What's you guys opinion of my country?

What's you guys opinion of my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

mises.org/library/greece’s-biggest-problem-its-anti-capitalist-culture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dirty. I also don't get how so many people are okay with skirting paying taxes or skipping paying bills at restaurants, etc. without feeling horribly shameful.

This. If taxes aren't paid, how do you expect the situation to improve?

σkατα

Bu mp

larping as ancient greece

Dirty, rude and slimy. Would steal your slppers even if thats all you got.

Had a chance to visit. Glad I didn't.

It's nice

Beautiful, but theres garbage everywhere.

Also I think this was spot on about the problems with Greek culture: mises.org/library/greece’s-biggest-problem-its-anti-capitalist-culture

At least you're not France.

>Dirty, rude and slimy
You mean "greasy"

I am going there in summer. Do you have rakija? How much is for marlboro reds? How are the girls and are they easy to get?

Great country, but currently run by a faggot.

i've heard the girls really like anal desu, that's about it

middle-east tier, kike worshipers, we wuz kangz, we invented civilization n shit

PAY THE DENBTS, LEAVE EU, KICK THE TURKS AND BECOME GREAT AGAIN

we don't pay taxes bc
>some just cant afford to bc the government made sure that even doctors making 100k a year are left with less than 20% of their income after it gets taxed
>government spends tax money on public sector workers in exchange for votes

The girls in France primarily do anal. Of course It's hard to tell genders in France... and the guys like it in the ass too.

Wtf

another autistic retard

only people with mental issues hate on france

You went from being one of the pinnacles of mankind's achievements to basically being sand nigger Marxist pieces of shit. It's a god damn shame, and while it's not entirely your fault, it's in some way your fault.

>23% unemployment rate
>youth unemployment is nearly 50%

How does your country even operate? Do all the smart graduates emigrate to western Europe the first chance they get?

The eternal country of cucks??? LMFAO! Mental issues. Indeed.

It's missing some rightful clay

kick ass mythology

too bad you're europe's mexico now

It's ok, but could be really great if Golden Dawn ruled it.

always autists.

you're the source of that cuckism.

inferior new worlders weren't meant to rule the world, they way you achieved this status is even more despictavle, you didn't fight for it. You didn't beat the countries who held power and you just came over when they were down and exhausted. How jewish of you.

Make Istanbul Constantinople again!

Ouzo is surprisingly good.

This. Southern Europeans are too busy looking for scams and being lazy.
On a positive note I like the way you have more gusto than us northern euros who are too busy trying to outcuck each other.

>Do all the smart graduates emigrate to western Europe the first chance they get?
ye

>youth unemployment is nearly 50%
it was like 35% before the crisis

Sup Forums seems to generally hate taxes and call them theft of the working man, but when another country has a tax problem it's suddenly shameful.

Doesn't Greece have one of the highest number of small businesses that make up a nation's economy for any nation in the world? Pretty capitalist, imo.

Lol that's why Greece is so fucked. They always want to leave for other women when they get the chance.

pay debts

DIRLADA

you are the best

What has France done in the last 100 years that didn't involve embarrassing themselves? Your women and men are equal in vag depth.

> Sup Forums is one person
I have no problem with taxes or paying them, so long as they aren't at oppressive rates, and would be ashamed of myself if I didn't do my national duty and pay them.

you stole our style of flag

true, be careful with it though.
aniseed is awesome, shame burgers dont get the candy

My great grandfather on my da's side was adopted in the 1920's and was an ethnic greek so thanks for not being niggers yet back then and making me arabic

>generally

Mt. Athos & Greek Orthodoxy
Cute olive-skinned babes
Traditional families
Gyros

Bretty good/10. Planning to honeymoon there.

tfw the east is full of sandniggers now apparently

>country is swimming in debt
>all the bright students are leaving
>nearly half of young adults are unemployed
>austerity isn't working
>ageing population

Sorry Yanis, the only way you'll stop being the sick man of Europe is if the rest of Europe is simultaneously destroyed by ''refugees.''

A once great white country. Due to years of Muslim conquest and rape the population is now a bunch of mixed raced and lazy debt monkeys. However from what I understand Golden Dawn is like a white nationalist Hezbollah, forming their own state within a state. If that is true I think that is the best model for what the alt right should be doing throughout the world

your women are really curious about turkish guys. whenever I meet a greek girl, I make it. and your girls are more liberal or left wing than western european women and more open. this is the only thing that matters to me.

Its nice there. Been to a few of the islands some 15 years ago. Pretty friendly people back then. Also met greeks here in Sweden that was pretty nice too.
Have a couple of tousand drachmer left but guess your slaves under the euro now...

absolutlely beautiful,i went to rhodes some years ago.
i'm planning to start studying greek language in my free-time and to return some day in the future.
stay strong greek-bros,our day will come.

Drags eu into dirt