ITT: Truths that Sup Forums can't handle

>ITT: Truths that Sup Forums can't handle

Sweden is a better country than Poland

Because?

Quality of life is much better, Sweden has contributed more to the world, Sweden is more relevant, despite having 1/4 of Poland's population.

Not in 10 years, Ahmed.

Sup Forums is mad about the fact that in reality sweden is about 95 % white

Hmmm...
Poland: No sandniggers
Sweden: Shit piles of sandniggers.
UK: Shit piles of sandniggers
Germany: Shit piles of sandniggers.
France: Shit piles of sand niggers.
POLAND WINS!

Politics that we fight over aren't going to have any affect on our lives. We are better off spending our time learning skills than shitposting on an autistic girlscouts forum.

jews are the real master race and stormfags are the niggers of the white race

Sweden predicted to become third world

On behalf of Estonia, ignore this autist.

Sweden is a shithole, you cannot refute this.

Not for long

LOL calling Sweden a shit hole in our position. That defines autism. Fug off narva

3edgy5me

Imagine how it would be without all the mud.

I am from Tallinn and you must be one of those Tartu sjw fags, only such retarded statements can only come from that bunch.

> Sweden _was_ a better country than Poland.

Was. Past tense.

There are no sjw's in Estonia, same applies to Sweden.

>poland better that Sweden
What kind of mental issue would make you think that !

> 2012

83% now.

>2012
Nice try.

Sweden WAS a better country than Poland.

ftfy

> t.Moron

Tartu is defined as a truly Estonian city since it lacks the Russian Enclave over there therefore it creates a comfort zone to breed such faggots like yourself.

This.

Is it a better country at this moment in time? Yes. The problem is our policies which will turn Sweden in to shit in the future.

*for now

> t.nigger tier retard

Sweden is shit, don't come here

I bet you if the Polish government offered Asylum to all Swedes and will resettle them in Pommern or West-Preußen ... anything close to the water, and create Swedish speaking enclaves you'd have hundreds of thousands of takers.

not for long

Are you implying Estonia actually exceeds Sweden in terms of living standards and overall comfiness?

I've been to both those countries and poland is better

It's true. However, Sweden is on track to becoming worse.

its already happening
man with us paying for your security with our military budget and you invite roaches in to rape your female relatives.

Now that you mention it, I guess not as we don't have niggers and muslims,

We already have that, in a much better country though, Japan.

>Sweden is a better country than Poland
No, it´s not. Atleast not anymore

You know what's coming for us.

Yes considering we arent taking peoples homes to give them to niggers nor do we have niggers stabbing and throwing grenades.

Sure. Mass car burning and shitskin microterrorism on the streets is non-existent here. Also Estonia controls it's territory - we have 0 (zero) no-go zones. Sweden on the other hand...

Are you retarded? Glass beads have no value.

HDI is bullshit created by kikes , you do know economy doesn't have shit to do with anything ?
You either suck kike dick and have your country raped by Muslims or have Jews suck the money from you
>HDI would only mean something if Jewish banks didnt control you

Cuck hunt like in 1941-1944.

>We already have that, in a much better country though, Japan.

Sorry, you guys don't belong in Japan. Its Japanese, lets keep it that way.

TBF, if Poland offered asylum to former members of the Hansa (that way it isn't complete foreigners) as the muzzies fuck more and more shit up, the Polish demographics problem would be solved and the population would start growing.

I'm telling you, Poland has a real sweet gig going for it, but its a geographically large country (by European standards) with a comparatively small population.

Western Europe and the U.S. slitting their wrists presents a golden opportunity for the Poles. I doubt though they'll capitalize on it.

sure, but the trend is important

poland is growing constantly at 3-4% gdp

sweden is going to be third world by 2030

i see Ireland just dropped -3 places.

All true. Everybody should move to Sweden

I AM SORRY BUT I HATE POLES ALMOST AS MUCH AS ARABS AND JEWS SO CAN YOU DROP THIS BULLSHIT, THANKS, Go claim your Prussia for yourself loser.

Poland has better army, homogenous population, next year higher GDP, better growth and no sandniggers. And this with only 27 years of free market. Imagine how it will look like in say 10 years. kek

>Sorry, you guys don't belong in Japan. Its Japanese, lets keep it that way.
You are either american or weeaboo cuck.

Poor and corrupted, living from EU gibs.

BRAVO POLAND!

