HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA
Sup Forums BTFO by a tranny

What now drumpfkins? How does it feel to be buttraped by a dickgirl?

Canadians are subhuman

Hahahaha OP is a leaf nocoin scum

Ill shoot this man dead if he comes near my kids.

Americans so mad their only insult is to attack my country. Which has a much better quality of life than their near 3rd world shithole.

lol post the one that drew op's comic

>no pee jugs
>not even a poop sock

If the dude is going to mock us then atleast he can try to be accurate.

that didn't feel good. I'm literally BTFO

>quality of life is indicated by proper pronoun use
white people everyone

Implying this isnt accurate of your life

that comic is the opposite of humorous

"Tendies" is an /r9k/ meme, not a Sup Forums meme.
Nice strawman, sophie.

>portray opponent as shut-in stereotype
>but also a fan of a show about outdoor recreation

Your waifu left you?

Are you going to be saying that when achmed's sword is at your throat?
Play with fire you get burned, retard..

Leaf

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Leaf

The meme spelled Bradley wrong. The left really can't meme. kek.

How incredibly thinly veiled butthurt.

>normies still think calling frogposters pathetic neckbeard virgin losers is going to work

Like the comic said: The left can't meme. How the fuck do they think this petty beginner level bant is going to work on frog that poops in jugs?

Amerifat

While we're at it, post more leftie comics.

>seriously, she's really poor

Should have gotten a real job or learned to draw better.

>Bagle
dumb cunt

Yeah niggers killed McDonalds since even the lard ass white people that eat it won't go there in fear of chimpouts and being called prejudice when the coons fuck up their orders.

He's probably not supposed to be within 100 ft from kids anyway, or should be at the very least. Though I'd personally prefer worse

So is every single one of these just the same repetitious joke?

That's not How free speech works

Fuck

>trans people shouldn't use the restroom of the opposite gender
>BLM's looting and burning and stalling traffic on major highways shouldn't be tolerated

is the same in their mind as

>Kill this man after the show, he's not a real human

Yeah, there's no difference at all between disagreeing with regulations or looting and directly calling for murder.

>not even really human
I hate this stupid leftist "argument". Nobody is saying minorities are not human. Some of them are just really shitty ones.

A troll trolling trolls, I bet you think you're special or something.

#NotAllLeafs
sage

I see they still can't understand (or pretend not to) what free speech is

John Money.

>pol keeps yammering about muh free speech
>the same retards that stole shia's flag and raided his livestream

If a man is willing to walk will a waifu pillow in public, I doubt the opinion of a non passing tranny would matter to him.

talking about free speech works
stealing flags works
what's your point

>economy is shit
>everything is expensive
>rolling around in a 3rd world multicultural hellhole
>cucked leader
>criticise islam
>get arrested
>assume someones gender
>get arrested

>Have open live stream letting everyone in
>It's against Free Speech to be in that live stream if you have the wrong opinions

>Im so funny and not a pathetic loser whatsoever!

>A picture of chromosomes
He knows. Suicide soon.

wise words comming from a faggot. if a dick is what you want then the dick is your future.

enjoy acting like the cartoon in 5 minutes

Oh shit son, an MS paint comic.

>complains we think the left can't meme
>only """""humor""""" is "haha my enemy has no life"

Pretty much all you have to do is present your opposition as exaggerated caricatures of themselves, and there's no way they'll be able to retort. ez win

Ahhh, another episode of
>everyone who is thinks I'm a shit cartoonist is a Pepe loving neo nazi basement dweller
Zero talent and zero self awareness. Amazingly apropos.

These are rehashed 2013 /r9k/ jokes but you can almost taste the salty tears the mentally ill tranny poured when making these yum

(you)

nobody want the dick here besides OP

i mean, is he saying that she cant call for his murder or that they cant actually murder him? you cant murder people in america, not sure about the rest of the world.

>life of bria

No problem if she tries to make fun anout us, but dont insult a masterwork from monthy python you lifeless cunt.

>making the exact same strawman comic twice because you were triggered
>not having a punchline in either one
>complete lack of understanding of the side you're even criticizing
This is just magnificent.

this guy summed it up perfectly. Free speech doesn't protect saying "someone should murder this person!" and if anything the left tends to do it more anyway. Why do these retards attack freedom of speech if they don't even understand how it works?

shut the fuck up about technicalities of freedom of speech. just do free speach.

>"hate speech" (which by the way is protected under the first amendment) is the same as telling people to kill someone
I'm offended she asks for money for this, I should be paid to read this shit

> Why do these retards attack freedom of speech if they don't even understand how it works?

sjw internet comic creators are just like the 'no normies allowed' neet, MAGA wearing memelords that they lash out at. both types represent the low iq portion of both sides. this is all just fodder for memes that idiots base their lives around.

