I have a theory which I wanted to discuss: why are nonwhites so violent/angry/aggressive?

I have a theory which I wanted to discuss: why are nonwhites so violent/angry/aggressive?

>Typically these people come from warm climates with high resource volume
>Resource makes for easy living, but ends up meaning more competition for resource once population saturates
>Acting aggressive secures resource

I'm not /sci/; so what do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 4
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840
princeton.edu/news/2013/08/29/poor-concentration-poverty-reduces-brainpower-needed-navigating-other-areas-life
reuters.com/article/us-poverty-brain-idUSBRE97S10W20130829
phys.org/news/2013-08-poverty-cognitive-ten-iq.html
youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its just IQ. the higher the IQ, the lower the violence.

Recently we have discovered that we don't all originate from Africa. This leads me to believe that there are two distinct human species.

I think this is part of it. There's also the fact that most nonwhite countries are poverty tier.

Growing up in poverty can create a lot of mental/emotional problems later on.

shoulders 3x as wide as hips on this kasparian fella

Well they don't need IQ to secure resource; so they didn't evolve it. The brain and CNS as a whole are very resource hungry. If you can pick your meal up off the ground, all you need is some willingness to assault the other monkey trying to pick it up for himself.

>He doesn't factor in the Monoamine oxidase A enzyme and it's expression as a corollary of race.

Just give up user, you're not redpilled.

I'd say agriculture is the stronger selective pressure. Indians and vietnamese aren't particularly violent, populations without a history of agriculture are more violent on average.

>Not wanting xer to beat you up

What are you, gay?

your only a quarter percent right

its about agriculture and stable access to GOOD food and cattle raising

also nomadic pastoralism fucking with settled societies

if you havent noticed, drought and poor soil is a big problem in these poor countries, and Africa

you should read about earth circulation systems and geography/ weather

According to guns germs and steel this is why.

because they are alpha.

I might also add for your OP, these warm climates are good for growing commodities like sugar, but are subject to global markets and demand, which can make or break these tropical countries, such as Cuba

Africa has poor soil from either too much or too little soil, cant raise cattle for similar reasons, but Africa does have lots of resources that people fight over, which comes back to your theory

if you don't want to fuck Ana Kasp, you're fag.

>I'm not /sci/

You don't say

>Africa has poor soil from either too much or too little soil,

whoops, I meant too much or too little rain washing away top soil, or drying everything out

Able was turned into a nigger. Imo
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 4

>Ana Kasparian
>White

Wait a minute, that nose...

You are just becoming a pussy, they are not violent.

If you let them believe they are violent then they will never respect you.

Your ancestors fought for your country and so have european men during centuries.

Life is a fight, only pussies are scared of violence.

Women will go with more aggressive men then intellectual pussies.

Uhhhhh

Armenia is very good for farming, as are the other caucuses

Ana is a fucking race traitor

To respond to the OP, I think it is because they don't constantly have white guilt shove down their throats 24/7

Well, for a thought experiment, let's say all white people have been mixed to the point they look like Steph Curry. Racism bitching will NEVER go away. Even now, there's the lightskin darkskin animosity and it will never stop.

The reason why they come from poverty is because of their low IQ.

>why are nonwhites so violent/angry/aggressive?

Whites are more aggressive and violent than Asians.

Also this has to be a joke. Americans are literally the most violent and aggressive animals in the world. Tell me any organization that has killed more people in the world than the US military in the last few decades. White people drop tens of thousands of bombs on civilians and not a single inch of regret, yet this is the race of peace?

i actually think the reverse happened. they started out smarter but devolved through dysgenics because africa is a literal welfare state. kind of like why the kikes run welfare states in our countries, to ruin the genetic quality.

this is more a biblical world view than evolution. after tower of babel, a tribe of humans who were probably white moved into africa and have been partying on mother natures teet ever since.

