fellow 9er on 9/11 reporting

i was less than five years away from discovering 4chin

I was 12 and my parents kept me home from school. Great day desu

I wasn't born yet

Almost 21

>hey take my picture-
>oh shit 9/11

I was 5. Feel old yet?

I was six and the school was immediately sent home because "something very bad happened to our country" I still remember my family crying in front of the television. Everyone was told to go home to their families while at work.

underage b&

Some of us witnessed history on television that day

CNN was a real trusted name in news back then...

I was in High School.
I remember the hallway completely packed. And I asked someone what was going on, they said someone just hit the tower. And I was like WTF? We don't don't have any towers around here you retard. And then I went to my next class and we watched it on the tv.

What a bunch of fucking pussies lmao

Same age but my mommy pulled me out and gave me tendies

Is that Eric Clanton?

Turning 16

24 I am old

We didn't get to leave school but we had no recess that day. I was fucking pissed. wanted to kill whoever took my recess away. If only I knew.

11-12

Freshman at Berkeley

I was 19 and in the Army.

19 in the army was a crazy Fucking day

>all these grandpas ITT
I was 2.

I was 2 years and 11 months old

>all these babies

Go back to school broke boi

my family used to watch MSNBC back in the day bro

I was 9 and watch the whole thing on tv after schoool.
Probably got me crazy as i am now full autist.
I am now on anti depressant for anxiety

>tfw relieved you're not the only fossil here

I was 10 years old.

ten

We didn't have school that day despite being a Tuesday. Teacher in-service day or some shit. Everyone in 5th grade immediately knew our (((teachers))) had beforehand knowledge.

10 years old. My life started going downhill after 9/11, before that everything was ok.

Have you ever been to the Chateau D'autiste?

>24
>old
you are like little baby

Shouldn't you be working to support your family? You do have one at your age, right?

Is that Matt Stone?

16 and i was at the top of one of the towers the september 1 year before they went down

I was still in school.

What the point of this datamining thread?

I was either 13 or 14. Can't be bothered to do the math. I'm 30 now, if that helps.

9/11 was basically the point in my life where my childhood died and life's harsh realities started setting in.

Just a couple of weeks away from 21.

get out

>911

4,i still remembre seeing it on TV and my mom saying something like "they bumfucked those muricans".

Nice trips. And of course not, I'm here.

I spend my money on /k/ shit

14 days from turning four. Even then, I knew a HABBEDING when I saw it.

14, but you already knew that.

No, chateau d'eau is a subway station in patis only for african negro

in 3rd grade, so 9 i think.
I lived pretty nearby in northern NJ at the time. The teachers were not allowed to tell us what happened as kids started going home with their parents left and right. I stayed all day.
A girl in my class lost her dad.
Our family friend who worked in one of the buildings got held up at hoboken station and watched the first plane hit

Day after my 3rd birthday

>hear about the war starting in afghanistan
>think it's going to be an actual WW2 style war and my city will be invaded and destroyed by nuclear WMD's

lmao @ child mind

Was 5, feels old man

My mental process when seeing this thread

>I'm gonna post because I was 7 at the time

>You can't post because they'll know you're underage b&

>Oh yeah

I'm 23.

He was 24 in 2001. So yes he's old

Also, we turned on the TV just as the first tower was about to fall

Pretty crazy day. I remember saying to myself that we were going to war

I was 5, but I remember quite vividly. I was with my family at our lodge in the mountains. I remember seeing it on tv, it was cold and snowy outside but we were warm by the fire. I did not understand that event back then but I remember my parents freaking out a bit.

that was the day the world stopped being /comfy/

me too. I was there also, in NYC. It was fucking insane.

I remember watching TV probably around 4 PM and seeing a building that had an enclosed bridge connecting it to a building across the street, which I thought was one of the towers after it collapsed.
What a drag it is getting old

Also this video got my America boner going real fucking hard.

I almost joined the service. Two of the guys got up and walked out of class and joined the marines together.

12 and playing pic related.

kek. Sup Forums didn't even exist on 9/11 so you're probably good

Please tell me that's Clay Guida.

Holy shit I think I'm done with Sup Forums

I was 15, there are too many kiddos here

getting screamed at by my mom at school (6th grade). in front of a qt too. fucking emerassing desu.

a baby

I had just turned 18 the may before. Had gotten home from night shift work. Was my day off so i stayed up all night playing D II and Monarchy. Saw the second plane hit on tv. Wild shit.

>Highschool
>First plane hit
>Teacher pulls TV into classroom and turns on the NEWS
>Watch the second hit
>And them fall
>Go home
>Open the door
>Get on the floor
>Everybody walk the dinosaur.

This

My first day at school. 5

what happened?

21. watched it happen in person.

>tfw no 9/11 tier habbening to disrupt the flow of normie activites for more than one day
>tfw earth will unironically have peace

This thread is bringing back memories.

Underage B&

Also five. I remember our school announced something over the loudspeaker that seemed out of place. They told the older kids what was going on, but kept us youngins in the dark. We could tell something was off, though. The whole atmosphere of the school shifted.

It was also my birthday. DESU was a pretty good Birthday aside from the attack

i was 5 lol don't remember shit

I actually don't think they even sent us home early that day.

Is this what the early afghan war actually looked like or is that cave a myth like the holocaust?

holy shit I remember how big of a deal this was back then, it seems so stupid now
the whole fucking world was looking for bin laden. Even in europe we were fucking scared of him, the search went on so long it felt like he'd never be found

>hivemind

it wasn't 9/11 that did it to you, i watched that shit too and i live right next door in NJ. i live in a mountainy part of the state and you could see the smoke from my backyard in my old house (you could also see the NY skyline)

i was fine

Nah, I grew up poor so getting old is sick. It's forgetting the years that throws me off.

youtu.be/x7OCgMPX2mE

Six days before my 14th birthday

petty bs. couldnt find a clean uniform and was late because of it. i was an accident and my mom never wanted me so she loved to humiliate me every chance she could get. i patiently wait for her death.

Anybody else save magazines and/or news papers?