Besides Obamacare, what did he do wrong?

Besides Obamacare, what did he do wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmax.com/Newsfront/cuba-migrant-dangerous-journey/2016/01/31/id/712070/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Allowed terrorists to come in USA and commit acts of terror

None of the terrorists were from other countries.

NEXT

Well, after everyone realized that the gay marriage thing was a hit on religion, it ended up being a bad move. He never closed gitmo, and depending on where you stand ethically that was a bad move. Another bad move was not fixing any of the issues in the black community though policing, which would have definately allowed for private investments and open up more programs to allow for crime, poverty, and arrests to go down.

Plus, he was generally a shithead and never lived up to his promises on the campaign trail.

Everything.

1st president to execute a US citizen without trial

"two words...killer drones HA HA HA HA"
Barrack Hussein Obama

newsmax.com/Newsfront/cuba-migrant-dangerous-journey/2016/01/31/id/712070/

and they dont train any terrorist in cuba either goyim! ;^)

Gave more power to intelligence agencies.

Signed more "free-trade" deals.

Wall street bailout.

Botched Iraq because he had to fulfill his shitty campaign promise.

Libya.

While true, the majority were from a culture that welcomed the sort of jihad shit we see in the US's domestic terror today. Everyone else was on drugs for mental disease or also strongly linked to radical islam.

Left the cotton field without permission

existing

Print a shit ton of money, and take us $6 Trillion more in debt.

Nurtured the sjw snowflake movement. It wasnt even a thing 10 years ago, now its fucking everywhere

His foreign policy was his biggest error. He withdrew US troops from Iraq which prompted the propagation of ISIS across the Middle East. He then started sending in more troops, but by that time, it was too late.

" Through the pains suffered, lived through, recorded, and remembered, we arrive here today, where we see a man of color become the president of the United States. A victory shared by every race, who calls themselves American. Black people did not arrive here alone, yet did so together with all Americans. I myself am a direct product of racial unity. The position I now hold is a direct product of racial unity. Racism is vanquished, gone, and a memory. For today we stand united together. "

- The speech he never gave.

In terms of debt, he was also America's worst president. The recession also took much longer to quench because of economic policy. In addition, he stirred racial tensions by backing BLM.

Thread

High treason. Fraud. Abuse of powers. War crimes. Domestic espionage. Support of terrorism. Undermining the constitution.

Should I continue?

I swear i'm not a DUDE WEED guy, but obabo's biggest selling point for the 2008 election was to legalize weed, and then he turned around and sent the three-letter dogs to shut down LEGALLY operated dispensaries just to be a dickhead.... and of course all the liberal hippy cucks just rolled over and took it like bitches, not a fucking peep from that crowd about the monkey-king's blatant betrayal to them.

He didn't gas the juice

Be born a half nigger.

he made America politically correct sadly :(

He spied on everyone. Droned a fuckton of civilians in the middle east. Governed through executive orders

Don't forget that he massively expanded drone warfare operations

"Fuck all white people. We wuz good boys, we dindu nuffin"

-The speech he wanted to give after any black person was murdered, even if they were killed while committing a crime

Where to start .. where to start.

Rapefugees.
Arab Spring.
Globalism.
SJW's.

And Ben motherfucking ghazi.

Created ISIS

was black

Set race relations back about a hundred years.
>"If I had a son, he would look like Trayboon ..."

Should have hanged for extortion 17

i love my obamacare

Obama leaf where are you

Spied on Trump for a year even after the FISA court told him to stop. He was and is a cock sucker. Allowing his nasty tranny wife to be seen in public and to disgrace this nation. He is a fucking cunt.

Half nigger commie muslim married to a tranny. Seems like enough.

fuck off, that shit hardly worked for the cause it was going for because all of us in the states are fat and have a shitload of medical complications, shooting up the price of premiums and forcing people that have chronic, irreversible conditions.

A quicker list would be: What did he do right?.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................The End

Wasn't that the guy hanging out with terrorists in the Middle East?

Not really "executing" if you're bombing the enemy. I'm surprised Sup Forums is against that.

we all hated the bailout. I personally hate the banks more than the bailout though.

Evidence for each?

And yes, please.

b-but Sup Forums said 911 was due to radical judaism

I'll bet a dollar to a dime u get zero proof from, user. Ironically, I hate that nigger and I only post this shit hoping user will provide proof to shove it up your ass. No homo.

He actually tried to limit the damage caused be the jew, unlike Trump.

>what did he do wrong

this all depends on your perspective.
if you agree with a global communist government then he is the man.

if you dont agree with a global communist government then obama is not the man

Oh, I am referring to ALL of the fucked up shit that happened in Obama's presidency

Lybia was a mistake.

was born

This is a false statement. One can like the guy and still disagree with some of his policies even to the point of outright denouncing some of them in public. Blind following is a no no here in these parts, user.

Be born.
ftfy...nigger speak.

>Eight years of ravaging middle East
>Try to pull out overnight without any government or infrastructure put in place

Oh whoops haha we accidentally an entire ISIS fug :-DDDDD

obamacare is good. one of the most intelligent social constructs the u.s. every had. and obama is one of the greatests presidents the u.s. ever had. trump is more like the biggest flop ever. dude... did you see his behaviour at the G7? like a donkey in a restaurant.

He trippled the money supply which caused a big credit expansion. This in turn will delude investment and you will have 1929 Depression again

HE IS NOT POLITE WHICH MAKES HIM UNFIT TO BE PRESIDENT

>Obamacare
>Wrong

Giving health coverage to more people is a good thing. It's that it was watered down by Republicans to make it less effective and concentrating a high-risk pool making it more expensive.

irs targeting of political opponents
selling arms to mexican drug gangs
nsa spying
eventhough CNN didn't report on it (doesn't mean it didn't happen) he is the president with the most consecutive days at war

that's just off the top of my head btw