oddee.com/item_98781.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Capitalism

>t. Jewb
Nope, money laundering

What's the matter?

To deep4u?

>tfw to smart to even waste my time acquiring 100m

sub-IQ sub-humans like you will never get why painting is of such value.

I am willing to give you one cue, because frankly I feel rather up today.
chew well, untermench goiyim, for you will never know what's it like to have a superior intelligence.

checked

> calls people Untermensch
> can't spell it

you are terrible at this, kike

It's not like the artist or his estate ever see any of this money. It's all (((art dealers))) who probably bought the painting from the artist 75 years ago for a song. The (((rich))) get richer.

Sure there's a lot of decent modern art but when people pay $40 million for a single-color Rothko ejaculation you know it's not implicit value.

FPBP

Famous painters are just like superstars, they manage their brands and sell with high mark ups.

Jackson Pole Lock

Pollock is actually good though

If you want to make fun of stupid art then pick on Rothko

>eat foods with only certain colors
>wait
>shit shits with pre-planned hues
>smear
>repeat until satisfied with "art"
>go to any modern art museum
>profit

It's a way of diversifying money. You think the super rich actually like this shit? Of course not. They get implicit appraisers and artists to make a 40 million dollar piece of crap and use it for tax purposes.

That picture represents germany, easily worth the double.

Nice spelling kike, really showing us your superior intelligence. Kys faggot.

If it's so easy, why don't you do it Jamal?

Jamal doesn't have (((art))) connections who will have (((art critics))) artificially inflate the value of his work to secure their own financial gain

Shouldn't we hang up in our homes simply what looks nice to look at?

Hell I had some beach themed postcards, printed them to a large size, and framed it. Looks damn nice desu.

lmao if your only argument is that I'm not 100% fluent in a language which isn't my mother tongue than you literally need to hand yourselves dirty niggers.

speak Hebrew to me right now dirty filthy goyim!

We need to repeat this until you faggots finally get it.
This is not ''art'' or even attempting to be ''art''. It's money laundering.
These '''''''''''''''''artists'''''''''''''''''''' are just well connected jews who launder drug money and child trafficking money.

These absolutely insane cases where they sell shitty drips of paints for millions of dollars are them simply laughing in your face.
The assholes are so bold they don't even care anymore. They aren't even attempting to make it look legit. They're saying ''yep, I am just moving drug money, what are you going to do about it, goyim?''

This, it's a massive fucking tax dodge.

Modern art is basically a confirmed Jew CIA nigger money laundering scheme.

This is the one, thank you user

I believe that was inspired by ketchup and mustard after the artist had lunch.

What if he needed a reason for every stroke.

Money laundering

Modern art was created by the CIA

Its all because fucking kikes like you, pushing the liberal agenda "every one is special, we are all equal" because of you someone wont just slap the shit out of that faggot who painted that ketchup stains randomly and asks for money, you call this shit art? What happend to the oil on canvas paintings and art untill the 19th century, these was pure art, not that new 21 century liberal faggotary you retartded פאגוט.

I like experimental art, but I'm not a fan of the vast majority of modern art.

Pollack, for example, just seems lazy to me; and I really dislike people making art as some means to portray an idiotic political statement -- like painting two squares and it representing segregation, or something dumb like that.

pic related

CIA money laundering operation. Has been confirmed

CIA created modern "art" like Pollock.

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

Open your borders !!!!!

This just got fucking meta

Neat.

CUTE

It's just money laundering

\ :3 / !!!

Fuck off, ever see a Rothko in person?

I actually like these kind of paintings, they're relaxing and entertaining to look at sometimes. I don't know why. Of course they're not worth the ridiculous prices being mentioned here but I wouldn't just discard them as random trash.

This is *Odd*

I'm pretty sure it's just money laundaring at this point.

Like I give a shit about some uncultured Argentinian's opinion on art.

It's a CIA experiment

i like a lot of this stuff, rothko is comfy to me and inspired some great feldman works as well. it's boring to just see landscapes, portraits, fucking fruits, etc. kind of dumb when you feel the need to spend 120k getting an ""education"" on it or feeling like the only interpretation of it is dr. goldbaum's, or when a "movement" starts around one artist which spawns imitators who don't know why they are making things in certain styles and only want to be trendy.

You fucking idiots
it's a tax relief scam

But hey, maybe they'll give you €124,000 for it

oddee.com/item_98781.aspx