NEED TO BREED
E
E
D

T
O

B
R
E
E
D

I think it's a vicious cycle. All it takes is for one person in a family to make it out of poverty to break the cycle. In these countries that opportunity is hard to come by. They are poor because they're stupid and they're stupid because they're poor.

It's the Islam, user
youtube.com/watch?v=5AkAGc5nOXw
It's a religion of violence

I think the heat literally damages their brains.

your theory is basically the accepted one among scientists.

brown skin color directly correlates with violent behavior and crime.

If we assume that is true.
Then there would still be massive interbreeding. Similar to how many Europeans have Neanderthal DNA in them. Then most people would have a combination of two or more human species.

Mostly, but culture plays a factor as well. Plenty of retarded hicks in the Appalachians and other rural parts of the world like some Islands in the Pacific, etc. that have pretty low murder rates.

We wuz white men and shieyt?

Which is true for Asians, Europeans and American natives.

>Sahara desert saved us from mixing with them for so long but we fucked our selves over by taking the abroad.

jews must have the lowest IQ in the universe.

no one is more violent.

Also, no need to cooperate for survival.

Once you hear her voice, the boner disappears.

Genes could spread through east africe, from Egypt down to Somalia and spread throughout Africa this way.
Given a larger timeframe of 100.000 years, it would be difficult to imagine that the genes would not spread and eventually affect all humans alive

armenians are minions of russians in the caucausus
say that out loud, see what i did there? haha
but seriously those guys are like christian jews, the nose always knows

maybe... i need a real scientist to tell me if its possible.

we have bred dogs the same way and its only been a few thousand years to get the variance we have today. niggers are like bacteria, their mutations come about faster because they pump out so many kids.

whites have probably been generally the same since the beginning of time. biblically, adams kids were farming and raising livestock from the get go, this means they probably werent dumb at all, certainly not nigger tier.

It's quite simple, the what causes darker pigmentation also causes higher agression as it does in all mammals:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912000840

Explain then, kike. Keeping all that knowledge to yourself.

Shoo shoo turkroach.

this has been debunked
princeton.edu/news/2013/08/29/poor-concentration-poverty-reduces-brainpower-needed-navigating-other-areas-life

reuters.com/article/us-poverty-brain-idUSBRE97S10W20130829

phys.org/news/2013-08-poverty-cognitive-ten-iq.html

>In the mall study, they gathered dozens of low and middle-income shoppers and subjected them to a battery of tests to measure IQ and impulse control.

>Half of the participants were first asked to think about what they would do if their car broke down and the repair cost $1,500 - designed to kick off worries about money. It was among these people that performance dipped significantly.

>In India, the researchers found that farmers had diminished cognitive performance before getting paid for their harvest compared to afterwards, when their coffers have been replenished.

>"One month after the harvest, they're pretty rich, but the month before - when the money has run out - they're pretty poor," Mullainathan said in a report of the research, which was published on Thursday in the journal Science.

>"What we see is that IQ goes up, (when they are rich)... errors go way down, and response times go way down."

Poverty causes low iq

A Russian psychologist once visited my school to discuss this very topic.
His main point was that the hot temperature makes the people more agitated and more discomfortable so they have a shorter fuse.
Don't know if this is really the case, but makes you wonder.

This doesnt make sense whites waged war and extremely violent war for thousands of years. Humans are fucking viilent you stupid insecure neets white are simply better at kill the only reason in this society we dont kill each other is because theres laws and structure as well as the social contract that ensures peace because it benefits us more, these delusions need to end. If tomorrow the brazilian government for example went on a mass rampage against fevelas and criminals killing all scum in a few years the country would be completely stabilized the kike doesnt want stability you all know this.

The weather in hotter places tend to be unpredictable. It is hard to tell whether there was going to be a drought. You couldn't plan for the future.

The weather in Europe is brutal, but it was at least predictable. You could plan for the winter.

Planning requires forethought. Which requires intelligence.

