What's Sup Forumss opinion on China RICING Africa?

What's Sup Forumss opinion on China RICING Africa?

Natural solution to the Chinese male population imbalance. Creating a race of superhumans in the process is even better, looking forward to Ugandan acceptance of multiculturalism and it's inevitable Superpower status by 2050.

They'll be the new ruling class of Africa, can't wait to see how it will unfold.

its going to take every race's swinging dick to domesticate the black so they don't loot and burn down the world

BBC and superior intellect

I for one am curious to see how it plays out

Already ahead of you.

BRRAAAAPPPP

This might actually save Africa

this could be a great omen

chiggers combine the powerful, alpha physique of the noble chinaman with the flying-pyramid building, empire forging intellect of the average african kang

if there are any strong white men left in 2050 we could roll over the entire continent for those sweet natural resources

>opinion on China RICING Africa?
I shall allow it.

not really :DDD

We should push it more.

Just wait till blacks start crying and begging for whitey to come and take away the mean chinese.

top kek as if

More multiculturalism is always good, goy

China loads up on the resources we're too Jewed to take anymore.

Economic & population boom.

The Chinese anthill becomes the planet.

I feel like China will mostly like save the white race by conquering eventually SA.

What do the kids look like?

Or the niggers realize that the slanty eyed niggers have it better on average and start killing them.

It's tiresome

why don't you have a blasian gf Sup Forums

Good this is what they deserve.

And they think white people are bad with our pathological altruism?

The Chinese give zero fucks

Source pls

Who dis?

>normal sized dicks
>around 90 IQ
>ugly as fuck

not a very good mongrel race to be honest

I imagine they will be commenting on kpop videos for most of their teen years.

maybe two wrongs will make a right, for once.

Really only following this thread for this s a u c e

I'm fixin' to masturbate, you see

Name please.

More black shit with even smaller dicks (yeah, we're not towering above 95% of them for nothing) but slanted eyes

Who cares, chinese men got fucked by their own government's single son policy. The country as too few pussy. So in the case of chinese i'm not surprised they try to go outside their race, it's either that or fucking each other in the ass.

What does a black hapa look like?

Does that mean African wombmen will only have ONE fucking child ? Instead of dozens.

It's pretty funny, blackbois getting cucked hard.

As a first generation chinese man, I can tell you that we as a race absolutely HATE black people.

So any chinese people that like blacks are immediately ostracized and shunned.

It's still not a good combination. If they make a Kanglet together, he'll be a car thief that can't drive.

One child policy ended awhile ago

It should definitly start in Africa imho.
>Why can't Bill Gates sterilizes them all ?

>African wombmen
Black ftm trannies?

Good, I hope they'll rice them out of existence.
If only she wasn't on her knees taking chink dick, she would've been a qt waifu material.

top negros are only available to white men

Eh power to them. There are only so many vaginas in China to go around. Some of them will have to look for vaginas outside of their country. They would be better served going after women in their geographical vicinity, but you figure a lot these Chinese men are just going to pump and dump those African women, so they are probably helping out the gene pool over there in the long run.

For those of you thinking that this is good, let's consider mulattoes for a minute. We know they side with niggers 99% of the time and are intelligent enough to effectively lead them. From this, I can only conclude that blasians will do the same and become the best antiwhite leaders of the niggers.

Africa will get a genetic leg up with Chinese Imperialism replacing European Colonization, but that doesn't mean the new Chafrican will have the work ethic of a China man.

This is what happens when a black woman gets Riced.

HAVE YOU LEARNT NOTHING Sup Forums
When they collide they will annihilate each other ie their genetics will be shit
They will be neither intelligent nor athletic

>we should push for it more

It was a shitty bf4 dlc.

>mulattoes for a minute..are intelligent enough to effectively lead them.
That's because they had an European father to educate them and give some West Civ culture.

This place has only about 20 archetypical subject threads. It's like a classic rock station that plays the same catalog of songs over and over. Next a Richard Spencer funny hair thread.

No it's because they mixed non retard nigger genes in to give them some inkling of intelligence. Still isn't worth it muddying your genes with nogs.

I would like to have more images of this fine lady

Blasians wont be accepted in Africa or China, they have only themselves to side with.

So it is with the Jews, and they rule the world