Morality thread

Choose Wisely.

And if possible, why?

Other urls found in this thread:

fonserbc.itch.io/forget-the-brakes
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kill the one person

Do nothing. 4 people would die without me anyway but if i pull that lever i am making an active choice to kill that man.

I also don't even know if I could do anything. If I was forced to I would pick the one

This is the only right answer.

Are you a railroader user?

Kill based on who is more important to the society.

I would pentakill rather than killing someone who is worth more than those 5 together.

you are a fucking pussy and a fool.

ill just fuck off and go on with my day

Do not pull the lever
When the 4 die stomp the loner on the northern track to death
No other correct answers
/thread

Can I make it take both paths

Buy not doing anything you let them die

The 5 people
Why?
Because the single person is a white cardiac surgeon and the 5 people at the bottom are niggers

kill everyone and give their blood to Khorne
Blood for the Blood God... let the universe drown in it!

That's not even where the actual dilemma lies. The dilemma is that if you had to push a fat guy in front of a train to save five people, would you STILL do it?

/thread.

Flip the switch so the train goes towards the one person, and then pull the one person off the track. Close anyways.

Only if the fat guy was Donald J. Trump

I think that question comes after this one. The idea being those who chose to pull the lever and kill the man, would they be able to do it again when it comes to killing a man with their actual hands.

no worries pal

???

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Plus, he's a kike.

bomb them all because I have bombs and i feel like bombing people

Absolutely, hands do not kill the mind does

Pull the lever once the first half of the wagon has been through the switch.

Why not both?

Do nothing and let fate decide

fonserbc.itch.io/forget-the-brakes

This is a game with multi-track drifting. Pretty fun too

Multi-track drifting?

my instinct was always to kill the 1 guy and save 4, but after thinking about this thought experiment (and the other versions with the fat guy, and the one with the guy in the hospital) i came to the conclusion that you're right. the moraly acceptable thing is to do nothing here

Option A: Save 5 people but you actively murder 1 person

Option B: Do nothing and ALLOW 5 people to die that were going to die anyway.

It depends on which one you're going to feel more guilty for.

>ill just fuck off and go on with my day

This. Canadians have chosen a nihilistic, meaningless society with no culture or identity. Apathy is the future they chose. There are no victims in this situation. Either outcome is the same.

good to see you are consistent, its always funny to see people say they would pull the lever but when confronted with the man face to face and told to do it saying they wouldnt

do nothing. murder is a sin

Do nothing. God's plan.

>7
I choose to stop the trolley, so no one gets ran over.

Suck it OP, dis nigga thinks outside the bun.

my sides

None of the people are tied to the tracks, if they wanted to live they could simply roll away.

Do nothing, let the five suicidal emofags get squished. More oxygen for me.

I just thought of something, what if you yourself are a fat person?
Would you give your own life to save 5?

A two-year-old does it better
youtube.com/watch?v=-N_RZJUAQY4

>1 second after my post
pottery

Obviously.

If you have the choice, it's on you. It's not "already going to happen" unless you think "it's already going to happen" and decline to pull the switch.

this has nothing to do with politics

I'd be the train.

The shitty thing I think about this is I will never in my life get to choose to kill one person for some greater good, the days of burying an axe into our enemies skull are gone, all we can do now is donate heavily to the Clinton foundation to do the murdering for us.

Kind of.
You can inject all kinds of politics into this

brainless coward

Fuck the majority and their needs.

Weak men.

If you do nothing in the mentioned scenario it means you took a decision in your brain that killed 5 people anyway.

It was your decision that killed those men, your choice, you chose.

You can't say I let God or fate make the decision for them because you were there and that makes you responsible for choosing to do nothing.

The God or Fate you just throw up is the moral bullshit that makes it justifiable in your brain.

Fuck the cat, human life > animal life, always, no exceptions.

Call Dyncorp!

Ask who supports immigration. Then do nothing in order to avoid going to jail.

