Chilean goy stabbed a Haiti nigger in the leg and the whole country hates him

youtube.com/watch?v=oG3f2HZkIUM

Translation of the video:
Fat guy says that skinny guy stabbed the nigger because the hatians are stealing their jobs (FYI, in the last 2 years Chile's been infected with niggers from south america, including colombia, venezuela and haiti)
But the sad part of this, is that the entire country hates the fat and skinny guy for being racists and they are sending all their love to the nigger

BTW, the fat and skinny guys are fishermen and just by the way they speak you can notice that they've been in prison, so it's very stupid for a nigger to get in those kind of jobs when the majority of the workers are scum, but nevertheless, are skinny and fat /ourguys/?

oh, and feel free to like the video

kill niggers

You cannot hate the nigger and at the same time love that fat flaite scum. Pick one.
We shoudn't be allowing any foreign scum to enter our country til we fix this mess. It doesn't matter if it's some nigger from Haiti or Paulman from Germany.

i pick fat guy, of course.
They are going to be the army that's going to erradicate all foreigner scum

i meant that i love the fat guy and hate the nigger, the fat guy doesn't have anything on him for me to hate him

I guess you don't live in a "población" or anywhere near one then. You hate niggers but you've never been around them. You are probably some facho pobre or cuico al peo. Go back to piscolits, zorrón.

I hate this fucking piece of shit of a country.
We are copying the same fucking garbage that's happening in Europe.

BEING THIS BUTTHURT AGAINST PEOPLE WITH MONEY

>his country didn't erase niggers
why are slaves still allowed in your country?

it's what you get for receiving european genes, we must be genetically suicidal

The Haitian did nothing wrong
That fat guy is a joke

Nigger racemixing with Latinas is even worse than racemixing with whites. Its so widespread and acceptable. As a Latino, I say niggers need to be thrown out of all Latin nations. It wont stop until every latin is a nigger. And fuck the Spaintards for bringing them over here. They deserve hell just for that

I'm sure that the most notorious defenders of that negro are related in one way or another with the Open Society of Soros.

We never had niggers, they swarmed in the past 3 years. Some globalist kike trash is bringing them from Haiti in mass.
10 years ago, in Chile you would see a nigger like once a year, now they are everywhere in the capital.

Implying money makes you a man.
You fall for the jewish love for money, you buy and consume but don't know how to produce you own food nor know how to work the land, you are not men but pussies with money.

Fuck off with that Shylock bullshit

>But the sad part of this, is that the entire country hates the fat and skinny guy for being racists and they are sending all their love to the nigger

Mi General is turning over in his grave. I guess some of the Marxists missed out on the helicopter ride, and spread the cancer again.

When did i say something about money? You fucking left scum read shit that you want to read just to have the last word in every debate

>We never had niggers, they swarmed in the past 3 years. Some globalist kike trash is bringing them from Haiti in mass.
As much as I wouldn't wish this on any nation it's good that many countries are facing this problem at the same time as the number of countries with tolerance for genocides has the potential to rise.

Niggers are like the goddamn monsters from aliens. I seriously cannot believe they're in chile of all places.

>BEING THIS BUTTHURT AGAINST PEOPLE WITH MONEY

I'm not a lefty you kike lover. Go back to being a virgin you fat otaku motherfucker.

Mov.Fil.Sub 369

Thats what happens when you don't accept the enrichment Texas

are you triggered, my friend? 'cuz it looks like

That fatso is retarded as shit. That's why everyone sides with the nigger.

Maybe if you stupid Chili Peppers were more qualified, you wouldn't have your jobs "stolen" by them.
Cry more 3rd world scum. Harm a man because he does the job you didn't want to in the first place becuase "you're too good for it"
Have the same problem here in Burgerland, fuck off.