This is a toy in Germany

How prepared are you for a potential political breakdown, Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=DlGRR7vqs7g
And the new version has 77 joules of power.
A nice alternative if you're too retarded (or too young) to get a gun here and literally better than most (easily available) guns over longer distances.
Plus, since it's legally a toy you can have it everywhere with you at all times and you can gift them to a six year old.
Accurate over 100m, breddy gud.
Shot over 104m at 6:40.

Getting a gun isn't actually that hard in Germany and we have a suprisingly high amount of gun-density here, but I still like the alternative as it has 0 beaurocracy and restrictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IHMaIavi6y4
youtu.be/1u4N2Hh_PnU
youtu.be/__sK3zUs4Qc
youtu.be/J50N5lQoAFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this was literally just uploaded, I just watched it.

Youtube has good timing with its suggestions.

no, it was subscriptions

What if you miss ? I'd play it safe and buy a glock illegally like a nigger

If you miss what is essentially a point and click to win game, you probably aren't qualified to use a firearm at all.

You can get firearms in almost every European country. As long as you are willing to follow the proces in order to get the right papers. Toyguns really aren't you only option bruvs.

lol fuck germany

youtube.com/watch?v=IHMaIavi6y4

hahaha thanks and byebye

Confirmed for noguns

Just become a sport shooter and own every goddamn semi automatic rifle you want, faggot.

Athletic shooting may be limited to a magazine with a capacity of 10 rounds, but you can still own and shoot, if it isn't in a athletic context, with larger magazines.

If you don't have high-capacity semi-auto weapons at the very least, you're fucked and cucked.

You're a good dude my dude.

Pretty quick to reload, the "small" tank holds 40 shots worth of air, you can go for bigger ones which basically last forever.

face it, most people won't even hit with a pistol at a distance of 20m without some training, for a toy you can basically pick up and give your 13 year old to shoot turkeys with at 100m that's pretty good.

I wrote pistol
you write rifle

Also
>You can't just go full retard and compare it to the difficulty of shooting a handgun which would be the same if this contraption had no stock and was a handgun.
Yes, but it has a stock and it's not a handgun, so where's your point you fucking retard?

>it wouldn't be easier than a pistol if it would be a pistol
Well, no shit, Sherlock.
Guess what, if cats would be as big as elephants elephants wouldn't be bigger than cats.

highest quality

>Because you are comparing something that is difficult to shoot because it has no stock with something that does which has NOTHING to do with the technical accuracy of either decide but instead of the shooter.
I wasn't making a fair comparison, so?
I never said it's superior to guns you autist, I said it's more accurate over longer distances than easily available guns (pistols), especially for beginners.
>Also you said easy to acquire firearm which presumably throws handguns out of the window.
Pistols are quite easy to acquire here, niggerboy.
>I hate people like you who argue the dumbest most incorrect points just because you refuse to ever be wrong. You said something incredibly stupid, get over it. Fucking no guns stupid faggot.
>the irony
Learn to read and fuck your redditspacing you retarded cuck.

shooting a gun is a lot more difficult than you might think. You need to line up the gun with your eyes at the same time as you are lining it up with your target and you cant let the gun move while pulling the trigger. FPS games don't really do it justice.

>meanwhile niggers get millions of "development funds" for inventing the wheel and building unfunctional replicas of rocket, plane and helicopter chassis

>Easily available guns
>Pistols

From what I have read bolt actions are yellow cards and handguns are green cards so unless you prove me wrong, no they aren't easier and you're a lying fuck.

Learn what accuracy means a pistol has a much higher potential for accuracy even than that toy. Even still your comparison between something clearly mimicking a rifle to handguns is laughably pathetic and the only way you saw to defend your asinine statement.

>Telling me to learn to read when he can't even read what he typed earlier in the thread

Kill yourself faggot. I'm so tired of dumbasses who know nothing about firearms run their fucking mouths.

That's actually sort of awesome, I want one.
>1500 euro

Lol, nope, guess not.

can you elaborate
what type of firearms can you buy in germany
what are the ammo limits
do you need to check in every year

>From what I have read bolt actions are yellow cards and handguns are green cards so unless you prove me wrong, no they aren't easier and you're a lying fuck.
Join any shooting club and you can have a handgun.
Cite a reason why you need to defend yourself and you have a handgun.
So yeah, pretty fucking easy to get, reddit-cuck.