5 bottom fat 1 top skinny i wouldn't pull the handle, otherwise i would.

pull the lever slightly causing the train to derail it self killing all 5

Why do people assume the lever changes the track?

What if the lever forces the trolly to sop?

This

How about now?

What do you do?

are these millionaires jewish?

>would save a shitskin over a lovable pet

>25%

lolbertarians BTFO

Is this a joke?

Everyone here is a cuck so they'd save the wife and call her bull to ravage her.

Logic of a brainlet.

It all depends on their contribution to society.

Kill waifu, if she was my waifu that means also she is not important to me and not a serious relationship.

Shitskin? How did you come to that conclusion?

Human life always BTW.

Depends on who they are.

Look at the picture. The people are not tied to the tracks. They could roll away any time they wanted. They choose to lie on the tracks either because they want to die or they're playing a game of chicken. The guy on the top tracks doesn't expect the trolley to roll over him, so he's probably just sunbathing or something.

Your choice is to kill an innocent sunbather to protect some suicidal emos who will only off themselves later, or let five people make a choice about what they do with their lives.

They're generous, so that would mean they are not Jewish.

Well the train track company obviously has some license to use that land and it is reasonable that driving a train on it would be its intended purpose so the owner must have given consent at some time.

If he didn't notice a train track built on his land then he is probably on his way to adverse possession so no biggie.

Would you wave, Sup Forums?

Kek

Depends on the races of those involved. Also I would take into account any information I had on life choices of them.

Say the 5 people are white woman, a black man, and 3 niglets. I'd walk away.

I would first do nothing, then after the 5 are dead, run up to the train, jump into the train, do a reverse, then pull the switch, then make it go forward again to kill the last fucker too.

>literally me

kill 5 rape the other

> (You)
>Look at the picture. The people are not tied to the tracks. They could roll away any time they wanted.

Are you autistic? They are, what do you expect a side realistic painting?

They choose to lie on the tracks either because they want to die or they're playing a game of chicken. The guy on the top tracks doesn't expect the trolley to roll over him, so he's probably just sunbathing or something.

Autism

>Your choice is to kill an innocent sunbather to protect some suicidal emos who will only off themselves later, or let five people make a choice about what they do with their lives.

Those are your assumptions, not mine.

Brainlet

Only correct answer

Man Enrico was such an idiot.

I want blood

It doesn't matter if you put 5 niggers and 1 white man there, you could substitute the train with an atomic bomb and you don't only kill the men there but also nuke their countries the choice should always be who the men are.

Brainlet

Pull the lever as the train goes over the divide. If it works, the train is derailed. If it doesn't work, at least I tried, and am guilty of nothing.

>pull lever to go towards the one person as you see the train coming
>run and pull person off of tracks before train gets there

ez

Don't pull the lever, because it would be intentional and thus make me a murderer.

You're at a stage in life where I can only call you a RETARD, capitalized.

By not pulling the lever you chose to kill, the hand is not the killer retards the mind who takes decisions is.

Trump isn't that fat though lol. Definitely overweight but not morbidly obese like you, user.

>being jealous of my amazing plan

You are all retards here but it's what I expected.

Expectations were correct.

It's not my fault, I didn't tie anybody up, pull it and lose the 1. I don't blame myself at all. It's only a morality problem if you tied them up and put them there.

i would never find myself in this situation,thinking about this is literal brain power wasted

i push the fat guy

Pull lever, sending train towards the one person. Remove one person off the track. They're close. Easy.

>pull lever
>get sued by the dead persons family
nah, I do nothing

CIA/FBI/NSA/DEA

Take notes here please.

I would like to add the following

These retards live in the greatest country on earth, the United States of America.

I was born and live in Albania.

These people will never contribute something for their country while I want to contribute for USA.

I will become an American and you retards will one day maybe hear on TV about one distinguishable Albanian-American on TV or on internet.

R

The one person is your best friend, the other five are children.