STOP TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH

You guys are pathetic and disgusting for exploiting this mans death to further your political agenda. It was ruled a random robbery gone bad, these things happen all the time.

Just stop talking about this, please respect his families wishes. The FBI has everything under control and if they find anything unusual I am sure they will let the public know.

Just stop talking about this, or there may be legal action taken against Sup Forums. Stop!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540230/Seth-Rich-s-family-says-Kim-Dotcom-tried-hack-email.html
dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1362545/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-s-parents-plead-help-solving-murder.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off and die

>Buzzfeed

Why are (((they))) trying to bury this?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4540230/Seth-Rich-s-family-says-Kim-Dotcom-tried-hack-email.html

does that sound like parents that want the media to stop

what actually changed their mind, assuming the article you refer to is legit

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

Youll be getting an onion and anchovy pizza later. Im ordering all of your CTR friends one too.
SAGE

1/10 bait

lmao THIS is the video i meant for you to check out

but when i copied the link using the button it gave me a diff link

here is the correct link

dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1362545/DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-s-parents-plead-help-solving-murder.html

He's just another body added to the Clinton body count

>legal action taken against Sup Forums
You're a special kind of stupid aren't you

Wow its like your asking use to push it even further.
Im taking to twitter right now.

OP --> Quife

bump 4 seth
youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk

That moment when Hillary Clinton starts posting on Sup Forums

sage

I agree, I think we just need to take a step back and come at this later with fresh eyes. Let's take a week off, go outside and meet with some friends. It'll still be here when we come back.

(((Koerner)))

no it fucking wont mods sage

you are a fucking shill, think we dont know how to smell rats?

why so tense