>Learn what accuracy means a pistol has a much higher potential
>potential
And that is why you lose.

> Even still your comparison between something clearly mimicking a rifle to handguns is laughably pathetic and the only way you saw to defend your asinine statement.
Because I wasn't talking about rifles, are you that fucking stupid?
I repeat, I wasn't trying to say it's a superior choice of weapon in general, stop being such a goddamn autist, learn to read and fix your redditspacing.
>Kill yourself faggot. I'm so tired of dumbasses who know nothing about firearms run their fucking mouths.
THINK
NIGGA
THINK
You're arguing against points which do not exist here.

And the fact that you don't even seem to realize that you're redditspacing probably means that you're just another recent T_D migrant.

t. never fired a gun

Junge, der Typ sieht vielleicht jüdisch aus. OY VEY!

Answer my question. Bolt actions and repeaters are yellow card and handguns are green cards, how exactly are handguns easier to acquire? Or are you just going to conveniently ignore another stupid lie you made?

>Calling me Reddit

You should really lurk more you dumb no guns eurofaggot.

>I wasn't talking about rifles.

You said : "literally better than most guns over longer distances" and posted a "toy" that mimicks a rifle with a stock. Give me a firearm with a stock or even without and it will be more accurate than that you dumb fag.

If you honestly think a pistol doesn't have a higher potential for accuracy than that thing then you aren't even worth responding to. I'm not your "nigga" either you stupid illiterate black cunt newfaggot.

The bigger one he built and pressurized to 300 bar was capable of punching through a riot shield and a ballistic facemask. Ridiculously cheap to throw together too. The build cost here was less then 50 bucks, plus the 150 dollar hand pump. Theyre attempting to sell the dinky little toy he has in the video for close to 3k here (LOL)

The fact that you constantly spam the stupid Reddit spacing meme which I have only seen used this last year shows how new you are.

I have been here far longer than you Ahmed and anyone else here who has as well will know that.

You should try and actually read about the accuracy potential of firearms before you make stupid fucking statements like you did in the op. As if that stupid piece of shit is capable of sub moa accuracy like a firearm.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA

you can not deny reddit spacing looks like shit. it pads out the reply to take up more space for attention. almost as bad as attaching an unrelated pic for the same attention getting reason like what (You) did here. Attention whoring your post does not always work in your favor such as I noticed your cancerous post while scrolling page one.

I have always posted like that and it looks better to me, only recently have you fags started crying about it or pushing the "Reddit spacing" meme, which I still do not fucking understand.

My question is are you allowed to use it in self defense?

Er hat weder krause haare, noch eine dicke nase, krumme beine oder andere Merkmale du Genie.

>Answer my question. Bolt actions and repeaters are yellow card and handguns are green cards, how exactly are handguns easier to acquire?
Nigger, you can get a hunting license to get a bolt-action, but since it's incredibly restricted in many ways it's basically useless, or you can get a gun-license with the same or less effort (since you don't have to do the hunting shit) and get actual guns.
>You should really lurk more you
Still redditspacing.
>You said : "literally better than most guns over longer distances
For fuck#s sake, why the fuck can't you even quote me properly?
> better than most (easily available)
> (easily available)
Retard

>higher potential
You're still talking about potential, I'm talking about shit that's easy to use which was quite easy to figure out from the OP, you autist.
Stop making up dumb shit I neither wrote nor meant.

>The fact that you constantly spam the stupid Reddit spacing meme
And that's where I stopped reading, nice that you finally took the time to google it, newfriend.

Why is it so difficult for you to just respont to people write instead of what you thnk they might have meant?

>which I still do not fucking understand.
Autist.

You're allowed to use atomic bomb's in self-defence as long as you "feel threatened" in Germany.
Look up the video on German self-defence laws the guy made, it's pretty brutal and the TLDNR version is "everything is allowed"

Soon i'll start stockpiling guns. Though the EU kikes will probably just send a jet to my house or something, i expect what few rights we have to evaporate at great speed these next few years.

