FOX News crashing & burning

theblaze.com/news/2017/05/21/what-has-happened-to-fox-news-ratings-since-oreillys-departure-the-answer-is-shocking/

"On Thursday, TV Newser reported Fox News, which once dominated its competitors in virtually every timeslot, is now losing across the board in the key 25-54 demographic.

At 8 p.m., Fox News’ “Tucker Carlson Tonight” lost to both CNN’s Anderson Cooper and MSNBC’s “All In” with Chris Hayes.

At 9 p.m., Fox News Channel’s “The Five” was absolutely demolished by Cooper and MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show,” which won the key demographic by more than 200,000 viewers.

Of all the Fox News hosts in primetime, Sean Hannity performed the best, although he still finished third to “CNN Tonight” with Don Lemon and MSNBC’s “The Last Word” with Lawrence O’Donnell.

And we know why, don't we Sup Forums? Yes we do. Donald Treacherous Traitor Trump.

His base has given up. They were waiting to see America be made great again. And what did we get? Hillary's free, Flynn is gone, no bans, no Obamacare repeal, no tax reform. Instead we fund refugees, more visas, Planned Parenthood and sanctuary cities. And of course, no wall.

We are taking it hard and dry, being prepped for a full liberal take over. Why should people want to tune in every night to see corruption and business as usual. All the hope is gone, all the dreams dead.

And its all one mans fault. Trump was our last hope, and he blew it. We were being scammed all along. All is lost. Only the slow doom of witnessing our own extinction awaits us; our children will be hunted for sport by the brown mobs arriving in our lands. This is what defeat feels like because this is what it looks like. Everything will be gone soon. Nothing but death awaits us now.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-beckel-fox-20170519-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Weird considering Trump's approval rating is at 48%.

Has anyone looked at the real numbers behind this?

Is fox news really slipping or is a Chinese vewership factiry turning on CNN again?

I mean, they were just caught doing this with their website in january.

>Through May 18, Fox News Channel’s total audience in May remained larger than its cable-news competitors, including CNN and MSNBC, according to Nielsen Media Research.

This. Fox News is failing because they're cucking.

Well, I would have to admit there is a lot of truth to that too. But they've been grin fucking him for over a year. That hasnt changed. All they do is repeat what the left reports with a "who-me?" twist.

MSM: DONALD TRUMP EATS BABIES
FOX: LEFT CLAIMS TRUMP EATS BABIES

MSM: TRUMP AND PUTIN ARE LOVERS
FOX: NEW YORK TIMES- "TRUMP & PUTIN"

MSM: TRUMP BLOWS GOATS
FOX: TRUMP- BLOWS GOATS?

Its been the same spiel with them for ages. That didnt change.

I just know Im tuning out cuz theres nothing to see. When I want news, I come here and find crap like this, and its horrible.

>Weird considering Trump's approval rating is at 48%.
It could be higher or even possibly lower depending on how his (((masters))) are feeling when they get up.

Fox News went liberal. It abandoned its conservative narrative to cater to its new managers, the Democrap libtard Murdoch sons.

>literally the current year
>still believing in ((((polls))))

This is also why people are getting pissed off with Republicans. "We can do things once we get the senate/once we get the house/once we get the presidency". Well, now they have ALL the power, even the fucking supreme court and they STILL can't push that piece of shit called "health care reform" out of the anus of congress and onto the presidents desk.

Too bad so sad.

It was obvious a long time ago they wanted to self-destruct. Anyway, if you don't listen to NPR and BBC exclusively, then you are a suburban and rural retard.

Good. They've been controlled-op for at least a decade.

This is fantastic news. Fuck Fox and fuck you.

It's called, inter party polarity and we don't have the courts actually, if we did every single refugee would be barred from entering the country and temp visas would be suspended indefinitely. Its the circuit and supreme court, the supreme court is fucking stalling on a hearing because they know the regardless of what the presidents intent is its his constitutionally provisioned right to bar immigration from anywhere for any reason.

That's why the court will not refer to or accept the case.

>tfw you remember that justices can be arrested and tried for obstruction of justice or whatever else

Why the fuck does the party even exist if it can't act as a party and actually accomplish anything.

