New Murdock Murdock video!

It's one of the inspirationsl ones, really good.
"From apathy to idealism, I am not afraid"
youtu.be/zTGTL5hftYY
youtu.be/zTGTL5hftYY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FozCVz0_Kpc&list=PL78123907892AC2B5&index=6
youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
youtube.com/watch?v=0wCicQ7NtxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

bump

I didn't know that was a quote. Interesting.

The fire has awakened.

Thank you for the elevating video.

We will fight and win, not because we want it but because we have to.

I'm not afraid

bump. Love these guys, they keep getting better.

I am not afraid

Nice vid, united we stand, for our heritage

Who was the guy who did those videos showing all the youtube degeneracy, with weird filters and sound tracks put over, I remember one was called 'Anubis' and started with a kebab performing a beheading.

anybody knows the title of that song ?

I know it's from Gladiator, I think by Hans Zimmer

We, the tribes of the Celts, Teutons, Goths, Slavs must come together
The end time has begun
Together we will overpower everything.

Damn it feels good to be white

Nobody(tm)

Now we're free

That's him, thanks lad it was driving me nuts trying to remember!

Let's go fuckers, #MEGA

thx senpai

I knew I recognised it

that hanz zimmer

yarrr

Hans zimmer, always so epic.

The birth of heroism has always had to do with pain and bloodshed.

Only who goes through hell knows what heaven means.

Brothers we will win

Mohammad did nothing wrong

Does MM do any other historical quotes luke that in other videos?

ITS TIME TO DEUS VULT!!!!!!!!

The thread on this got deleted yesterday. I still do not know why.

Probably because of the OPs image.

You Christians are also welcome

When will we rise?

I watched this last night. It's so fucking cringy.

Honestly, how do you meet with like minded people to form community and network? I feel like unless we do, we will get picked off one at a time, like in Manchester this week. Obviously nobody wants to post personal info in here

Start buying guns.

Good start britbongs.
Hope for more reaction after every attack.
I am also curious if the identitarians are aware of MM?

The time is near.

I feel it in every fiber of my body when I look into the eyes of my countrymen I see the fire
and every day they are more and more.

Soon one will stand up and free us.

I don't know about Germany due to the laws but you might start by looking for one of the established groups like Identity Europa.

MM is pretty unknown still, I only found then a few weeks ago with the "Last Son of the West" video. Hence why the post today

The media is getting faster and faster with the Six Steps to try and get people over it quicker. Not working quite so well as Tommy Robinson has 260,000 followers now.

We really dont need, once the normies are accepting the redpill and begin screaming for blood and carnage.... well we just chime in with a friendly "told you so from the start".
And they will, they always do, it´s always the same.... this, all this, is happening time and time again....... it´s really getting a bit....boring.

Beautiful video with a very powerful message. Hopefully people start waking up.

>I look into the eyes of my countrymen I see the fire
>and every day they are more and more.

I see it only in the eyes of people from the land, if I go to the city all I see is soulless libtards.
But we always rised before when Vienna's degeneracy went out of control and I think we would do it again, even though we got slaughtered the last time we went agaisnt them.

Also we can bring some good tunes, I like quite a few songs from Heather Alexander.
Like:
youtube.com/watch?v=FozCVz0_Kpc&list=PL78123907892AC2B5&index=6

youtube.com/watch?v=Emg14MOMDgU

You can hook up with IB if you can ignore there pandering to normies.
If you just want to survive look out for people who knows that something big is coming and prepare with them, preppers are usually very aware of what'S going on even though they don't say it out loud.

This time, I promise you Hans, that when you wake up once again, you will have all of your Germanic brothers backing you.

The problem is that the establishment are still too cowardly to actually admit what's going on in our own countries, either because they don't have the courage to do what needs to be done or because they fear violent reprisals from Muslims.

The major flaw of the preppers is that they don't foster the most important thing that will keep you alive and safe: a high-trust community.

See I feel I could due a better job pandering to normies and shifting them to see this way than be a "finishing" agent that goes full 1488. And I am a prepper, but we are a fickle breed that don't like to show off or market what we have. Just my personality type. What is IB?

That's true you shouldn't align with some prepper from the internet, but check out your friends or coworkers if they say something inthat way and then you can start forming connections.
But my biggest concern when the shit starts is that western europe is stripped of its guns.

So is the course of time, and so it will always be.
The heart of a nation living in the country is the degeneration in the city.

Probably many souls will be killed, but that is the price we have to pay for freedom.

