Wtf? why are we letting this happen?

wtf? why are we letting this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy
insidehighered.com/news/2015/11/23/thomas-jefferson-next-target-students-who-question-honors-figures-who-were-racists
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only religious extremists practice iconoclasm.

It's a response to the removal of Confederate monuments in New Orleans

put a confederate monument in every home, church, school, synagogue, courthouse, bank, etc....
make it mandatory

I like confederate monuments

First Tennessee and now Alabama?! I'm so fucking done with this country.

We wouldn't be Isreal's cucks if the South won m8, get redpilled

Eh there's a chance we'd still be friends with Israel but a Confederate victory would've meant more isolationism so we probably wouldn't be Israel's bitch in constant wars at least.

All history matters. Especially the bad and/or embarrassing stuff.

That's my local courthouse haha.

Good, it's monuments to the people that died, it's not supporting the fucking secessions. It'd be like Russia removing all Soviet era monuments, just because they're capitalist now.

Or Egypt removing all of ancient Egypt's monuments because they're Muslim now.

>It's a response to the removal of Confederate monuments in New Orleans
Simple cause and effect, nothing OP would understand by the sounds of things.

You're right. Keep it in books and museums. But I don't want traitors glorified. Remove the monuments.

Yeah because that totally isn't causing a domino effect like Antifa now demanding statues of Sam Houston, Thomas Jefferson, and Andrew Jackson taken down too

This stupid nigger in new otlrans wants andrew jackson statues removed.

God bless Alabama.

Malcolm suber retarded nigger wants the andrew jackson statues removed.

We should get rid of Auschwitz in Germany and other concentration camps

Its part of the history of our country. While the American Civil War was a stain in the history books, it forced people to protect their familys from the north. Lets not forget that it was the union who imprissoned the souths senators and who burnt down everything they could in the south just to win the war.

Id rather just remove niggers and communist the black race is a burden on humanity.

>All these fucking yankees

The thing is the south has had the Confederate statues for ages just like the north has had statues to Grant and Sherman and other union leaders for ages and both sides were respectful of that until leftists and their pet niggers came along.

SWEET HOME ALABAMA

>mfw even most democrats in Alabama are against removing confederate monuments

then fucking leave. I'll even pay for your plane ticket

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

Confirmed

t. Sitting in Alabama right now

They're heading off the insanity before it becomes even worse.
Yeah, I get it "Don't honor losers" (Even though I disagree with that sentiment) but how much longer would it really be about just the Confederates? The justification given was that those men were racist because they owned slaves, well guess who else owned slaves: pretty much every founding father. Leftists don't care about a bigger picture or personal deeds, they only care about the labels of 'slave owner' or 'racist'. Even when the common Southerners was nowhere near wealthy enough to afford a slave.
Once all the statues of Lee, Jackson, Stuart, etc. were gone they would start looking at statues of Washington, Jefferson, and Franklin.

These measures are preemptive ones the essentially put on the legal books "Don't destroy historical artifacts because they offend you."
Because these idiots will be like ISIS and take a hammer to anything they see as objectionable.

It's now LEGAL in Alabama to remove black niggers

>huffpost blackvoices

It's already started and the Confederate statues aren't even down. Sam Houston was a Texas Revolution hero and was against joining the Confederacy but (((they))) don't care.

click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

HAHAHAH NOW YOU NORTHERNERS CAN SUCK MY COCK

hi EVERYBODY. ALABAMA here to tell you that I wil tell MYself to not REMOVE things.

ok bye.

Reminder that Texans will kill any Antifa faggot that tries to remove the statue of Sam Houston.

Because to remove historical monuments like that, is essentially denying the existence of the event and time that they represent.

The Confederacy may have lost, but they should be remembered just as much as the Union troops who fell. To not do so, would be to do humanity a disservice. After all, the saying goes: "He who does not know History, is doomed to repeat it"

History must be preserved so we can learn from the mistakes made by our ancestors, dumshit

Unfortunately it's necessary because liberal cities easily cave to demands or worse are the ones who push for it. Even with my own state of Tennessee setting up these laws Memphis is already trying to find loopholes to worm out of it so they can tear the Forrest statue down. This is also the city they wouldn't pay their police officers yet can find the money to fight the state and hire someone to take it down.

fuck you traitor.
UNITED isnt a DEATH PACT retard with some thing

every ONE of you pieces of shit that think you tcan speak for
>right. Keep it in books and museums. But I don't want
seomeone else neeed hunted down and killed

>click2houston.com/news/sam-houston-statue-in-hermann-park-causing-controversy

This is fucking scary. They're actively trying to brainwash people and erase the past. It feels like we're in a sci-fi novel.

>get redpilled
is this satire or was that post unironic? This is redddit, 2.0.

I bet you're going to go stab a skih now for the white race. Fucking morons.

I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it is a foreign nations battle flag and monuments, and I hate seeing all the Mexican flags. On the other hand freedom of speech and expression should be paramount.

Why would people want them removed? Just because some people get a sour taste from them?

True Texans I have complete faith in when it comes to fighting back. What I worry about is all of the Califags who moved there and them trying to mobilize the nigs and spics. I just came back from a vacation to Texas and it's a gorgeous state full of history I want preserved to show my own children and grandchildren.

