Can women be funny?

Can women be funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q3BEUX5n0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY
youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo
youtu.be/20ygZIdyDJM
j.gifs.com/lY1Z9g.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&ab_channel=BrandonFarley(MischiefMaker37)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

no

No.

Kristen wiig is my favorite female comedian. Haven't ever seen a "bad" or "unfunny" movie with her in it but then again I haven't seen the new ghostbusters.

yes ahahaha

Never

Not that """""woman"""""

You're right. She is really good. Don't see ghostbusters its awful.

There is one funny woman on the planet and her name is Kaitlin Olson.

youtu.be/q3BEUX5n0nY

Only when they fart.

The only one that was funny was murdered by deep state agents posing as plastic surgeons.

Kek, this is true. Shame she was a member of the tribe, though.

no

Yes, but never as funny as men.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=lRe2Rs7LomY

HAHHAHAHA
>fart
HHAHAHHA

yes but not her

Tina okay. I like 30Rock

She stopped being funny once she became a feminist.
Now she's just as bad as Amy Schumer.

not by themselves, but they're funny as fuck when they're made fun of.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RWS1WjUQAo

Does she or it even classified as a women? It is more like a degenerate pig.

F

nope

women are much funnier than man you dipshit

What, this pic isn't funny? *^_^*

30 Rock is 100% normie, but it's well-written. tina fey is a good comedic actress, and I'm sure she's a decent writer, but there are a few really talented men behind the scenes who always work with her.

RARE

Sure... whenever I hear a woman say shit like:

>Women can do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING A MAN CAN... AND DO IT BETTER!!

I laugh hysterically, because that is the funniest shit in the world... that they actually believe it.

Tina Fey is funny because she rips on niggers, jews, and women. Tracy Jordan is the best nigger caricature I can think of off-hand, and Jack Donaghy (Sup Forums incarnate, the archetype for President Trump, and the only sympathetic character in her show) names the jew constantly.

Remember when she called out Big Mike as a tranny?

kate mckinnon is hilarious
samantha beal is the worst

No

Depends. There are many works of fiction by women that I think are funny. However I have never seen a funny female stand up comedian nor have I seen girls around me be really funny. What I am getting at is that women tend to have no talent at all for situational comedy, that still doesn't mean that they would lack a sense of humour.

I laugh when a woman squares up with me as if they're worth even half of my shit, not until after I smack them though

The exception

they can do slapstick, I guess.

nope

Not her. In general yeah I've met some cute funny girls. Not stand-up quality but fun to be around and witty.

To add to this women generally also tend to be very poor storytellers compared to men.

their careers can be though

youtu.be/20ygZIdyDJM

you need to post some context with this

the younguns on this board have no idea that's a character she's playing

Elaine was pretty funny desu

That's not funny you fucking retarded monkey, go shave your arms or something

I want to turn Kate McKinnon straight with my dicktherapy

yes

Occasionally women make funny jokes. They seem extra funny because you didn't expect it. But in general, no they can't.

(((woman)))

Shoeonhead probably only woman i found funny

You watching SouthPark live on youtube?

The only women that make me laugh are my mom and little sister when my dad beats them for being fucking stupid whorish bitches

One thing I notice about female comedians is, in contrast to men, who make observations about the world and how stupid it can be, women only seem to make jokes revolving around themselves. It's not very relatable, especially for men.

Not in the least. pic related

This old bat (RIP)....Lisa Lampenelli and Roseanne Barr are the only women comediennes that ever made me laugh out loud.

With some of the crappy choices listed by anyone...I'm sensing we have more femanons in here than we would care to.

Yes, but only unintentionally.

women ARE funny... just not when they are trying to be

j.gifs.com/lY1Z9g.gif

Here's 26 minutes of Amy Schumer stealing jokes.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4eDxjxVl8S0&ab_channel=BrandonFarley(MischiefMaker37)

They can not take everything as personal.
I have met only a few woman that could tell jokes about themselves, like insulting themselves. And they were girls with problems, drugs, mental issues...

Normal girls can never make fun of themselves, their ego is way to big, they better joke about X girl or X boy.

This

You can tell that the reporter is being forced to pretend she's funny

yes

They can not stop taking everything as personal*

She steals most of her material from male comics or skit writers and then delivers it at much lower quality but because she's a fat fucking pig SJWs selected her to be their champion

My ex died of cancer. Her suffering was hilarious.

Would so go down on her.