Balkans for outsiders

AMA. What do you want to know about this magical place? I will try to be unbiased.

Why are all your women prostitutes?

So moldova is balkans but slovenia isn't?

They are not. Prostitute is woman with scarce clothing standing next to a big road. I think what you mean is called kurva - woman that can easily be fucked by a lot of people. So why are they like that - because the times are hard. The women here are smart and know that being woman is much easier. They just show boobs or bj someone for money or other benefits that help them through their life. They are like that, because its much easier, but again, not all of them are kurvi.

I just found this map on the Internet.

If it takes half a second to edit it in ms paint why not just do it?

Because I am lazy fuck.

>says "Balkans"
>excludes Slovenia
Thank you OP. I love you.
If you want a Slovenian to instantly love you, just tell them they're not Balkans.

too bad your still slavs

are the bantzzz real or not

Because they like money?

кaкo ћy тe клaти јaнeзe јeдвa чeкaм мaмy ли ти јeбeм y пичкy

during ottoman occupation did they colonize balkans with a lot of turks or did they fail to completely turkify the population?

Look at albania and bosnia.

To somewhat extent, they did colonize. In Bulgaria the Rodops and the Crazy Forest. In other countries, Albania and Bosnia, even though they failed colonizing the whole Balkans.

Well, they raped alot so all balkan people have alot of turkish blood.

Only Greece and Bulgaria,we were there stable boi so they let us be

Do any of you here play the accordion?

forgot pic

Serbtard on the watch, reporting it, Serbia stronk!!!1!

Its where you are reborn if you have sinned in your previous life

Does it kill you to know that Macedonia is a vibrant, independent country?

I think that from all of you guys, Romania has the best anthem

How did Moldova become a distinct country of its own? Do they have a unique cultural or ethnic identity?

whats the worst country there?

Not gonna comment cause it's (((bait)))

yeah. the only bad things which they did to the Serbo-Croatians is that they forcibly islamized some of them and created bosniacs.

no you go to mudslime land

Yes, i do. And my bear.

Honestly I don't give a shit about them.

What do you mean??
We helped them ruin your chance for being independent,forgot what's the name of the Crusade that all Bulgars cry about here on Sup Forums.

yeah and pigs fly

It got russiafied and now it doesn't want to asociate with romania

As far as I know, they are the Romanian FYROM. Romanians know more about this.

They didn't forced them they became Muslim on their own free will just so they can evade taxes like the Blood tax.

Not us. We have prides. Therefore we are progressive nation. Therefore developed.

Well we lost it in ww2 to Russia,and in the north of moldavia they took part of the population to Siberia and brought in russians.
About 70% is still Romainian but its the Somalia of europe (170 euros per month average pay)so if we ever take it back our economy will get fucked.

They have their own identity now, they grew up in a different communist and know they are some kind of russified romanians.

It's like Austria to Germany.

this

Macedonia/Kosovo/Albania/Moldova

Why was southern Moldova given to Ukraine when the Soviets annexed Bessarabia?

I don't know why bulgarians are always bitching about N Dobrogea when it's clearly that we got it from the turks and the tatars.

t. atar

To cut them off the sea, I guess.

Probably bosnia. It's completely divided ethnically and religiously. Or kosovo but it's not a country.

>they say that every moldovan personality is theirs
>they butcher our already butcher language
you're right they have their own identity that of third-hand romanians

Because they gave us Dobrogea, a barren wasteland and took an industrialised region with a decent economy.

I don't bitch about it. It was Bulgarian clay once, but now its Romanified. We don't need it.

Yes, but what did they achieve by it? Why was it so important?

because fuck you we are russians we do what we want

I can't read your moon letters. Use latin letters like any decent European would.

Stalin liked to fuck with borders. That's the reason armenia and azerbaijan are so tangled up from what I know

Ahh, France, rightfull Macedonian clay!

greater romania had ismail

most of the ones who converted willingly were the bogumilist gnostics. but the roaches forcibly converted many.

My block : ")

> It was Bulgarian clay once
It was Greek, Getic, Thracian, Gothic, Slav, Pecheneg, Cuman, Bulgarian, Byzantine, Turkish, Tatar, and finally Romanian.

beautiful comunist art

He just want's to gut you

Just TBB (Typical Balkanian Behavior)

They didn't really do that, they just cam every now and then to steal kids, if anything it was the other way around, with white kids being put in the otoman empire

Well I was more talking about the Serbs who became Muslim not Croats

wait slovenians don't se cyrilic?

Commieblocks...

Except for a few neighbourhoods here in NW romania I dont see these kinds of blocks. Maybe im just dumb.

No,they use the alphabet that their master gave them.

catholic slavs are cucked by the latin jew

Or don't go out too often?

those are in every major city where the hell do you live

Why isnt Greece part of the Baltics or Slavic nations? Theres no magical barrier, I would imagine thwy would be similar genetically

Your language is really interesting for using two scripts.

здpaвo бpaтe.

Not really. I live in the centre anyway.

>mfw I live in a commie bock right now.

Thank you my friend.

This is actually the best type of commiblocks because they are built 1989. Also the apartments are quite spacy.

other side.

Theres a part of Greece that got really cucked by Slavs

BEST PLACE IN THE WORLD

how are you doing?
What's your outlook on
the economy and stuff?
Will things be better or worse?

What is your city ? I want to look it up on streetview.

OK spill the beans Ivan

Full run down on yugoslavia in the 90s, breakup, bombing, clinton, milosevic, the role of the jew and so on.

What really happened???

for some reason i thought every slavic country use cyrilic

>Mountain serbs
>not balkan
pick one
and
only
one

Macedonia and Thracia.

he ain't from yugoslavia though

I don't know why people say commieblocks are depressing and don't like them. They actually make very good sense of community.

What city?

Do you guys really hate diaspora?

This is a hidden ex-yu thread.
O C

Actually we have 3 but almost nobody uses the third one

can you retards just propose some unification thing
we basically don't have a government anyway

Same reason Burgers aren't consider Hispanic

Guess.

Over nationalistic dijaspora that honestly knows nothing about the country.
xd Ustaše lel kill all srbssss
xd Cetnici lel all balkans SRB

Balkans thread, Lets get the run down on yguoslavia

I am doing good, as you can see, Saturday night shitposting on Sup Forums. Economy - shitty. Things are definetely going worse if we don't find new Hitler real quick.

fuck if i know

Romania. Definitely.

Kosovo 100%
my uncle is a un peace corp dude that helpede with serbian elections in kosovo
and even it's capitol city is a shithole that has bubbles of un people that live together
he hasn't seen a kosovar at all

What are Balkan's best-tier and worst-tier countries?

Fake hungary?