Put a fucking stock on a gun like you have on that abomination in the pic and it will always be more accurate. You are being such a little weasel about this.

Learn what accuracy actually means. even if you're talking about practical accuracy a gun with a stock is more practically accurate in all cases, if you expect that toy to be easy to shoot at long distances with the drop it will have for an untrained shooter you're deluded.

And again you made ZERO mention of handguns in the op. I responded exactly to what you wrote you're the one constantly shifting goal posts and changing what you've said.

>Still calling me new

Thanks for confirming that you are.

>Put a fucking stock on a gun like you have on that abomination in the pic and it will always be more accurate
Yup, never denied that, it's not the case for handguns though (which are easily available).
>You are being such a little weasel about this.
You're just too retarded to read simple english tbqh.

>Learn what
Stopped reading, you're boring me.

You literally said in the op it was more accurate at longer ranges than easily acquired firearms which is fucking untrue and yet you continue to ignore that and act like I'm the one who's wrong.
>Handguns are easily available

I just told you rifles are even easier to get you fucking retard. At the very least no more difficult than a handgun.

Don't talk to me about English considering it seems like you can't even read what you fucking typed you dumb Muslim cunt.

>Look up the video on German self-defence laws the guy made, it's pretty brutal and the TLDNR version is "everything is allowed"

I'm actually really happy to hear that. It's a shame about the refugee shit and the speech problems, but I'm happy to know you're not as fucked as I originally was worried you guys were.

>You literally said in the op it was more accurate at longer ranges than easily acquired firearms
Nope, I said more accurate over long distances than MOST
> and literally better than most (easily available) guns over longer distances.
For fuck#s sake just scroll up you retard

> which is fucking untrue and yet you continue to ignore that and act like I'm the one who's wrong.
Yeah because you keep on misquoting me, which is a fucking miracle considering that you would have a lot less work if you'd copy-paste shit like normal people.

>I just told you rifles are even easier to get you fucking retard. At the very least no more difficult than a handgun.
And I said it's about the same work and as I pointed out repeatedly, I wrote "most" and talked about pistols even before you came into this.

>Don't talk to me about English
Make me.

t. Anglicist

Move out of the EU to norway. If they didn't get rid of guns after breivik than nothing will make them.

Most firearms aren't handguns you stupid fuck especially when you post a toy with a stock that is rifle length you think it's somehow obvious you meant handguns? Fuck you're a little weasely kike.

I haven't misquoted you I DIRECTLY quoted what our said in the op. Go to /k/ and post this exact thing with the wording you used PLEASE so there will be more people ridiculing your dumb ass alongside me.

>1799,98 €
wtf are you retarded. i could get 2-3 more FALs for that much.

It looks better. It is more recent but even if it comes from reddit it works better. The older Sup Forums style was blocky paragraphs that no one ever read anyway

Not a bad idea, though i doubt Norway will remain free from the EU for long after they get their army. The only reason they haven't been pressured into joining is because they're largely irrelevant for the union so far.

And i don't want to run away, people refusing to fight back is the reason we're in this mess. All those boomer burnout hippie cunts set us down this path, i at least want to shoot some of their commie grandchildren before it all ends.

>Most firearms aren't handguns you stupid fuck
Most easily available guns (due to prices and the beaurocracy necessary to get them) in Germany are.
>when you post a toy with a stock that is rifle length you think it's somehow obvious you meant handguns? Fuck you're a little weasely kike.
Read entire sentences, read my post in this thread, read the OP.

>I haven't misquoted you I DIRECTLY quoted what our said in the op.
You left out several words repeatedly, this is the quote you should have made:
>literally better than most (easily available) guns over longer distances.
You "quoted" like this:
>You said : "literally better than most guns over longer distances"
Either you're retarded, or you're a liar, take your pick.

You can't give FALs to 13 year olds to play with in the park

God I'm fucking done with your ignorance. If you want to get btfo post that exact thing on /k/.

No bow gun is capable of sub moa accuracy like firearms that's what this boils down to. And you're a fucking idiot.

You can build one that has 10x as much power with a hacksaw and fifty bucks. 4,300 psi vs the dorky 300 those things operate at.