And that is what I want to build. Discretion, networking, and mutual aid within a like minded community

>And I am a prepper, but we are a fickle breed that don't like to show off or market what we have. Just my personality type.
Not showing off with the stuff you have prepped makes a good prepper, but you still find it out if you talk more to others.
IB is identitäre bewegung

I know for a fact Swedish authorities fear the suburbian muslims, they are afraid of large scale unrest and they don't possess the ability to control it whatsoever. Most of the Syrian "refugees" were the ones supporting the Islamic uprising along with ISIS against Assad, it wont take long before they strike against the Swedish system. Swedish government is desperately trying to recruit armed forces, even bringing back mandatory army service, and it's not out of fear for the 'Russians' as they try to make it seem.

Yeah, some Rockwell quotes in TLSOIW & TRRPB
youtube.com/watch?v=GmqP2uGk35E
>"when you're willing to die for something that's when you know you're alive"
>"fanatic"
6 or 7 mins in

You should at least get what you can, even if it's just a pigeon gun the sight of you with it might demoralise your attacker for a moment enough for a friend to get an attack in.

i love it. now i have to decide if i LARP as a pagan or a generacion identitaire... or both

I hope the farmers will rise when they see the cities burn.

The canaries in the coal mine are our cities.
As soon as we go we will have about 2-3 days in the country to organize us.

The most important is to know your environment (maps, neighborhood, setting of certain people, group networks)

Already on it, have everything I can get without registration, thinking of getting a rifle which is free at 18, but I won't deal with government harassement when they can anytime they like to check out if you store it safely and other felonies can strip you of your gunright too.

They will not worry
With us the people in the country are already prepared
(Baden-Württemberg)It is not spoken loudly about it but the locals know what comes.

I´d advise going for people you trust even if the redpill failed. Sure it´s no guarantee but you´d be better off with a friend you´ve known for a decade or more then some prepper you recently met.
Though, if the redpill failed, you´d need to prepp for them too...atleast a bit.
Got quite a few friends who I know since kindergarden, nearly 30 years long.... sure that´s something very special these days but if possible stick to those folk.

The gubbermint only makes it worse with not admitting it.... people see what is going on, even w/o any terror attacks many are actually pissed off already about all the shitskins..... though they´d never say or even show that openly but if you´re good at getting people to talk their mind..... it floods.

Many still cling on the hope for the best but they mostly already know that this is a faint hope.

Gun and ammo sales have gone through the roofs, for German standards atleast, the rate for new CCW permits for blank firing guns has risen quite a bit in the last year, pepperspray was out of stock for a month because people bought so much, police says they cant protect people anymore and people know that, vigilant justice and need for self-defence is a public concern discussed by politicucks.
And sport shooting clubs recruits has gone up.

Fuck, even the vendors in gunshops wink at you when you buy hollowpoints.
>Ah, hehe, yeah for those 80kg pigs. Maybe we still have something in stock.

It´s actually insane, in a good and funny way.

Fucking beautiful

Instead of LARPing why not just be what you are: A German.

Bowden summarised this with the rhetoric that "being white isn't enough; being British isn't enough; know what you are! To read about your own culture is a revolutionary act."

Mosley considered the three great European Heroes (or Men of Action, as he called them) to be Julius Caesar, Napoleon, Marlborough, Pitt the Elder, Frederick Hohenstaufen, and Frederick the Great.

>I´d advise going for people you trust even if the redpill failed. Sure it´s no guarantee but you´d be better off with a friend you´ve known for a decade or more then some prepper you recently met.
Yes, I only found out a year ago that a close friend of mine is also preparing for what's happening, that'S why I said look out for friends or coworker or anyone you know for such signs and get togetheter with them.
And you a right I would rather stick with people I can trust as a friend, than some ex libtard you just jumped on right movements becuaase now he is afraid of teh things he supported all his life, those fags will stab you in the back as soon as they feel safe.

Aus Bawü ne? Krass, Ami Eidgenossen bin ich hab dort gewohnt :)

I love this vid, it speaks to me very deeply.

>The most important is to know your environment (maps, neighborhood, setting of certain people, group networks)
One more benefit of living in a small town where you now your fellow men.

I knew it

That Mosley interview is fucking fantastic. Interviewer tried to smear him and grilled him as hard as he could, while a disgusting kikerat in the audience kept screaming at him, but Mosley came out on top
youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs

läuft was in /München/?

pls no

What are the "Six Steps"?

