TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY! CALLING ALL ANONS!

TWO WEEKS FROM TODAY! CALLING ALL ANONS!

WE HAVE CONFIRMED REPORTS THAT THERE WILL BE AN ANTIFA PROTEST AND A COUNTER PROTEST AT THE SAM HOUSTON STATUE IN HOUSTON, TX.

BASED STICKMAN WILL BE THERE!

DON'T LET ANTIFA ERASE HISTORY LIKE THEY DID IN NOLA!

SHADILAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy
youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M
conservative-headlines.com/2012/03/americas-first-slave-owner-was-a-black-man/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the counter protest's facebook page

Texas above all. Wish it was in the DFW area

It's only a 3 and a half hour drive from DFW. Plus, you'll be in the company of hundreds of your new friends

live like 20 minutes from hermann park
will try to make it june 10th

LMAO I'm not from Texas but I can assure you that attacking Sam Houston is the best way to get your fucking ass kicked in Texas. Him or Tom Landry.

Im going to be out of town I think :/

This sounds fake.

This is a bait thread by the antifa, they want us to go there and they won't turn up making Sup Forums look retarded

t. antifa shill

Because it is.

it's not

KPRC Channel 2 (Houston's NBC affiliate) reported on it last night

And here is Based Stickman telling us he is coming

>making Sup Forums look retarded

But that's our job!

Well then they baited the local news click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

>t. beta Britbong

Nope it's real and already scheduled to take off to be there

t. Houstonfag

Please keep the kekistan shadilay shit to a minimum

Up

I don't believe you and I'm not going anyway.

>Antifaschistische Aktion

They didnĀ“t even translate it to english.
This is Nazi-speech and cultural appropriation.
Antifa must become more diverse to sort this problem out!

xD SHADILAY xD Praise KEK XD MAGAPEEDESSSS AW000000000

Scared, Zecke?

>t. complacent betas who don't want to win back the culture

bump
kill niggers

This is a bad situation for antifa no matter what. If they show, there is no way they can match the number of counter protesters there. If they don't then they'll be seen as the pussy that they are and this will discourage future antifa events. They fucked up because they went after the most beloved figure in all of Texas. Fucking christ, they're protesting in a city named after him.

I swear to god if they get that statue removed it is

time for violent retaliation.

>t. based nigger
dems are the real racists

supporting the lesser evil is cool and all, but we should always remember that we won't do it until we change the system from it's root

Someone please shoot someone PLEASE

Never gonna happen and looking like it's gonna be a pretty big event. Fags are shipping in nogs from Florida and Atlanta

youtu.be/5Rh6inAwU5M

It's time for another Greensboro massacre

Why would they want to remove Sam Houston? He was even an anti slavery cuck who wouldn't govern the state if they joined the confederacy. I would think they would like him.

Leftists are dumb.

hopefully the cops crack some skulls

>all the shills advocating violence ITT

I'm convinced this is an elaborate honey pot, now more than ever

I did a little research and Sam Houston inherited land from his father along with slaves, he disagreed with slavery and emancipated his workforce, he also offered them full paid jobs on his farm. Little research can be useful antifa

This is essentially an anti-fa forum in reverse. It's full of larpers who want to fight other larpers for what they believe is actual Nazism against actual Communism.

sam houston liberated a nation

AntiFa can fuck right off, that shit won't fly down here.

Yes he was also staunchly unionist. He resigned his governorship when the state joined the Confederacy. Probably one of the more nonpolarizing American historical figures in my opinion.

Lol they know white beta antifa cant do shit. Time for some angry welfare nogs.

>Texans
>Wanting a SAM FUCKING HOUSTON statue removed
What the fuck...

I feel so bad for you southern guys having your history torn down by these lib PC faggots. What is the reason for all is? It can't just be because they owned slaves because we've got loads of monuments and things of slave holders that aren't ever threatened to be removed. Is it because the confederates were at war with the North? If that were the case these libs should be demanding every Indian monument be torn down. They can start with that disastrous crazy horse monument that they have been building for like 60 years and only have a head so far.

That's the gayest fucking facebook page ever.

bump

I'm sure they have their permits in order. And have notified the police for "security".

>anarcho-communists
>trying to get the state to do their bidding instead of destroying it themselves

Wew lad

Honestly, antifa should be shot on sight. They are a domestic enemy.

Legitimate British people actually would try to remove every last vestige of Roman cuckery, including Christianity.

lol, "these idols removed". Starting to sound more religious every day, these antifa cucks

Is this true? Did a black man set legal precedence for slavery?
conservative-headlines.com/2012/03/americas-first-slave-owner-was-a-black-man/

>South was settled by Royalist and nobility
>North settled by Puritans and prisoners

Most of the great leaders in the US were southern for a reason.

Just because you can't get over your daddy issues, doesn't mean other countries can't take an interest in their family history, and enjoy it without developing a bunch of neuroses over whether it makes them cucked or not.

So we have some Latin in our family tree. Given that at the time the Celtic branch of our ancestry was living in mud huts and throwing spears at each other, Romanisation was an improvement.

Also, it's a bit rich coming from you given that just about every government building you have is neo-classical.

Negros never admit to this.

>Romanisation was an improvement

Yes massa we be subjects now

Gross, either way it was suggesting a return to a more authentic British way of life
(eating shit in a mudhut)

I give zero shits about my country's history for more or less the same reason.

Quit it with the Kekistan and shadily shit, but I hope the anti protest goes well

The southerners should have gone the arab route and castrated all the nig slaves. It would certainly be bad for business, as they wouldn't have an endless supply of new slaves, but then we wouldn't be dealing with the nig crisis the country has been facing ever since.

i love posts like this on an anonymous image board here's your (you) don't let the sjw taliban bomb your history

BUMP

Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha (breathes)hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh my. Some one please get the HD video recorder out for this one. Holy shit. This is where you will see antifa start to decline. The ass was beating that will happen will be in full display for all. You think HPD will give two shits? Think again antifa.

conservatism is inherently anti-social and un-self-aware

> based stickman
What the fuck is wrong with this retard. Go take care of your family, Larping shit fuck.

I wish I was Texan

I'm Texan and fuck going to Houston. Last thing I want is some nigger mugging me after an hour drive in traffic. Call me when it's something important. The moment they touch the statue the cops will deal with Antifa unless they're too busy shooting niggers.

This.