>God I'm fucking done
Yeah, I fucking thought so after you repeatedly wrote about your "quotes" and what I've written and that I'm too retarded to read back when it was simple as fuck for me to show that you're either literally too fucking dumb to quote properly or that you're a lying sack of shit.

You know what's sad? You and I both know that you knew you were wrong for quite a while already and that you tried to put words in my mouth and specifically removed some words from your "quote" to make your position seem less idiotic.
Think about that for a second, you're so insecure that you need to lie to and intentionally misquote people on the internet.

I hope you feel ashamed.

Don't be. There is a huge difference between what is written in laws and how judges interpret it.

>Look up the video on German self-defence laws the guy made,
He is also wrong and does not know what he is talking about.

Read the laws, it's pretty clear.

Nah, a buddy of mine permanently disfigured a turk by kicking his entire jaw in a few years ago, got off with no charges or anything like that.

defence is very unclear, and often can't tell 100% what happens before a judge decides but it can be quite ok if you are not a tard.

even if you are, there was a biker gang dude that shot a police officer during a raid and got away with manslaughter. he claimed that he could not know if it was the real police or a rival gang attack so he shot through the door they were busting in and killed a dude. but still got 9 years for this and gang related charges.

>Read the laws, it's pretty clear.
No, it#s not, because a judge will decide what the mildest way necessary to defend yourself is and what is not.

>Joules of power
Verified OP has no idea what he's talking about
/thread

We can all see op has no clue by his false statements all throughout the thread

>2000€

Ahaha, a blackmarket serbian AK goes for 400€

you doN't have to choose the mildest way necessary, you just shouldn't be unnecessarily cruel (unless you're in a panic or in a state of severe emotional distress in which case even that is fine)

Some things are lost in translation.

>get BTFO'd
>lie repeatedly in the thread
>misquote more than once
>get called out on it
>leave
>come back later to try to get another post in like a cuck
top kek, man up, pussy

A shitty bent 5.45 isn't worth half that

Joules is propper way to messure it in germany, not FPS. otherwise OP is indeed a faggot

>you doN't have to choose the mildest way necessary
Yes, you do.You have to chose the mildest way to stop the unlawful attack without endangering yourself.

Babby's 1st Overpriced underpowered cuckbow get something real Abdul
youtu.be/1u4N2Hh_PnU

>Yes, you do.You have to chose the mildest way to stop the unlawful attack without endangering yourself.
Factually incorrect.

Way bigger problem than how hard you are allowed to defend yourself is when you are allowed to defend yourself.

There must be an "ongoing attack" or an "imminent attack".
A nigger walking around in your home alone isn't considerd an imminent attack

>
Is it legal to send a 12 year old boy to school with that?

(2) Notwehr ist die Verteidigung, die erforderlich ist, um einen gegenwärtigen rechtswidrigen Angriff von sich oder einem anderen abzuwenden.

And not more.

Whats even the point of this stuff, they aren't even silent or anything.

.22 is better in anyway

>Way bigger problem than how hard you are allowed to defend yourself is when you are allowed to defend yourself.
>There must be an "ongoing attack" or an "imminent attack".
>A nigger walking around in your home alone isn't considerd an imminent attack
Also incorrect, you merely have to "feel threatened"
There's a difference between Selbstverteidigung und Notwehr, which you two seem to misunderstand.

arrogant retard, look here
>Die Art und die Ausführung der Verteidigung muss so gewählt werden, dass der Angriff sicher und endgültig abgewendet werden kann. Bei mehreren Möglichkeiten soll die mildeste gewählt werden, der Verteidigende muss jedoch kein Risiko eingehen, wenn ein weniger schweres Mittel nicht mit Sicherheit zum Erfolg führt. Im Gegensatz zum populären Irrglauben sind die Auswirkungen der Notwehrhandlung auf den Angreifer irrelevant; weder ist ein Abwiegen von gesundheitlichen Schäden beim Angreifer erforderlich noch sind Verletzungen des Angreifers, die aus der Notwehrhandlung resultieren, strafbar. Die Flucht muss einem Verteidiger nicht zugemutet werden: „Das Recht braucht dem Unrecht nicht zu weichen.“

You do not have to run away, you do not have to use the mildest method if you're not entirely sure that it's enough (if there is a risk that he could still get up afterwards) and how much you hurt the other guy literally doesn't matter

You can't even send a 12yr old to school with a pen knife anymore, even if he could technically take that airbow, which I highly doubt would ever be allowed IRL, the bolts are another story.

