Straight men: would you punch a mtf?

Pretty much exactly the title. Wondering how many of you cissies would actually punch a mtf that didn't tell you they were mtf at the outset of the dating.
pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=182881&n=You'll_vomit.swf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd never hit a girl, sorry mate.

I am pretty sure I would be able to tell before it got to that point.
And no. I would just not go on another date.

trans people don't really keep it a secret til sex because they don't want to get punched to death

I would kill him and claim self defense stating that He tried to rape me

Depends on how passable they are.

would punch its butthole with my penis
salvia

I'd say "sorry, not into dudes"
also this thread is cancer

Then again a lot of them are fucked in the head and part of that involves poor planning.

"Punch"? I would genuinely beat the shit out of it. It's one thing being mentally ill, another thing entirely to lead people on like that because you're such an entitled piece of shit.

i'd probably just do them in the butt and never speak to them again

Punch? No. Stop dating? Immediately.

You have to be a fucking idiot to not realize that they were born male. I've never seen a passable tranny; the adams apple and broad shoulders give it away.

Trust me that doesn't happen. The ones that are that stupid fall victim to natural selection long before they would have that opportunity.

But it's not a girl

this is kinda dumb logic because if they actually passed then you wouldn't even notice, so of course you only notice the unpassable ones.

This

Depends on where I was. If was in NYC or some other cucked city, I'd shut up and leave as quick as I could.

If it was say, Mississippi or Wyoming? I might risk it. If the cops got involved they'd probably take my side of it and let me go.

Not just for being mtf. If i took it on a date, and got all the way to benis, must be pretty qt.

If it deserved to be punched 4 sure tho. Start shit get hit.

why do you think you pass

I get your logic, but my point still stands. I recently saw a tranny with really big tits and I initially thought it was a female, but after getting a closer look, I realized it was a male.

No, I'd just lock him in the basement and then simply never return. The end.

This.

>my point still stands

It is easier to look at how they move, females have a certain pattern and so do males.

>source: animation studies

Women want equality, women who act up get hit.

It's a scale. there are some that pass really well and for the top 10% or so it'd be almost impossible to tell, and then there's a gray area where it gets easier and easier to tell, and then there are unpassable trannies. Being somewhere in that gray area is where most actuall trans people who put effort into it are, and it's not so bad. you still pass a lot of the time and people generally treat you ok. being completley unpassable is suicide tier though, like chris chan.

Kapowwww

I'd hit it.

not to go against your point, because i think there are warning signs, but there are manlets with no visible adams apple and slender shoulders tho..

chris chan is just severely autistic, doubt he even understands what trans are, he still wants to fuck chicks.

I would stomp on a baby if you payed me to m8

I don't care about sex if I need to defend myself.

I have a job for you.

I wouldn't punch them for not telling me but I would punch them under different circumstances such as self defense.

What a handsome young man in your image

hell, I'd punch a real woman if she tried hooking me up with a tranny.

Most of the trap loving fags on Sup Forums would never punch the object of their desire, but they would definitely "hit" them in their boipussy.

This is not considered gay, as traps are honorary women on Sup Forums, sort of like how Japs were honorary whites in apartheid South Africa.

>tfw you beat the trans illness and repressed as a teen and vowed to win

>tfw you have muscle mass beyond the level of even normal males because your channel your mental illness into constant training and disipline other males lack

Look upon me Sup Forums

I am the result of your doctrine.

I thought you started hormones a while back? What happened?

>I'd never hit a girl, sorry mate.
This, even if she had a penis. However, I would punch a man wearing a dress and lipstick unironically claiming to identify as a woman.

This is the first time ive spoke of this.
You're probably confusing me for a failed repressor. I've never faltered.

Unlike what basement dwelling NEETS believe, traps and mtf are NEVER as they are depicted in anime/animation. In reality they look hideous, usually smell bad, and have nasty hair all over their body. It wouldn't be nasty if they were a man, but it becomes disgusting when they are TRYING to be a girl. Just imagine a girl with hair absolutely everywhere.

This is the only acceptable answer.

No imagination neccessary, I've been knee deep in your mum's Chewbacca ass more times than I can count

This.
They may be crazy, but I doubt they're stupid enough to try to pull that kind bullshit and risk being killed.