FOXnews betrayed it's own, that the conservatives don't like. There are other conservative news sources like Newsmax , NRA news...

I don't know, Lenin. These goyim just don't understand the power of Democratic Centralism.

If Foxnews got her I would watch. Can she speak english?

Their top talent was around since the Clinton era.

They opened shop during Monica scandal and then didn't take off until 9/11.

Their lineup was designed to sell neo-conservatism.

Trump ain't a neocon. If Jeb were president, their ratings would be up.

Fox news still number one in total viewers for the past 21 weeks.
But O'Reily getting BTFOed really cucked their ratings.
Oh, also take your SAGE and enjoy the next 8 years (maybe 12, if congress man up and allow his 3rd term).

>Newsmax
>NRA news

Found the liberal.

You do realize that republicans (and democrat politicians) read drudge report every day, right?

How fucking dense.

Fuck off, do you forget he won because every single big media outlet was trash talking him? We don't need fake news, "Tides go in, tides go out. Never a miscommunication." bullshit.

I'd like to know how this compares to overall viewership - maybe Fox loses viewers because an increasing part of the audience turns to alternative media, meaning the total MSM cake is getting smaller. Though this will be hard to establish, as you'd have to run the numbers against total population growth, access to internet (which is probably the main provider of alternative media) etc.

What? NPR is so obviously liberal propaganda

>americans..that dumb?
Fox News is such a shithole of a news outlet.
Wondering why american mongs don't consider this fake.

Everyone already knows the retard shit Fox will say, but it's always entertaining to see just how fucking retarded and belligerent CNN and MSN will get.

Lemme guess, you also think they read Infowars and Breitbart too? Stupid pede.

It's proven in Wikijudea WITH CITATIONS that NPR is right-leaning.

Yea but these are on TV have to maintain a higher standard.

Newsmax is Breitbart , really conservative. I don't know what the other guy was talking about.

Drudge started as basically an email chain letter of the day. They all read it, even if you think it's opposition research.

In fact it got pretty big on the back of reporting on the Clintons, which makes it extra funny that Hillary's campaign was run on the basis of thinking they still had mafia control over the media.

look up "the 7th floor group"

OP is right. Trump turned out to be the biggest kike shill the world has ever seen.

s to spit on backstabbing fox's grave.

If they went populist and hired some people who defended Trump their rating would rise.

- a Richard Spencer clone without the "racism" baggage
- Lauren Southern type eye candy
- PewDiePie clone... talks about the games and MAGA.

All star lineup. Tucker can LARP as the O'Reilly for a new generation. "This is Tucker and you've entered the NO KEK ZONE!"

Did you know that leaves cause cancer?

It's the "NO KEK ZONE."

Go for another round.

Why is Sup Forums chaning C-U-C-K into KEK?

I told you you had to go back, but you didn't listen.

Why does Sup Forums cuck me?

why are leafs so retarded? a pediepie clone that discussed games? how autistic are you?

Because you deserve it. Sup Forums is a Christian board and the agents of satan have no escape from revealing themselves.

38%*

>hurr durr Drumpf is at fault for Fox News slipping.

No faggot. The reason is because there's currently a backroom coup happing by Murdoch's leftist jew-loving kids. They're trying to clean house in order to get approval from the EU to do the skynews merger, to put it simply. And to do this, they want to reshape FN as another neolib station. Not that I'm shedding any tears, because FN was neocon controlled opposition to begin with, but that's what happening. They're purposefully trying to push out everyone that made the network popular. Roger Ailes stepped down (and just recently died of an "accidental" head injury the day after the Seth Rich case dropped), O'Reily was forced out, Hannity is currently being forced out, Tucker is probably next, etc.

It's self-sabotage. Fox News has become a golem. It was originally intended to be ZOG propaganda to placate the right-wing, but the right-wing pundits like Hannity started going off-script with Trump, and now they're trying to clean house of anyone that's even moderately supportive of Trump.

All TV is kike controlled nigger programming

A difference of 200,000 is "absolutely demolished"? How few people are watching these shows today.

They need someone who can speak to younger generations, un-cuc-k the young masses.

"NO C-U-C-K ZONE" Tucker.
PewDiePie type for the kids
Lauren Southern to speak to the ladies and horny guys

Did you reset your router to try to escape the great cuckening of our time?

