Ok Sup Forums name me 5 of (((((their))))) tricks. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Ok Sup Forums name me 5 of (((((their))))) tricks. Shouldn't be too hard, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
youtube.com/watch?v=c_F84Nf2CKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sorry to break your bubble, but that trick is as old as they get. much older than (((they))) are.

making you hate people who are worse off than you while ignoring those really taking all the money.

This thread.

Cultural Marxism (Social Engineering)

"The idea is to create new victimhood groups, then make them as vocal and radical as possible, emphasizing division / resentment / victimhood. Groups must be separate but ‘allied’. These groups could then influence cultural and societal change – far in excess of their actual importance or numbers within society."

redgreenalliance.com/2016/02/11/political-correctness-the-postmodern-cult

>Central Banking
>Muh Six Gorillion
>Diversity Quotas
>Whacha doin Rabbi
>Communism

educate-yourself.org/nwo/nwotavistockbestkeptsecret.shtml

Don't be ridiculous OP

Jews own the news and entertainment industries which makes it possible to divide people on a mass scale.

They pit us against each other in every way possible – through politics, religion, race, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, class, age, culture, etc.

They even create many of these threads on POL.

>opening the gates
>poisoning the well (both figuratively an literary)
>changing their last name
>nepotism
>saying they have the same blood color than us to get their pound of flesh

Also:
is not an argument. It's not because they didn't invent a trick that they are not using it.

HOLLYWOODISM

The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

*literally

Redpill me on Perfect Strangers Sup Forums. Is it really just predictive programming for the gay epidemic that emerged in the early 2000's - when the people who were kids when the show was on air would have grown up into gay adults and activists? I mean it did primarily depict two feminine, flamboyant men living and working and generally spending most of their time together. For all intents and purposes their girlfriends were just plausible deniability; couldn't have an openly gay show perverting the minds of the public back then.

kek

Banking in general

Bait and switch.

Sliding of terminology.

Normalization through obfuscation and flat lies.

Divide and conquer.

Identifying only when convenient.

Cousin Larry wasn't flamboyantly gay.. Balky was a bit of a poofter though.

Coffin Riding
Manipulating numbers (financially and historically)
Lying
Bribing
"Subtle" miscegenation propaganda

They lie like motherfuckers.

>nigger thinks that means they can't use it.
gtfo of here if you're not gong to approach this from an intellectually honest place.

>9/11
>Christianity
>Neoconservatism
>Feminism
>Serial killers

This is a pretty solid list.

Here's 5 more:
>News & Entertainment manipulation
>NGOs
>"As a White male I..." -next day- "As a Jew I..."
>U.S.S. Liberty
>AIPAC