Obama completely fucked

Here's what the MSM won't tell YOU about the biggest political scandal in American history:
>Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
archive.is/mp6qB (Published 5/25/17)
>Barack Obama's team secretly disclosed years of illegal NSA searches spying on Americans
archive.is/qRkMX (Published 5/24/17)
>99-page FISC Memo Order / Report on Obama admin "serious 4th Amendment issue"
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4 (Report issued 4/26/17)
>NSA stops "upstream" data collection as a result of FISC Memo Order / Report (Statement issued 4/28/17)
archive.is/6lQjF

Additional reading:
>VIDEO: Clear, concise explanation of this massive scandal by Chris Farrrell of Judicial Watch (Donate!)
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
>New Evidence Obama Administration's NSA Spied On Americans (via Realclearpolitics)
archive.is/qofuA (Published 5/25/17)
>Explosive Revelation of Obama Administration Illegal Surveillance of Americans
archive.is/S7bAG (Published 5/25/17)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.google.com/news/story?ncl=d-P4vkcxeDGoX2MsF9sTwNR0ogNSM&q=obama nsa fisa&lr=English&hl=en
archive.is/fnOPu
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>msm boogyman
_donald

Jail that nigger now!

has this even been reported on yet by nbc cnn or nyt???

Nope
news.google.com/news/story?ncl=d-P4vkcxeDGoX2MsF9sTwNR0ogNSM&q=obama nsa fisa&lr=English&hl=en

That's it for coverage. Pathetic given the enormity.

For the record, Obama, Comey and Dems can't stop this scandal from unfolding. All they can do is make their croneys in MSM not report on it as little as possible

just bumbing that nigger to jail

reading about now. holy shit bump this anons

Kys racist faggot
Nobody cares. Nothing will happen faggot, sage

Is hanging for treason still a thing?
A nigger hanging from a tree sure would put these liberals in place.

>trusts msm
>thinks they belong on Sup Forums

This needs to happen, it will send a clear message. One that Americans of every stripe can get behind.

dumb frogposter

Digits confirm lynching laws re authorized in 2018 while Section 702 and the deep state dies the death

>agian this meme thread

FUCK OFF

I am so incredibly tired of threads with titles like these, and when you open them up it's just a bunch of bullshit.

I agree with this man:

Lurk more

bump

I think we need to make this info digestible for normies

Important to emphasize that ALL the fuckery against Trump (most clearly the Russia hoax) stems from this massive abuse of power and institutionalized corruption Democrats put in place over 8 years of Obama

Obama, Comey, Brennan, Clapper - all of them - were protecting Section 702 of the 2011 FISA amendments act.

Section 702 was the legal justifcation deep surveillance state used to claim that they could "legally" collect your communications online during any interaction with a foreign IP connected to a FISA warrant.

Given the findings of the FISC, Obama's EO 12333 of 1/12/17 now becomes the single greatest abuse of power in US presidential history
archive.is/fnOPu (Published 1/13/17)

>1 post by this ID

Newfag telling me to lurk more. Good job on being easily triggered.

Here's a quick slapped together one that gives the basic overviews until other anons get off their asses and separate the BS from the real scandal (this happening happens to be the mother of all scandals)

What are the chances that this will be swept under the rug? I really hope it won't, but then again those fuckers have been getting away with it for years.

This is so huge, deep state media and shills are working so hard to keep this quiet

nigger

It's not working. Fuck off.

Keep all important links handy to slam in the faces of Dems when they tell you
>B-but muh Obama had NO scandals
Umm, no sweetie, we just didnt get the chance to properly investigate them until he was out of office.

Media carried water for Obama so hard and now it's all going to blow up in their faces

dumb frogposter

crime of the century

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

This is really fucking serious

Not only does it make Dems look like a completely criminal cabal who actively worked against the people

It also is giving us our ONE SHOT to take a sledgehammer to the surveillance state.

It is beyond imperative that every American citizen is aware of the rights abuses conducted by the executve branch and IC agencies under Obama. He flat out lied about not listening to people's calls. Flat out. That's of course not the crime, but this needs to be a non-partisan issue.

I mean, to address Dems reading thread, can you imagine what Trump could theoretically do with this weaponzied surveillance after 4 or 6 years in office?

Every citizen needs to learn the phrase
>NO to 702

>reddit spacing
post disregarded. go be a keyboard warrior on plebbit

thank you user. We need to pump this out. Visualize. I'm honestly not sure where to start, given the shear grandiosity of the wrong-doing.

have a bump

Fuck off, rake victim.

dumb frogposter defence force kys