Because Kek is a çuck

No one fucking watches cable news anymore except boomers (and I suppose GenXers too). In other words, the people who grew up before the internet era and still entrenched in the old ways of obtaining info.

And even then, these older demographics are still tuning out. Your average folks aren't as dumb as we might think. Even they can see how it's all nothing but bullshit. And I hope Fox News continues to falter. It's controlled oppo, and the less conservatives being led astray by their ZOG propaganda, the more will become /ourguys/.

>And we know why, don't we Sup Forums? Yes we do. Donald Treacherous Traitor Trump.

Or it might have something to do with, you know FUCKING FIRING EVERYONE IMPORTANT AT FOX???

typical leftist thinking though, you are never responsible for your own actions - hey look it's someone else's fault hurr durr drumpf

The funniest part is one of my local AM radio stations, which reaches an audience of probably about 10 people stroking out in a hospital, tried frantically after the election to reform its radio hosts to avoid not saying the wrong thing.

These people are so desperate it's pure comedy gold, Jerry.

btw, limbaugh's ratings aren't falling, and neither are savage's

both of whom are so far up trump's buttholes it's funny

>implying Rush doesn't carry the water for the repubs no matter what
And suddenly now this is FUCKING SHUT IT DOWN material now

>Blaming the ratings of fox news on trump

WOW the cognitive dissonance is amazing!

Removing Oreilly was a suicide.
RIP fox.

Cya fox news kike. We don't need your shit-tier boomer cuckservative shit anymore.

Exactly. And the cable news is no different. Larger audience, sure, but still dying a slow death. There will be mergers and reorganizations and the shuffling around of pundits from station to station in an attempt to bolster numbers, but the net overall trend across ZOG media will STILL BE that it's declining rapidly.

Hell, I doubt MSNBC's and CNN's numbers actually went up very much, if at all. They're only now beating Fox in rankings just because Fox is hemorrhaging viewers. Big difference.

Another big reason why Fox is losing viewers is because the conservatives "won" the election (to put it in woefully basic terms) and so your average normie conservative is more inclined to tune out now.

It's punishment for firing Oreilly.
Never really watched his show but if Fox is going to bow to leftist pressure then I'm not going to keep watching.

Lol. Fox hasn't been conservative for quite some time. Most conservatives listen to talk radio and websites now, especially as Drudge, gateway, and breit Bart are killing it. The network OAN will be the new fox news. Keep dreaming faggot.

>We are taking it hard and dry, being prepped for a full liberal take over.
Fox IS liberal now you fucking retard. Why do you think everyone left? When their founder, BillO, and [insert next actually persuasive conservative] is accused of sexual assault or whatever, it's pretty obvious to older people, their primary audience.
Everyone's going to OAN and shit. Love it. And get fucked saged, etc. Stupid faggot thread

You shills are just fucking pathetic too

Oh no all the people is hospice are watching CNN now instead of Fox whatever will we do, it's not like online alternative media exists. :(

Meanwhile I'm about to put on Tucker for giggles while I lift and I haven't had a TV for 20+ years. It's so obvious where to go from here, if they want to.

Rush has 28 million listeners. And half of those are people who are liberal. Every politician listens to his radio show. Greatest radio personality of all time.

It's called a bunch of losers who make shit deals for things we DO NOT WANT.
Explain why the fuck the state dept has removed limits on refugees?
It seems to me that republicans are a bunch of lying backstabbing assholes who care more about appeasing people who will never vote for them than they do about getting the job they were hired for done.

shill
s
a
g
e

He's on his way out. When you run your show based on selling ipods it's over. It's not what it used to be, and even that wasn't much more than having somebody read you tabloids while presenting a way of positive thinking.

Says the jobless nigger. Surprised you can even type with that worthless education

Good, every company, business, and person involved with the MSM should burn.

I wish my browser would put in a (You) more regularly instead of just not underlining it :/

Lol. On his way out?
His audience is still growing and he has said is not going anywhere anytime soon. Again, keep dreaming you fucking niggers. Rush = GOAT

>FOX News
nobody watch that crappy shitcast here. you need to go to

Of course he'll hang on until it deflates on its own, particularly with the cuck/trump split in the retard party.