And it only gets deeper.

insidehighered.com/news/2015/11/23/thomas-jefferson-next-target-students-who-question-honors-figures-who-were-racists

I don't personally give a shit about the Confederate monuments and I don't think most people really care. The problem is the fear of escalation. If having statues of people with the wrong thoughts is unacceptable then where are we going to draw the line with these fuckers

anything like that paid for by taxes, from /// i dontfuckign know what paidd for it, but should be not be taken by cities to decide what to do. and they shouldnt be doing DUMB shit
MY SHIT CRAP city decides to pay 40k to plant flwoers in all their yards downtown (to increase their property value) and to call it a fukcing i dont know flower city. but they do find t he time also to, take 40k to themselvs to allow a factory to come IN(on conditions they pay under pay)
REAL GODAMN SHIT HOLE FUCKING ILLEGAL

>the state government opted not to forcibly remove pieces of history according to the will of the population
>"now illegal"

Fucking jews and their newspeak.

wut

If the south won it would have been an independant country...

I assume because New Orleans pulled down a statue of Lee that's stood for a 100 years the other day.

>be progressive
>bend over for the jew americunts

Nah, I just fucking hate the Yankee Jew

See? this is disgusting. If you feel and injustice was committed in the past then say so, erect a monument to slaves or whatever you want. That's fine if you want to show another side of history that often gets underlooked.
But do NOT go around trying to destroy things that have already been put up or deny the other side their right to honor who they want. Those people are still Americans and have their rights to respect who they wish.

Houston isn't as cucked as Austin is, thankfully, and Antifa was BTFO of the containment zone. Plus, I guarantee most of the people who go to defend the monument will be armed.

Exactly, Dixie would be free from the dirty fucking Yankees

then we have that bitch in south carolina who took down the confederate flag. didn't trump make her some pointless ambassador or something? kek. at least it gets her out of doing anything that has any impact on people

We should open a confederate theme park in Alabama and use the proceeds to fund more confederate monuments.

Checkmate.

bump 4 the Confederacy
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

>we

Rumor has it they will be replacing it with an allen toussaint monument

Street names will be changing too

City is storing the monuments somewhere and eventually wants to relocate them to that big ass plantation/slavery museum. it's all conjecture though

They want to control the narrative. The mayor of New Orleans basically admitted as much.

I can believe it. I was in San Antonio and the second the news broke out about the Sam Houston statue I was hearing locals saying they'll tear the hide off anyone who touches it.

Oh shit, that's pretty based.

Fuck you queer. And fuck niggers and Jews especially.

no what theyve done is t o go , look where right see
its gone and everybody agrees with us

because its not there see its obviuos becuase its proven since its gone.

its was actual more war shit by t he aggressive (((north))) they call themselves
union

>muh history
doesn't stop it from being a gaudy fucking eyesore.
southerners are the harley davidsons of people

it should of already have been

not paying police? howd that work out

why would he want to remove a statue of his great great great great grandfather?

HAHA SUCK MY DICK SJW HACKS.

Most of the force quit. It's a major reason why the former mayor lost and Memphis actually voted a white guy. Not that the white guy is much better but it's a very tiny improvement.

I'll let you off the hook because you're le based pizza man, but it's spelled "should have" not "should of"

GTFO to someplace better then cocksucker

>that sun
kek

le based pizza man.. hmm by any chance do you think im Italian and as an irishman its my duty to rape the english language to death in any way i can

I live in San Antonio, So I can believe that. The Alamo was important, and we'll turn the city into a warzone to protect it. Houston isn't that far from us, either, so we are ready to move down there to help protect our history.

Never thought I'd say this, but way to go Alabama!

Good. They can take those cucks down. But Nathan Bedford Forrest is staying.

Because (((someone))) created the necessity of such a law

They mismanaged the pension fund and were looking to restructure employment benefits to avoid having to pay for shortfalls. This included grandfathering in workers with seniority, and moving newer ones to 401k plans.

>Democrats
>In Alabama

>pic says illegal
>half of the replies I read are worded like they thought it said legal

It's history, learn from it you faggot.

a few years back when mississippi had a referendum to change their flag, even the majority of niggers were against it.

God bless Dixie

I read a jewbook post calling for the removal of a George Washington statue at a park in Portland. Lots of likes and antifa screeching. Someone suggested that Mt. Rushmore should go as well and it was met with a lot of support.

Majority of nigs in New Orleans were against removing the statues with the most common complaint being the statue isn't hurting them and that the money should go towards the shitty roads and police. Interesting the mayor left that out of his speech about how he'll protect the poor little niggers' feelings from mean racists.

thats generally disgusting to know, the removal of the first ever fuckin president in America.. just repeat that in your head till you realize your already at war with these people whether you like it or not.

grab a gun American bro because its gona get ugly

>tfw a distant decedent of Lee

Right in the feels.

I'm outraged, fellow white people!

No user, they're doing this because these people are white. It has nothing to do with history or slavery. They want these people gone because they are white.

Get it through your head; these people HATE you and want to torture and kill your children and family, because you are white. They want to destroy your culture utterly and remove all traces of your existence. That's how insane and pure evil these "people" are.

>Fuck the niggers
>Fuck the foreigners
>Fuck the jews
Hot damn! I'm from the Northern States!

Maintaining true history is REQUIRED!
ESPECIALLY for retarded, easily offended little snowflakes...

I don't understand how people can support removing Confederate monuments because of slavery and all that but support monuments of the founding fathers who were ALL slave owners.

the civil war did not occur over slavery

the south will rise again

Stfu shill

FUCK YES

Most don't support the Founding Father monuments. The Confederate statues are just the stepping stone to give them the excuse to push to remove the rest.

So how pissed off and insane do you think the left would get if there was a movement to tear down their statues of lenin and stalin?

Stalin was America's enemy. He hated America. He rejected its ideals, rejected it's constitution, yet for some god damn reason it's just A OKAY AND DANDY for a "school" to have a statue of Stalin but not a statue of George Washington or Andrew Jackson?

Where the fuck do these motherfuckers get off?

Those are next, desu

Where are there statues of Lenin and Stalin funded by tax payers?

not sure if serious.