Tell me why you are against a European military

ruled and government by Germany.

I just don't get the problem. If Germany was ruling the EU military and increased military spending, the European military could help more against the islamist terrorists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's quite simple German-cucks, people do not like the elites, the unelected whom make up the EU leadership. We have seen them dismantling the sovereignty of countries like Sweden, like Greece, through their shitty currency manipulation and systematically using money and immigration to weaken these nations. We see it happening to many countries to varying degrees, and we obviously don't like it nor do we want to form an alliance with such a system. How many EU allied nations have to crumble before people wake up? We do not wish to follow the model of Germanistan or Cucked France and Cucked Sweden. We elected God Emperor Trump because we wish to Make America Great Again. Perhaps Germany should follow in our footsteps, kick ugly Angela Merkel to the curb, and elect someone who would like to see Germany great again as well, preferably outside of the EU...

>giving up without a fight

Is that famas?

what kind of rifle is that?
Wake up, white people.

It's a tactical famas with extended barrel for faster bullets, 10x acog scope, and double magazine dlc

>we need an european army led by germany to fight terrorists germany is importing as fast as it can

nice

Hmm because it's not en "European" army, it's a German army to defend ITS OWN interests against and above any other nation's interests.

Fuck you Germans, you smell bad and the only thing you do is get red drunk in our fucking cities in summer and losing your credit cards while wearing fucking sandals. Go back to your country fat degenerates.

>rules by (((Germany)))

Yes goy, I'm sure Angela Kasner will use the EU army to advance the interests of the German people.

Lol. So much for that whole liberal "rehabilitation vs. punishment" thing europeans have been flagellating themselves with this whole time.

It's cool that you say this, but, as someone who is from Spain, can you explain why your country isn't trying to get out of the EU?

Oh look the fourth reich is forming under a women this time. Can't wait to see them start WWIII and then lose again.

I'm not, I'm one of the people who wanted it the first time.

I am not. I want Europe to be strong and independent.

The only people that do not want an European military are mostly Americans and some Eurocucks. The reason for that is because if Europe were to be united, it would instantly become a superpower. So instead of the US vs China, it would become the US vs Europe vs China.

America fears a third contender. America fears it's troops will be thrown out of Europe and that it's sphere of influence will grow smaller. Before Brexit, the EU used to have a large economy than the US, if all of Europe united and work cohesively, it would happen again.

Godspeed Europa, rule the world once again. This American-dominated world is shit and pure filth. Instead of the Americans having 800 military bases in over 100 countries, it should be Europe having thousands of military bases in ALL countries.

> military
> ruled by gemany
> somehow wont be a failure like always

i can never actually tell if merkel is secretly going for german supremacy or for the destruction of the german folk

Because we're cucks and most young people who are basically the core of changes in any society are forced by the economic situation (50% of youth unemployement rate) to flee and go precisely to Germany and the UK to work so the people here are mostly older and have fear of change because of the Franco-era thrauma, so they keep voting the eurocuckservatives into power.

>It's a tactical famas with extended barrel for faster bullets, 10x acog scope, and double magazine dlc

its a g36. Germans dont use shitty french guns with surrender sticks

It's both, f4m. Don't forget she's Stasi-trained and throws masonic hand signals.

Because German cucks will always find a way to fuck it up. I guarantee if an EU army was created the krauts would get all cocky and attack Putin and get Putin their place. More Russian cock for the German krauts.

this right here. Deutschland has a very bad history with starting wars and losing
>inb4 franco-prussian war
it was france, it doesn't count

We have tried this before, it didnt end so well. Germany please stop. Dont fuck us up again.

It's that a 5D chess from one of these crypto-NatSocs or it's just another globalist trickery?

Also, are beards allowed in the german army?

This time they're gonna be coming for the whites

Because the Spaniards are leeches that suck on that welfare money. They are worthless trash but have the potential to become civilized under proper leadership.

Also Europe is not a nation, get the fuck over it y'all. It's like saying the fucking Balkans are one nation, or Asia or whatever. They're simply regions and we may have cultural similarities but that's not what constitutes a fucking nation, it's based on an economic concept that unifies certain territories because of their production characteristics and common language.

Fuck off we all know that when the EU will "liberate" Russia with its army poor eastern euros will be used as meat shields and we will be bombed the most.Fuck off.

