This is George Webb...

This is George Webb. He runs a youtube channel that has been investigating the Seth Rich case and everything around it for days. Please look into it; I think he's onto something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WWbrpdDLM2k
youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yea, Pulitzer prize incoming for him after all is said and done
oh wait, democrats will find a way to supress all the stories or somehow divert attention

Op speaks the truth. Bump.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

you know at first I thought these were a meme. but I'm starting to think shareblue/ctr type agencies would actually do something so over the top shilly, that it blends in nicely without arising suspicion.

I'll pour myself another cup of TURBOSOMALI-BLACK coffee.

So awake right now, anyone else just wake up? We gotta get to the bottom of this, no slacking. Gosh I'm so well rested right now.

Well, Hillary did pay up a million dollars to get people into her agenda by shill or fake account means. I've looked into another case where there was spam of the same automatic message in twitter/facebook. Although it was completely different from this one.. please investigate that too.

This is HA Goodman. He runs a youtube channel that has been investigating the Seth Rich case and everything around it for days. Please look into it; I think he's onto something.

I'm so horny right now. Anyone know of any dogs?

See my pic.

why should i trust him
honest q

buzzlight year will be our savior.

B U M P

This guy with Goodman are heroes.

You're supposed to eat them you fucking chink

He has intel from another government and many journalists. He actually interviews head politians at DC and whatnot.

It's more than that actually. I just wanted to give you a gist of his sources. He's very good at what he does.

This is me. I've been running a youtube channel that has been investigating the Seth Rich case and everything around it for days. Please look into it; I think I'm onto something.

Bump

You shouldn't blindly trust anyone. Listen to what he says, do your own research and come to your own conclusion. Personaly I think George Webb is a good investigator/researcher and has bought things to light that should be taken further by law enforcement. Is he always right? No, but he himself will admit to that and will correct himself when he realises so, he's only human like the rest of us.

he's a 6'4'' jew
he may be a MOSSAD agent
he is/was part of the wikileaks thumb drive network
he knew and met Assange in the 1980s
he personally went to congress and rubbed the Awan story in DWS face
he somehow still is alive after 216 days of his public investigation into DNC/CF/Awans

My fucking sides

youtube.com/watch?v=WWbrpdDLM2k

Watch this all the way through.

Also at 9:10 he admits he roots for Mossad.

This whole thing might be a "school play."

Sup Forums is school play, faggot

What wrong with his face?

GOOD MORNING USA

I religiously watch his videos, hes amazing.

So awake right now, anyone else just wake up? We gotta get to the bottom of this, no slacking. Gosh I'm so well rested right now.

Bump for JUSTICE !

Stay safe George

No trust you alone

there is no bottom to a black hole of corruption, this dude was assassinated in cold blood, they know it, and we do as well

He's all Art Bell creepy with his 700 Club style smugness. And don't forget to buy silver! FTG

He's the one who is exposing the Awan brothers and Dynacorp human trafficking isn't he?

user here from last night, we did some big things last night boys, some of us were here till 6am or later.

Today I called several fire stations around where Seth was killed, none of them would give me any information without speaking to Public affairs office. They told me they had the information in journals for everything that happened but would only get the info once public affairs approved my request.

Yup

fav shill lololol

IT IS TIME TO STOP JUST TALKING OVER /POL AND GET OUT IN THE OPEN

IT IS TIME TO GET ORGANIZED

YES NOW, RIGHT NOW

WE ARE MOVING AWFULLY SLOW ALREADY THANKS TO THE SHILLS.

NEW THREAD

/POL IS NOT THE PLACE NO MORE

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACT STEADY ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE OF THE SHILLS ETC

PEOPLE ARE TOO DISTRACTED OR ACT TOO DISTRACTED

ALSO HAS /POL BEEN STIGMATIZED DAMAGING ITS TRUSTWORTHINESS

ITS TIME TO GET OUT

GET IN HERE TO ORGANIZE SO WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED TO START UP

SHIT IS HEATING UP BUT WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD QUICK ENOUGH

→NEW THREAD

/POL IS NOT THE PLACE NO MORE

WE ARE NOT ABLE TO ACT STEADY ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE OF THE SHILLS ETC

PEOPLE ARE TOO DISTRACTED OR ACT TOO DISTRACTED

ALSO HAS /POL BEEN STIGMATIZED DAMAGING ITS TRUSTWORTHINESS

ITS TIME TO GET OUT

GET IN HERE TO ORGANIZE SO WE HAVE EVERYTHING WE NEED TO START UP

SHIT IS HEATING UP BUT WE ARE NOT MOVING FORWARD QUICK ENOUGH

GET IN HERE AND LETS SET UP AN ACTUAL COMMUNITY FIGHTING THIS CASE

THESE LOOSE THREADS ARE NOT ABLE TO WITHHOLD IT ANYMORE.

where's the thread?

a lot bots as well huh, someone's losing their

COOL
O
O
L

This guy looks like a psychopath.

These people killed the Kennedy's, you think they can't cover up a little murder like this?

Seth Rich story is dezinformatsiya FACT

You KGB faggots are just digging the hole deeper for comrade Drumph

>everyone is a jew

Look at that mug nigger. You think kikes look like that? Looks like an Anglo to me.

Fuck off shill. Tell your fat ass queen she lost the election and to keep her face out of the news for one day.

I have watched all the vids and there is nothing to see here. Also remember that it is illegal to watch his videos for American citizens. I repeat, nothing to see here. Seth Rich was killed by the russians.

>illegal to watch his videos

Fuck off shill. Go prep Mohammed for your wife.

This is one of the ones we had

he's been on the awan bros since day 1. or was that day 46.3?

that's just your hollywood conditioning

hey anons, we need george alive and with a low profile. share his content if u want but dont dox him for the opposition. its a miracle hes still breathing.

youtube.com/watch?v=8_J2bAMjsrc

Abandoned Hospital with Full Power on & People Inside

I verified that this video proves it is the same hospital as the one in the video.

You'll know he's on to something when/if he ends up dead.

Enjoy your sanctions, Ivan

Post rare /Webbs/

Kinda looks like an older chris hansen

Up

george webb is a fucking restaurant

Link?

Oh my god I'm too awake! I keep running around and I just took a lot of meth and 14 cups of coffee mixed with Adderall! Is anyone else as awake as me? I'm very much awake I don't think I'll need to sleep for a whole week! Wow holy shit!