Sup Forums srs

Sup Forums srs

What is your ideal utopia and what economic/socialogical philosophies would you utilize to achieve it?

Inb4 "muh no niggers"

>AI
>UBI
>I get stoned and fuck hotties all day long

First post bestest post

/thread

(also no niggers or mudslimes or even meditterats allowed, only A4 sheet of paper whites allowed, that's also the test - you literally put up a sheet of white paper and those darker are gassed on spot)

National liberalism. The nation should be the tool by which the individual defends his sovereignty in the world.
Small government strong army

I would like to live in something like upper right in that pic (of course not with solar and wind, but real technological use done right and responsible). Sadly there are not only way too many people in general , but also way to many retarded and bed man for this to work.

Never reachable

as much as it pains me to know it will never happen and it sounds really out of line with the rest of the board, i always hope that the day will come where the world will no longer need borders

The European union with >95% white people and traditional values. And with traditional values I mean an alive and well nuclear family and no support of degeneracy.

>the European Union
Just be honest with what you mean, Hans

im going to get a lot of shit for this, but basically a social anarchy. no rules everyone minds their own business, and if someone tries to fuck you over you fuck him over instead. people help each other out not because of laws, but because they want to help. also no money or at least no fiatmoney like we use today. basically open boarders but if someone dont want you around he can just kick you out if you cant push back since its anarchy.

however, other than my fellow libtards i realize these ideals cant be accomplished just now, maybe never. pushing for them without keeping in mind the negative effects is what got us in this mess, and i support a lot of rightwing policies, but merely as a means to stabilize. if we did that and got rid of the corruption, then maybe we can slowly open up more, in a natural way without pushing for it.

also basically we live already in anarchy. people just got tricked into enforcing the rules others made instead of their own rules.

Social anarchy only leads to the destruction of civilization: just look at the degeneracy now. There's no way to fix this without violating what makes anarchy, anarchy

she's got some bushy ass eyebrows, tranny ?

well, i believe a lot of the degeneracy stems from the corrupted media promoting the shit, which is why i said we would have to get rid of corruption first. however since we only have data based on corrupt systems its hard to tell how people would behave in a non corrupt system. maybe they would become degenerate from themselves, maybe they are able to get a hold of themselves. we probably will never know.

>AI
fair enough
>UBI
get in the helicopter

a true utopia would be the end of humanity unless there were an alien adversary

It's very simple.

>Phase One: Administer a universal battery of tests - with the goal of scaling cognitive function and intelligence - to the entire human race.

>Phase Two: Exterminate the bottom 70%, regardless of race, sex, religion, etc.

Could you elaborate? You think we would end up like the mice in this one experiment where they reveived an utopia and after 600 days died?

and (((who))) will design the test and decide which function and which kind of abillity scores the most?
surely that cant be rigged to favor ones own race

I think what he's trying to say is that utopia is the antithesis of the human condition. Utopia on Earth would mean that we would abrogate the concept of 'Humanity' and essentially become gods. The only thing that would cause us to identify as 'human' again would be a distinct other species of sentient being.

My utopia is a place where no-one strives for utopia, it would be such a wonderful place.

>and (((who))) will design the test
It doesn't matter. If the point is to produce a utopia, the test could be 10 true or false questions with no objectively true answer. As long as you isolate the top 30% - according to a standard rubric - and exterminate the rest, the results are likely to be positive for the remaining group. The other people are dead, why worry about them?

>Inb4 "muh no niggers"
Why not? I don't want to live with them.

what if the test by chance makes those hindering progress, and basically chooses the most hostile of people resuting in the 30% being busy all the time waring with each other. that for noone a good outcome

Then either the strongest will win, or humans will go extinct - in which case there is literally no more human suffering and a permanent, total utopia has been acheived.

everyone does what they want
laws are the result of the natural equalibrium of conflicting forces

Bottom left and top right combined would be comfy. At least what I'm picturing.

Shit loads of technological progress, to the point where saying we are "playing God" is underselling it.

it might not work for an absolute shithole which in 2040 will be known as south african nuclear crater but it will work for 1st world industrialized countries.

Ends: A world where people can trade what they want, with who they want.

Means: Let people trade what they want with who they want.

Greater Israel

>South African nuclear crater
Looking forward to it. I'll be long gone by then. SA niggers are the niggerest niggers on the planet - think the worst USA ghetto blacks, but smaller and weaker, less educated, less civilized and more addicted to gibsmedats. Even the fucking immigrants from Nigeria, Congo and Mozambique are better, more honest, more industrious people. I just hope the Boers get their ethnostate (I'm Anglo)
>Will work for 1st world industrialized countries
Obviously it will work better for more developed countries than less developed ones as there's more to distribute. But, believe it or not, that still doesn't give you the right to take that which you haven't produced - much less take it in the most cowardly way possible, indirectly via the state from legally disarmed victims.

Utopian ideologies are retarded. There's no point to living if there's no suffering and conflicts in life.

robowaifus/AI waifus

>take that which you haven't produced
lost ya there bud, care to elaborate?

Other people's property. Your UBI has to be funded somehow. Ultimately, it's funded through taxation - forcible expropriation. Now, once UBI is implemented, there are going to be 2 classes of people: those who produce more than they receive, and those who produce less. The net producers are producing the wealth which the net leechers are then using without the producers' consent - you could even say the producers have been enslaved by the UBI leechers.
>inb4 AI will produce all the wealth
Doesn't change the situation. Either the AI is non-sentient, in which case it's just another tool for producing wealth, like a truck or a steam engine - it's capital. It has to be designed, built and maintained by someone. You have no right to then sweep in with your government guns and make that someone pay for your unproductive existence - that's just theft. Otherwise, if the AI is sentient (say, whole brain emulation) then it's a moral agent capable of working, producing wealth and owning property too. You can't claim the right to steal from it or enslave it.