>giant guns

>production characteristics
What does Spain produce again?

merkel ruined all trust, id rather get gassed

and this

lets hope its the first one shall we

Every country in Europe should be actively fighting to free itself from the EU. It is an abject disaster at this point and everyone can see that the EU is a tool used by the Super Elites to deteriorate the sovereignty of their member-countries. GB saw this and voted to GTFO, I really don't understand how there aren't more people who wish to take back their countries from these vampire monsters sucking the soul from these once great nations.

As a mouthbreathing american who doesn't even speak other languages while getting fed by Fox, can you explain why you feel qualified to talk about complex stuff like EU relations?

So an army of Eastern Europeans payed for by Western Europe, officered by Germans, and likely used against Russia. Gonna be a fun couple of decades.

Because it has nothing to do with Europe and everything to do with the EU and the new world order. Ethnically German 'EU troops' stationed in Poland will have no problem quelling and uprising there because they don't identify with those people and vice versa.

why would mama merkel attack her future children

The thing is this: I'm a reservist like most other finns and personally I don't feel like obeying any foreign cunt's orders, no matter how I feel about the cunt in question. Simple enough?

g36 baka

Spain as any other nation appeared during the rise and appearance of capitalism and its internal relations of production/economic relations which were based on a unification of markets in this first era of capitalism on a specific territory. That's what I meant, anyway, relations of production and unification of markets within a larger, certain territory, made possible by the use of a common language, is what nations are born from.

Because Germany takes everything to the extreme, but anyway you'll surely find good obedient goys in Eastern Europe, so your government can try this

Yeah, sure, what could possibly go wrong? I mean it's not like you have the most retarded, authoritarian politicians in the entire Union or anything...

Why don't you speak on the complex derivatives that the Jews at Goldman Sachs used to cripple the EU project by leaving the debts not noice by the Maastricht treaty on the books of DB primarily, SocGen as a backup, etc.?

Soviet Union 2.0

None of the people in these countries agreed to become part of the EU, use the Euro, import people, pay taxes and nobody elected the EU officials.

And you want these Bolshevik jews to have an army.

They'd help Europe more by banning muslims.
>create problem: Germany imports muslim scum + terrorism happens+ mass rape
>reaction: people are pissed
> solution: The "EU" [really the elites and their paymasters] with Germany leading the way,will create a glorious army of SJW's,feminists,homos,to protect the now-multicultural Europe!!

Won't work on us,elite scum!!

>ruled and government by Germany
There you've got ya problem.
Our current government is in no way sane enough to have control over such power.
Also, it doesn't make any sense to make one country control a continental army, containing forces of multiple countries. Brussels on the other hand is no better option.

I thought nations were born out of the theory of Dante.

I still don't know what you produce. Leather? Siestas?

This shit is ridiculous, Germany can't even fulfil its NATO obligations.

thats how they should have done it 70 years ago instead of the whole genocide thing.
Imagine if they had recruited all the eastern europeans against russia isntead of killing them.
Germany would extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific today

As a cucked German, can you tell me what Muhammad's cock tastes like?

Or are you perhaps a "Tanned Germany" yourself?

I keep seeing these double-posts. What's your ISP?

I've been using comcast recently and I have had almost no problems.

>all according to keikaku

Why should Europe have any sort of military at all? What are they afraid of?

It's not the Islamist terrorists that will replace Europeans. It's the Islamist moderates, you know the ones who don't get jailed and hang at the malls and suburbs, the people your shitty nation keeps pushing into Europe by your policies.

A HORDE OF RUSSIANS ARE ABOUT TO ROLL IN AND ANNEX THE WHOLE THING DON'T YOU KNOW ABOUT DUGIN'S SECRET PLAN

>we're going to leave the EU because we don't think it benefits us and you're trying to flood us with muslim immigrants
>EU army shows up the next day to remove oppressive dictator who is trying to cause division within the EU state

Can Germany stop trying to destroy Europe please?

Both of those are our base production, of course, but Spain as a nation grew rapidly thanks to the early years of colonization (including of Catalonia, North Africa, Galicia, Basque Country, LatAm, Philippines) that it was possible for its ruling classes to manage an imperialist country with de-localization of production, specially in the late decades of the 20th century, so we basically rob poor countries and get angry about Venezuela while our country produces prostitution, sex tourism, drug tourism, and tourism tourism tourism for Germany and their bullshit.

