Antifa threaten chemical attacks

So this seems like the kind of thing we should mass report right?

Link:
reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/6dnc0v/how_do_anarchists_survive_in_prisons_racial/

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

lol that thread

how could people be this naive about racial relations in prison to the point where they are surprised gangs organize around race? more confirmation it's all edgy white 13 year olds.

> reporting a fakepost from reddit

This what the internet has come to.

>2c-i

Does he honestly think I wouldn't enjoy that?

Nigga I was doing RCs when they were still being sold as bamboo tree fertilizer.

You know, Everyone else is either Breaking open seth rich cases or Shilling but Im just sitting here like...

mine has better range than your toy water gun

You are what's wrong with Sup Forums these days/lately. I hate you. KYS.

You do know worse things are said on here right? Sure we should keep this in mind but to escalate would be pointless. It's like if they came in full body bio suits cause someone said they were going to gass them. Why make such a pointless post.

I concur with this friend, it's so tiring.

We must sleep.

fuck off

ahaha you fuck

Fuck this pasta, it's the weakest shilling technique I've ever seen.

This is dumber than that 'I'm sleept/tired/time for bed shit'

KYS

Yes OP,

We need to make a petition to declare antifa as a terrorist organization because they are the definition of a terrorist organization.

Channel energy to this post

A couple of those retarded trannies (sadly most of them are not like Blaire White) and delusional faggots got fucked days ago.
Chemical attacks include them at the same tier as other internal terrorist.
We all already have pics, adresses and other useful info about some antifa and other paid revolutionaries/oposition. What you guys in America must do is fill a proper dossier and send to trustful authorities/agencies or an user who is working for them.
Also don't forget to conect all the links with the heads hosting their meetings, or being their patrons.

I bet he's the kind of guy to be pretty big about consent. But I guess that doesn't apply when he decides you're a fash.

It's fun until he has enough in it to make someone od or push them over their limits.

Also id argue most people dont want a surprise psychedelic trip. Im not sure if that drug has a high seizure rate in higher doses or not, but id assume so

Petition but also stay a step ahead with a proper dossier. We all know a lot of anons can help with that.
Do the shit right leaving no space for them to escape.

I wonder what kind of retard you have to be to feel obligated to reply to those posts.

kys

Underrated.
Really good advice actually