>only joke is "ha ha my enemies have no life lmao"
>gets repeated all the time

Hey if you're going to insult someone at least be original, just saying.

At least Sup Forums has a bigger variety of jokes
Everytime leftists try to criticize us thy just either say "racist/sexist/misogyny/ and everythingphobe!" Or "ha ha no life anime watcher!"

That's it.
They have thousands of things to pick us on, but decide to say things that literally have no effect on us.

Trannies BTFO by our species

The worst part is, they expect us to be offended by jokes we make about ourselves all the time

she literally stole those memes,

she cannot meme

>How does it feel to be buttraped by a dickgirl?

A leftist doesn't understand the "clear and present" danger limitation established in the Schenk case. Shocker.

I swear to God, one day I'll lock it up in my basement.

I dated a girl who kinda looked like (((her))). But this girl actually had a vagina and she wasn't this ugly.

*you'll be locked up in its basement

>this level of strawman
"Her" own comic debunks itself, the "transphobe" himself never says they should kills trannies or fags, he just says he doesn't likes them, that's it.
Also "they're not even human" not even Sup Forums says that (although you could argue that about abbos) is funny the level of projection they have, they literally believe anyone who slightly disagrees with them wants to Shoa everyone else and views them not only as sub-humans but literally not human at all
summed it up perfectly.

>SHOUTING FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER
SHOUTING FIRE IN A CROWDED THEATER

daddy is that you? let me out. let me kill you.

Nope I said goodbye to my mom and consequently to my whole family at 19
It was either that or becoming a headless slave of the hive like my sisters
Any questions?

Well, seems like the left can't meme.

...is protected speech.

Yes. What do you mean slave of the hive.

IT'S HER TURN

>making the same jokes that people have been making against each other since the start of this sites creation

Is this really the best that the left can offer?

>Peterson suggesting that fining and jailing somebody for disagreeing that "gender, gender identity, and gender expression are subjective choices and not limited to two genders" is a bad thing, and argues his point showing ways this would negatively affect the LGBT
>Yeah but your free speech to disagree with my self-contradictory post-truth legislation is on the level of me doxxing you and sending savages to your house to kill you

Fucking bloody post-modernists

hamfisted, what a surprise

God damn that thing has a wider jaw then I do and Im a high test 100k/year Wendy's cook.

This is actually painfully accurate.

This is such a low-energy parody. All it does is signal that he ('she') can't handle the bantz.

Someone with a twitter send this to the authors.

you guys are so ugly that even psychoterapist would ask you to lie down on the couch face down. ha ha. thats the joke. fucken idiots. hail eris_23

And if they reply send this

>Nobody is saying minorities are not human.
>Implying blacks aren't much closer to chimps in terms of violence and short term thinking
>Also abos

Hush hush Sopie, the bad men can't get to you here. Now let me stroke your soft skin while you play with your dolls.

These are already Sup Forums memes. How's this insulting or anything? It's self-deprecating humor that's been here for years

Exactly, we have been making the "600 pound, basement dweller loser" jokes at ourselves since this site started.
We aren't affected by it, we in fact find it hilarious, we even LARP as those.

They believe we're fragile as them, they could trigger Sup Forums a million times by idk raiding this place with tons of interracial relationships pics yet they don't think of that.

>valid points
>"discarded" by muh NEET strawman

Nope they stay valid, Sophie is using gullible SJWs to earn money for drawing propaganda comics, while I'm on my own studying in STEM.

are you projecting your own very personal problems to the nation again Sven? I'm bored; do you really want me to click another tab?

What is this?

>buttraped by a dickgirl
yes pls :)

I thought he was going to kill himself
Guess it was just for attention.

>letting tendies get cold
NOT funny

When this comic accurately described my life I was a leftist.

Discovering Sup Forums was the start of my improvement. Now employed in a good industry, finishing my masters degree and engaged. A lot better than any tranny comic artist or antifa NEET.

Every webcomic sucks.
Right wing or left wing they all suck.

Every single one of them:
1. Make a terrible strawman
2. Pretend its satire when its just a shallow shitty strawman.
3. That's it you are a 5/5 webcomic artist

you don't need to learn to draw btw

hol up
This is a fucking revision. He saw the reaction to the last tranny comics thread and replaced bagel bites with tendies to get the meme right. There's no narrative progression, it's just the "artist" trying to prove he knows what he's talking about because he got embarrassed the last time one of his comics was posted here.

How do they not realize this is the image we have of ourselves?

Even our own hyperbolic version of ourselves is a meaner and funnier insult.