I mean, I grew up in Phoenix and am not a violent/angry/aggressive person...

we go to war over noble things though not just killing the next door neighbor because he had a fancier grass necklace

Because they're fucking animals, user.
No one wants to be where white people (or maybe asians) aren't, that's just a fact.

youtu.be/0jFGNQScRNY

Let me see if I understand this. They give a group of people in a mall an IQ test; and in one group they ask them to perform another separated mental task in addition to the IQ test, the other only took the IQ test.

So if they did the reverse, asked a bunch of people to imagine how they would spend a million dollar they have just won in a lottery and gave them an IQ test; they would score better than the ones that only had to think about the IQ test?

The indian study can easily be explained away with a change in diet. Look at poor people, last day of the month, they eat nothing but rice, the first day in each month, they eat fruit, vegetable and meat.

Fake science.

I think there's a trade off between agriculture and climate influencing behavior. Agriculture creates a food surplus that leads to a population boom and a need for more complex societal arrangements. So, one there's a larger population for mutations to occur and two, there's a selective pressure for intelligence and impulse control.

So while indians or thais live in jungles, they're much less violent than bantus or maoris.

So why are niggers so damn aggressive, then? They have all the gibs they can ever dream of and the 13% commit 50% of the most violent crimes. Also the richest black areas are more prone to crime than the poorest white areas.

Those foxes are too cute :3

>So if they did the reverse, asked a bunch of people to imagine how they would spend a million dollar they have just won in a lottery and gave them an IQ test; they would score better than the ones that only had to think about the IQ test?
No idea

>The indian study can easily be explained away with a change in diet. Look at poor people, last day of the month, they eat nothing but rice, the first day in each month, they eat fruit, vegetable and meat.

Lol. Now take a look at the people in Africa and their diet, and now look at their IQ tests.

Malnutrion plays a huge factor in the low IQ score of African countries. I would assume that most African countries would have an average IQ around the same level as the average black American, if they were properly fed.

Yeah, that's why the most advanced civilizations of the past were situated in a places with hot climate. Mesopotamia, Egypt, Greece etc.

>why are nonwhites so violent/angry/aggressive?

i wonder if the original tameness was a sign of high IQ in the foxes?

maybe they understood it was just some human dude with a glove on his hand and not a real threat

welfare is dysgenic. if we cut the welfare off then niggers would actually breed themselves to fit the environment aka less chimpouts. the nigger in vid related is probably completely different genetically than the niggers being born now.

youtube.com/watch?v=BXyfCGDnuWs

You are oversimplifying it, OP is generally correct.
Also, it is not just warm climates that promote this behavior, its any non SEASONALLY snowy climates. During winter months, nuclear families would have a successfull hunt, on average, every 3 or so weeks. This would provide them with an unlimited amount of food for 3 days, then it would spoil and go bad. Families then discovered they could group with 7-8 other families and smooth out the intake of food, and share their own excess of food from hunts with the other families. This was selection pressure towards altruism, and largely explains the altruism of white and east asian populations today.

Just saying that people here claim that Africans are literally too retarded to wipe their butt. That they're so retarded that they would be classified as mentally retarded in a western country and put in a mental hospital. Like every single one. Because that happens when you have a 70 IQ.

>I would assume that most African countries would have an average IQ around the same level as the average black American, if they were properly fed.
PROTIP: blacks in the USA are much less wealthy than whites

>having high IQ means being a beta bitch
hmmm no sweetie, It doesn't work like that

Great post. Thanks.

>PROTIP: blacks in the USA are much less wealthy than whites
I dont think wealth have anything to do with IQ; obvious IQ is strongly inherited (hence the racial gap) and are a great indicater for success (wealth). So wealthy people will have a higher IQ and their children will tend to inherit that higher IQ - to some extend. Therefor there is this wealth and IQ correlation.

But I don't think you could raise the IQ of a given person by adding zeros to his bank account.

>>I'm not /sci/; so what do you think?
virulent broscience