I hate poles too and I'm polish sadly

>demographic (((problem)))
>believing in the infinite growth meme

Why are Finns taking part in a Swedish celebration?

Has nothing to do with intinite growth, it has to do with preservation.

Finns are not Japanese, they are Central Asians.

Wtf is this?

Immigration was a mistake, no matter the country.

Itt
>we are better because money.no matter IF my wife get raped and my daughter killed and son become islamist
You sweden are not even a real country kek

Japanese people love us

Populations fluctuate. There is 0 problems with preservation if alien species are not introduced or habitat poisoned.

llmmaoooooo are there people that stupid to think that poland is better?

Real truth: Sweden in in the top 10 best countries for all stats

>man with us paying for your security with our military budget
Is this bait or are there actually burgers this retarded?

Sweden does not control it's territory. Sweden is a non-country.

>we are better because no sandniggers.no matter IF my wife get raped [by drunk scum] and my daughter killed [by drunk scum] and son become [drunk scum] PIS member

The only real Poland is the Eastern one. Who talk about real country now?

For the time being.

Not really, wealthy and successful countries have an obligation to accept mass migration from all the 3rd World.

These are people with foreign nationality? Immigrant children that are born in Sweden are not counted I suppose.

How did you control Narva?

The nips basically have "yellow fever" for blonde hair. So give it another decade of the shitskin influx, and you'll have nothing.

By superior culture as always.

>Sup Forums is mad about the fact that in reality sweden is about 95 % white
Actually there's is no longer a way to find out if it still is, statistic research based on race is outlawed.

Including rapes per immigrant.

If Poland is so much better because le racisme, why exactly are
>the young Poles going off to work in liberal countries
>the whites in liberal countries staying in liberal countries

It's not 'only liberals create jobs' because this still applies to old white retirees, who are a little more racist on average and who would seriously stretch their pension by moving to less liberal countries.

Sweden has zero no-go zones, you dumb fuck. The no-go zones are a media fabrication.

>Sweden has zero no-go zones, you dumb fuck. The no-go zones are a media fabrication.
Sadly, they have. And quite a lot.

More like

Poland: useless, worthless, boring, poor, irrelevant, shithole, no sandniggers other than few arab students in cities
Sweden: relevant, interesting, cool, wealthy, some minor immigration in cities
UK: relevant, interesting, cool, wealthy, some minor immigration in cities
Germany: relevant, interesting, cool, wealthy, some minor immigration in cities
France: relevant, interesting, cool, wealthy, some minor immigration in cities.

>Sweden has zero no-go zones, you dumb fuck. The no-go zones are a media fabrication.
I hope you're being ironic.

Do you ever been in Malmo? Kiruna? Gothenburg?

Nobody cares about Poland, just stop talking about it

What the fuck is this the money channel?

This

>let me tell you about your country
Cхoди Пeтyшapия пpoвepь, oн тaм oпять нoвoe видeo выcpaл пpo тo, кaк eмy .нeинтepeceн Haвaльный.

20 years ago. Waifu was there recently. It sucks.

60 minutes was literally assaulted on camera in "little Mogadishu" you dumb goy

This guy gets it.

It all depends on how you define a no-go zone. In terms of you getting shot just by entering, no, we do not have any such zones.

However, we have zones where emergency personell (police, firefighters, ambulance) reguraly get pelted with rocks, hence it is a no-go zone for them.

>the young Poles going off to work in liberal countries
>the whites in liberal countries staying in liberal countries

This so much, there's a ton of Poles in basically every mudslime infested shithole in the West, UK, Germany - NRW - most diverse and Polish state.

poland
more like
clean my pooland
lmao

I do and I talk about it sometimes

>Fight me IRL

>Waifu was there recently
>It sucks
Just like your wife.
But who am I to judge the eastern european way of surviving.
Did she bring enough money, I hope?

Y'all secretly admire us

> Пeтyшapия
Who?

Not sure if you're a libertard or a 2ch refugee. And speak English, damn it. People like you encourage Europeans to converse in their meme languages, it's really annoying sometimes.

>Fat ugly neckbeard burger with black hair getting jealous

Since I assume your excuse for the lack of Swedish government confirmation of no go zones is going to be that the Swedes are lying about it to look stronk, tell me where these alleged no go zones are so I can visit some sometime.

This.
It means that Sweden has no control over it's territory - the very definition of non-country.

She brought contracts.

pls stop embarrasing estonia