning that ISIS east of Homs City is surrounded.

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-motion-of-no-confidence-tabled-against-zuma-at-anc-nec-20170527

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/breaking-leaked-gupta-emails-expose-zuma-20170527

idk how my parent will react if they saw me with an hezbollah flag, you are lucky none of your parent can recognize the flag of hezbollah or read arabic

>Tiger Forces making mapmakers consider suicide since 1438 anno Allah

Now i understand why Suheil always wears a hat.

kek, seriously, why does Suheil do such pics? Is it bantz or is it a Syrian thing? When I was in Lebanon I was told that Syrians like to hold hands in a totally non-gay way.

redpill your parents on hezbollah first

>It's another qt Syrian who's not in Syria episode
she still lives in syria afaik but travels much. shes rich but i think it also has to do with medical reasons. she used to complain a lot about sanctions and medication and from her tweets she seems to spend much time in hospitals.

The Qalamoun shield forces started their offensive north of T4 today. ISIS will be driven out of eastern Salamiyah front and Shumariya mountain.

>check flag
Maghrebi someone is contesting your Maghreboiness
Some say he's like The Stig you know, right now 21cm deep into some boipucci, during the day - unmatched commander.

He is most likely a fag, things are just different in that part of the world

well done.
did you also make this one?

Anything like it for Syrian ones?

Looking at all the patches and accessories they do is really making me want a Tiger Forces patch.

The only place they can go is to Raqqa and it's open desert all the way.

Or this one
alnnamr alwardi

Imagine being a wahhabist ISIS-fighter in Eastern Aleppo getting your head blown away by a sodomite that your martyrdom is futile and you will burn in hell forever.