Really just go out and search for literally any repressor that succeeded. You won't find one. Even if you can resist now over time it will grow stronger and stronger and you will grow weaker and weaker and it will overcome you. You will realize then what you want and regret every moment that you wasted not doing it sooner.
I also know that you can't be convinced by words, you're going to need to suffer until there is a painful wound in your soul letting the life drain out of you.

wtf is mtf

sauce

It's not worth risking getting charged with assault.
If you can't think before you punch, then you're a nigger basically.

also this anyways

I'll pound anyones face if they give me a good enough reason.

only a cuck would never hit a woman no matter what.

This is important lads, I need sauce

I would punch a woman. Does that answer your question?

I take Methamphetamine

My mind is unlocked on levels that mortal men cannot understand. I have reached levels of physical power alien to normal males

I am beyond the rules

>dating

o ok you don't have to worry about living long enough to regret it then, you're good.

Unprovoked battery is a crime, and crime is for niggers

No. If they didn't harm me why would I act violently? I have a very keen eye for this sort of thing (since I also swing that way) so I'd know before they told me. But in your context if I was tricked I'd just just go in with no lube to teach her a lesson.

>punching a trans woman
>getting charged with anything

Tranny here

Beating and killing us is basically a non-crime in the U.S. It's like killing a black person.

are you a dysphoric mind blindness autist or just a fetishist

sauce?

Headstomp.gif

If I get low I can be overcome with despair and dysphoria

The crystal helps beat that out so I operate pretty good all the time

>flag
Heh... the zion protocols are backfiring aren't they

Pretty much but if you survive you can really beat them down in court with a good lawyer.

only punch? no
at least beat to within an inch of their life? yes

>mtf that didn't tell you they were mtf at the outset of the dating.

There wouldnt be a punch, they'd just get stabbed to death in this instance.

well isolating genes associated with autism may make it possible to prevent your condition for future people
can't say that destroying your brain with meth is going to do you any favors tho

Sure, Vlad.

Meth smeth

lgbt prevention is key

Pol will agree it's healthier than estrogen

Source?

If I have to punch someone, I will not be inspecting their genitals.
I'm 32, married with 4 kids and I'm a deacon in my church. I wouldn't be dating anyone.
In an alternate reality, I wouldn't be fucking before I was married. So unless this happened when I was in my early 20's, I never would have been in a situation like that.
20ish year old me would probably savagely beat some tranny though I reached into a QT3.14's pants and found a dick, though. Dead men tell no tales and back around 2004 no jury in the world would convict me for beating a tranny to death if I say that he tried to rape me. I'd just pull a card from the guilty white girls.

So yes. In a relationship if she has a dick, she'd die but I'd never be in that situation again so I'm good.

If it's any other situation, I'm very egalitarian and don't discriminate use of force. If the situation says put hands on another, I'm not going to discriminate.

i'm going to need sauce on that op

Its actually possible to produce ephedrine by pouring almond extract into a yeast and sugar blend. With a bit of know how you can then transform it into meth with some vinegar and salt that have been processed and worked into your base chemicals.

>if you survive
That's why straight guys always want to kill us. No witnesses, and then he can play the trans panic defense.

>Dead men tell no tales and back around 2004 no jury in the world would convict me for beating a tranny to death if I say that he tried to rape me.
You don't even have to claim rape, just say you didn't know she was trans and you panicked when you felt the D. It's called the trans panic defense, and it's admissable in 49 out of 50 states (California is the one exception).

I got your back lad.

eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=182881&n=You'll_vomit.swf

Yeah. I carry a gun to be safe, hopefully I'll never have to use it but it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

At this point (current year) if you don't carry a firearm, then you're a fool. I have no sympathy for bad things that happen to people who could have defended themselves.

It's wrong to punch anyone, jesus fuck where do you guys get your fucking morals from?

>It's wrong to punch anyone
>t. tranny

>a mtf that didn't tell you they were mtf at the outset of the dating.
>dating

Why even bother considering impossible scenarios? Waste of time

Honestly, if it looked and acted enough like a female to fool me all the way up until we're right about have to sex, I'd probably be willing to butt-fuck it.

I might even make it a FWB, if it never expected me to do anything with it's penis.

Can't say I'm proud, but at my least my honest. My rule since I was a teenager has always been, "does it pass the boner test?"

Ultimately, if someone gives a boner and wants to fool around, I'm down.

Um yeah. It's a guy in a dress who might have mutilated his dick.

Yes, I would have no problem punching anyone who could cause sufficient physical damage.

That's a good cuck hans let ahmed fuck your wife. Don't want to be violent

oh. no thanks then.

do they smell bad because they are men with fucked up hormones or they smell bad due to mental illness related hygiene?