Israel is the 51st USA state

how does it feel knowing that the 51st state is the shadow state that controls USA?
I work in the military-industrial complex which exports classified tech to the US and my salary got doubled since Trump got into office.

Thanks lads, keep up the good work and make Israel great again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pINtLSTyzvk
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s
theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How bad does it feel being Jewish? I bet it's constant hell hating yourself.

at least I have a normal nose

If the wrong type of goy gets incharge and your funding stops you're fucked.

It feels amazing man, like being a rare breed, which is also superior to others.
It feels like being truly superior, hard to put it in words.

I don't actually think Jews control the world I actually think the Jewish people are not smart enough for that. So your people larp as controllers of the world and banks as it stops you from being completely irrelevant. Jews marry and breed outside there race more than any group and are ridiculously irreligious. Give it 50 to 100 years and your people won't exist anymore due to outbreeding.

Jews believe in aliens right?

>shills gonna shills

Just know if I had the chance I'd make you eat from a feeding tube for the rest of your life without your genitals.

strange
i always thought USA was a colony of Israel

How do you deal, day in and day out, with people denying the holocaust, one of the most well documented events in the history of mankind?

I'd go nuts if such a travesty against my people happened, let alone was denied.

congrats

You may say that but the only Jews I've ever met don't care about their Jewishness. I dated a Jewish girl once she was the most pro Palestinian anti Israel person I've ever met she literally didn't want her people to have even one country of their own. PS jewess vagoo is super tight

The Germans were scared that the Jewish banks were trying to manipulate their government.

Jews are too retarded to influence banks

I think you mean the USA is the 8th Israeli district.

That merchant is good but mine is better

Can you influence banks? Does the British east India company still exist?

No but us anglos have our ways!

>says the bong

How many colonies do you have left bong?

my grandmother made those

>kikewhore
>kikes generally

remove JUDEN

everyone agrees besides USJEW

the usa loves sucking isreals dick trump more then anyone . do you guys find it annoying or pathetic what does the average person say about it in isreal

youtube.com/watch?v=pINtLSTyzvk

jew rats like kushner need to be punished!

bump 4 irony
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk&t=2s

Sounds good mate but do us a favor and stop being secret, Republicans could do with some more electoral votes/senators/representatives.

trump is a massive kike asslicker

all his children are in jews hand and under control

remember, USa has more jews than Israel

We know, we've been watching and disseminating information

Careful with the arrogance, didn't end too well for your people last time around.

You have no chance with Merkel.

It feels fantastic.

Oh, no doubt, but there are plenty other countries to piss off in the world.

>didn't end too well for your people last time around.

no

Jews triggered something that never should have happen

-own country, a jewis one
>guilty for always
>dividing white nations, start hating them self
>paying for jews because they are jews
>accepting their global plans because, MUH holocaust and USA forcing

nooooo
jews won the WW2

Give me some job man.

theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

Jewish kids are thought to be victims from an early age. They are reminded of the horrors of the holohoax every single day. It must really suck.

Unfortunately not.

It probably a little like being an American: almost universally hated, but even more so (and universally distrusted), so instead of being brazen and loud they hide like rats in their ancient cities, plotting subterfuge.

I'd touch her wall.

Yuck

Add in that they are a misanthropic people by nature and culture and you've got it spot on right.

Wasn't always this way lad

it's pretty cool because you're smarter than most of the kids at school.
the only ones that could ever even compete were indians, asians, and some russian or european goyim.

american goyim almost always btfo.

>Superior breed

>Massively inbred with systemic genetic diseases.

Keep telling yourself that Shlomo.

THIS there are Jew only illnesses like taysachs