Highest unemployement rate in the EU, even after Greece, ireland and Portugal. You can imagine.

No, that's obviously a basement dwelling hipster with a super soaker 100.

Because my cuntry cant save your european asses again. Get you shit done by yourself.

Russia of course, they can barely take care of their own healthcare but soon they will take control of Poland, Estonia, Hungary, eastern Germany and establish their own system, because they totally have the resources.

>de-localization of production
This and other things you say sound like the curse of globalization, offshoring, free trade, and out-sourcing that are destroying my country as well.

You sound like a wise man.

How cucked is Germany anyway?

On a scale of 1 to Sweden?

From what? What are you trying to preserve/protect?
Your retarded population have already been mind fucked and after one more generation will be completely gone in the head.

Both, she's destroying your people while shipping in replacements and wants to take total control of the continent so she can do it to everyone else as well

>1 post by ID
Sage in all fields-
Merkel or Martin needs to fund some shills to shitpost in Sup Forums to keep the ethnic Germans morale high. JUST

It would probably be okay if some based country like Poland was in charge, but if there is even smallest possibility that cucks like Germany will run it, then no thanks.

I made my vow to protect Finnish ground, not Muslim infested krautland.

BINLAN MUST JOIN NATO IMMEDIATELY OR IT'S GOING TO BE LIKE FUGG :-DDD

Is this about the army of muslims

What girls' fitness is this?

>We elected God Emperor Trump because we wish to Make America Great Again. Perhaps Germany should follow in our footsteps
So, kick one globalist and elect another globalist?

typical response from a mobility scooter riding diabetes.

you niggers cant do nothing than answer with a meme. answer the question and contribute to the thread or suck a dick bitchboy

Obviously both.

If y'all had to guess, what's the next Euro nation that will vote to leave the EU?

They're beyond Sweden at this point m80

This, whenever Krauts get too much power rest of the Europe suffers, this is the third time now.

>I just don't get the problem
>flag

How about an EU army ruled and governed by the UK? I don't get the problem user do you have an issue with that?

>Inscripting the last of german whites to be used as fodder against countries who think they can democratically leave the EU while importing third world population replacement

Globalization is an economic process that stems from the tendency of the economic system and its power bases to monopolize production, even f they show themselves as several firms to "diversify the market".

It's a process that has no turning point, these people who control the economy must be liquidated and the state seized control. It's probably not what you Americans want, with all your "return to the roots" of original capitalism american dream thing

This seems the natural order of things. But you lot really screwed the pooch backing out of the Empire. This will have be tested carefully to see if you can still manage.

I don't disagree with temporary Communism or Fascism if that's what it takes to regain control.

The question is really what comes next, and that seems to be the answer that nobody has.

Sweden is the ideological brains but we all know Germany is the engine.

>backing out of the Empire
>backing out

Thats a funny way to spell back stabbing by our "ally"

Said the country whose greatest military achievement was to beat Mexico

>Under Its command
No
The EU Army isn't secret, and France is the one commanding it, because currently French army can btfo all Europe (without brits) combined, plus nukes.

Fucking German army is a complete joke

It makes no sense. German supremacy without germans defeats the whole point. You're just building a muslim empire basically.

Read the Declaration of Independence. It's really a brilliant read, and lays out clearly why we backed out.

But you didn't have to back out of your other Dominions. It's not like they served you papers or were willing to maintain a "special relationship" as water under the bridge.

I dunno friend, did you happen to catch this commercial?

Prepare your anus if you haven't seen it:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWnmfHIMU5g

Not again! reeeeee!

You have to understand that she's not a German in the first place. She's playing for a global empire and you mean nothing to her, just as she means nothing to her masters.

History isn't your strong suit, is it?

Well, that, and defeating the Japanese Empire and helping to liberate Europe from the Nazis.

Also, give me a list of Brasil's military accomplishments would you?

Because the EU should be for trade only and absolutely nothing else.

I like these filenames.

Angela Merkel is a Jewish communist.

I'm not against it in principle.

It's just that the only European army I'd support disappeared in 1945.

The EU and the current German government is only interested in enriching the global elite, and systematically displace the Germanic peoples.

>I just don't get the problem.

Yeah.