what did they mean by this?

HOLY SHIT

turn it the othe way

Those Ivorian bastards

>guy blows himself up
>terror level is lowered
??

>what did they mean by this?

They are subliminally pushing the fake IRA bombing meme.

yep
if you flip it again its italain

somebody isnt telling us I think

So was this "terror level" shit only to prevent retaliation from brits, or am I too blackpilled?

god, Theresa May is a gilf

It's sort of like a weather forecaster that only tells you what the weather might be like yesterday but still gets it wrong everytime.

lol no, mi5 had to establish if the cell had more bomb, until then the terror level stayed at max.

So which alert was raised before he blew himself up?

Severe? Sounds comfy.

We've been at severe for literally years.

PART

I think most of the world is. Or Western Europe anyway once they discovered all they needed for an attack was a car.

Why don't we ever do anything about it

>23,000 Jihadists in the UK on watchlists
>500 active terror plots being investigated
>5 plots stopped in the last 60 days(we'll never hear details)

For context

>you will never see the threat level at LOW

keep your shart hands off our mummy

>FEARMONGERING

We would if we were a Japan level ethnostate

not very diverse spectrum

>23,000

now here's tom with the weather.

Don't worry they're watching them

Cucks think threat level does anything besides enables politician to seize more power by creating shitty laws. Real problem solving happens with deportation, that's also how you reduce debt, since nobody got money to monitor every minute few thousand potential terrorists.

Only in Yurop is a "severe" terror thread level a reduction

I don't know anybody that actually thinks that

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

What do you mean? Your rights been stripped and in UK in name of terrorist threat level. Behind the scenes all they want is to build spy network to monitor your company, so they can forever win in business, by having all the data. Nobody gives a shit if you get replaced by Muslims. It's not like they going to tell you that.

MICK'D

PHEW! I CAN FINALLY RELAX NOW.

The politicians do it, nobody actually wants their rights stripped maybe like 20% of the population want "safety" instead of rights

NSA didn't develop thousands of ways to hack everything you do and not catch lolita express people. NSA alone has millions employed, as matter of fact it's the biggest employer on planet. All they do is smuggle money internationally, that's their common final goal.

oy vey