I'm not hating on him. I'm just saying he's on the way out. It's like I ask about Putin. OK, sure, fine, he can't be there forever. But the real question is who will replace him?

I don't know. Maybe conservatives don't watch as much TV?

Is Fox actually losing viewers, or are CNN just gaining them. It probably just a bunch of dems that have decided to watch the news for the first time in their life.

since day one m8

it's because every lobby of every building in every city across the United States puts CNN on instead of Fox so as to appear "non-controversial"

their ratings are inflated by a bunch of screens that nobody is watching.

Nice digits. TALMUDVISION

Opposite. CNN/MSNBC aren't really gaining any viewers at all. It's just that Fox is losing viewers, because the big names like Ailes/O'Reilly/Napolitano/Hannity/(soon Tucker probably) are getting the axe, because Murdoch's kids are trying to turn it into another liberal news broadcast. So the viewerbase is all tuning out.

This is good. More people tuning out of Fox means more people going online and getting info from "alt media" (read: not ZOG controlled bullshit)

Less than one third of American still believes them anyway, so why should we care whose lies they hear?

This is also true as well. Go into any corporate lobby, or airport, or hospital. What do you see? CNN. Nobody is watching it, but there are 6 million TVs playing it.

It's manufactured consensus. You think CNN is "the main news station" only because it's artificially inflated by paying every public area to play it.

Seriously hope Hannity gets fired. I'm a Trump supporter, but fake news gives all of us a bad name.

oreilly is gone, fox news is done for

RIP

The numbers are probably even lower than that. Those numbers are from at least a year ago, before the election. Since the election, the ZOG media's autistic screeching has gone into overdrive with batshit stuff like MUH RUSSIA, TWO SCOOPS??, DRUMPF!!!, etc. It's become so blatant that even liberals are noticing.

Yes, his approval rating is likely way lower.

To be honest, I don't even like having to watch sports in a bar. But I'd rather watch that then CNN.

It's such a stupid model. Everybody just trances out into their stupid goyphones anyway, from which much more precise statistics could be evicted.

there are 25-54 y/o that have a cable subscription?????

I would imagine they're all in the latter half of that demographic. I don't know a single person under 35 who has a cable subscription. At most, just shit like netflix and HBO.

Trump is the only Republican candidate to tell Fox to go to hell.

Fox promoted open borders Bush league candidates like Perry, Rubio, and Christie.

KEK

CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
>CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!
CALLING ALL TEXAN ANONS!

With the exception of Hannity, and Tucker, how much of their programming reports any pro-Trump news? Everytime I watch, it's a couple of New York neocons that just want their lawn mowed talking about RUSSIAN HACKERS, which country Trump should bomb, or what the Democrats want.

Fuck I didn't care about Trump, till I saw the primary debate Fox News hosted where Trump had to debate the moderator on top of 16 other people. They're Bush family Republicans, the ones that have been controlled opposition for 28 years. None of their Wall Street Republicans or (((Libertarians))) care about US sovereignty.

This is something everyone needs to realize. During the primaries/debates, Fox was the most biased against Trump, to the point where he started boycotting their debates. And during the election, they pretended to have pro-Trump coverage while doing nothing but dispensing blackpills and trying to convince conservative voters that it was hopeless and that they should just stay home and give up. And after the election, they've been doing nothing but concern-trolling and pushing bullshit like the Russia conspiracy theory, while ignoring actual happenings.

There ARE good people on FN, like Hannity and Tucker. I don't agree with them on a lot of stuff, but they're big enough names that they can actually say what they want with minimal interference from their network overlords. And even then, these guys are being pushed out for being too favorable to trump. And regardless of individual pundits, the network as a whole is bullshit.

The talking heads need their money user.

>sack O'reilly
>ratings tank
?

Is true too. Is what I mentioned here:

Fox fires Bob Beckel @ 'The Five' - claims he made insensitive remark to black employee

latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-beckel-fox-20170519-story.html

"... Beckel “stormed out of his office” when an African American information-technology employee came to service his computer, “telling our client that he was leaving his office because he was black.”

Apparently the plan to take out FOX is to demand they hire people who will be offended by any passing remark and then fire the employee.

so we believe the polls again?