That's cute

Who are you calling a retard when your own citation contradicts you?
>ei mehreren Möglichkeiten soll die mildeste gewählt werden
Here it is, you have to chose the mildest way.
>you do not have to use the mildest method if you're not entirely sure that it's enough

Save the backpaddeling, you said it was not necessary to use the mildest way to end the attack. You are wrong because you don't know jack shit about law.

Addendum:
The five things protected by Notwehr are:
>your life
>your health
>sexual blabla (as in, don't let yourself get raped)
>your belongings
>your honour
If any of those are under attack, or if you genuinely FEEL like they are under attack you're allowed to do whatever is necessary to defend them

Theoretically you could do that with the "toy" in the OP.

>pink
that needs to stop

Based slingshot man

In America we just need variety, also hunting seasons (archery v muzzleloader v firearm) this is a rich man's crossbow. (Also more powerful than most comparably priced crossbows)
450fps is bretty gud

>Here it is, you have to chose the mildest way.
No, you SHOULD choose the mildest way, except when:
> der Verteidigende muss jedoch kein Risiko eingehen, wenn ein weniger schweres Mittel nicht mit Sicherheit zum Erfolg führt.
You're under no obligation to use a milder way if there's a RISK that it COULD result in a lack of success
no backpaddling necessary you retard, as long as you tell the officer "I didn't think that would be enough" you're fine

>you said it was not necessary to use the mildest way to end the attack
it's not, read above

I just don't find it aesthetically pleasing, getting a gun isn't a huge deal in Germany, pic related

>Theoretically
I guess you could also theoretically send your kid to school with an airsoft AK replica or this
youtu.be/__sK3zUs4Qc

The important thing here is that it was decided that it doesn't even look enough like a weapon to need to be restricted, meaning that you could theoretically get a pick-up truck and mount 4 of those on the backside for mobile gunners with no legal reprecussions.
Plus, something tells me that the arrows would do more damage than that thing.

Made in Belgium?! That work of art?

My mosin that I got for my 12 birthday has a longer range though, you got toys not weapons Hanz

I'll concede on that not bearing much resemblance to a weapon and applaud the loophole if it works, also
You'd be surprised what a high rate of fire can achieve.
youtu.be/J50N5lQoAFw

>and applaud the loophole if it works
It was literally built around those loopholes, which is why it has no barrel.

But does it kill from long range?
If you look at his channel a bit you'll find a video with ballistic gel and a coconut, the arrow just punches through both.

That would count as a crossbow here. Easier to get a permit for a non-automatic high powered rifle or a semi-automatic pistol here that it is for a crossbow. Just one of those weird things.

it's designed around German loopholes to avoid that

Dafuk? I was thinking of picking up one of these Century Arms rifles? Better stick to an AR. Whats the story behind this?

Its not, they neuterd it to fit our stupid laws, in Austria or Switzerland you could buy it with the ability to shoot BBs.

In any sane country you can have bolt action rifles and strong airguns freely, only here you have to come up with this castrated gay cuck shit for 1700 fucking €

this guy is a fucking legend, best german ever

FX Verminator Airbow: €2000 77 joules (~55foot pounds)
Benjamin Pioneer Airbow: $700 160 foot pounds (~216 joules)

Though it's still better to buy an actual firearm, but what's available here in the US is far more powerful.

>And the new version has 77 joules of power.
>A nice alternative if you're too retarded (or too young) to get a gun here and literally better than most (easily available) guns over longer distances.
>Plus, since it's legally a toy you can have it everywhere with you at all times and you can gift them to a six year old.
>Accurate over 100m, breddy gud.
>Shot over 104m at 6:40.

Shows us the features, based kraut!

>that music
closed immediately

sounds kinda terroristicy

>Its not, they neuterd it to fit our stupid laws,
Would you rather shoot little balls or fucking arrows?

They'll probably develope a lot stronger versions when this one sells well.
And it sells very well.

>You can't take my hate speech off my campus