Hallo Ami Eidgenosse :D

A cousin of mine worked with you in the Panzerkaserne Böblingen
Crazy bunch you Americans

Was always funny when you visited

that will soon be a matter of survival...

Source?

Yeah, the guy in the audience is solly kaye, a literal kike.

...no more politics only violence in the struggle to survive, but if we survive we will be stronger afterwards.

Yeah esp. the pacifist preppers turn me off.... pacifists in general go apeshit when violence starts.
People who should know, know that and what I´m prepping.... isnt so wise in terms of security but we know nearly everything about eachother, good and bad, location for secondary housekeys, pin code for cards and such.....alot of stuff you´d normally wont share with anybody.

And they know so that 1) I hope to get them prepping a bit too, worked a bit.
2) They know were we meet up and what to expect.
And lastly, if anything happens to me they can atleast take advantage of my stockpile.... wouldnt want to go it to waste or even fall into the wrong hands.

Mosley was like Enoch powell far ahead of his time.
It is a pity that the English did not listen to him

But Enoch has already foreseen it
youtube.com/watch?v=0wCicQ7NtxU

And there are people who say that mankind has advanced above natural selection... it just advanced to a national level.

Fur das Fahne werde ich zuruckkommen

BEADY

They always hit the nail on the head. However I feel like I've stained into the abyss of globalism too long to comeback to my senses.

Praise Kek, the devil trips speak the truth.

Realistically it will probably not go differently

You can see how the police lose more and more control and this encourages the criminals and islamis more and more

This situation can no longer be stopped

The English did listen. Once again, it's the politicians who ignored him and threw him to the wolves. In one survey he got 88% approval, and a million letters were sent to him, only 9 were negative. He also had near total support from the working class, which for a Tory in the 60s is almost insane to imagine if you know our politics. He also saw through the EU from the beginning as well.

>stockpile
I dont think there will be a Fallout like scenario.
More like a european version of detroit in the 90s+some baghdad thrown in for good measure. Shitty enough to suffer and have clanwars, not shitty enough to join a warlord and carve out a duchy in tribal warfare.

The older I get the imagination of refugee hordes plundering and raping creeps me out desu.
10 years ago I would gladly see all go down, but the more closer it gets the more I wish we could avoid it, but I have honestly no hope in a peaceful solution anymore.

You are welcome

One thing that it had that I never realised was part of our belief because it was never as succinctly put, was when he said "I live in the 21st Century, here at the end of Western Civilisation". We all admit now that our best times are behind us, for all our countries. Really our fight is for one whose true victory we will likely never live to see, so I think it's important to go into this with a sense of spiritual duty and purpose.

>More like a european version of detroit in the 90s+some baghdad thrown in for good measure.
so only urban commies would die, bevor someone goes in end end it all, best outcome.

From a pragmatic point of view, you will come to a point where you must rise and send your government to the devil.

From England to Rome, our governments are completely corrupt (thanks to the EU) if we want to survive as a people, nothing else will be left for us.

I want to echo this post. I feel like in growing time internet shitposting will not be enough, clearly it's a valuable tool considering the results achieved thus far but I'd like to team up with some local anons to work towards something more tangible, this is our future after all.

There is hope
Remember how many people (total number in Europe) have perished through the plague (about 35-40%) or the 30 year war (about 15%).

We have a realistic chance

I really hope the europoors ITT don't get arrested for hate speech

We must begin again to think in terms of generations so that we are ready to fight for the future

This was out for 2 days though.

Even then, when farming fields gets dangerous and they get robbed often, prices for food will skyrocket.
It was always this way. Food and Water are the first things that have shortages.... and toilet paper, though that is a quite recent thing.

I rather spend some spare money now and not worry about it later. Heck, if you stockup on cans and such that you regularly eat anyways you dont even really spend more money. Just for the first time investment.
Also, food is ridicilously cheap nowadays, a few hundred yuro bucks gets you enough NRG5 for half a year or more (one person).
Though NRG5 shouldnt be used solely as food for over a week.... it´s not longterm, standalone food so to speak.

Also, I wouldnt underestimate all the gangs and criminal organisations we have here, they usually stay low but they are quite connected and thinking they wouldnt try to carve themselfes a piece of the cake is quite naive.
Something like taking over a nearby powerplant or waterplant could bring in quite a lot of money.

I´ve got quite mixed feelings about it, though I see it as a challenge. Maybe the biggest challenge I´ll ever face.
I never wanted to wither away, slowly decaying and ending up pissing myself for the last 10 years of my life anyway.
Either immortality or dying while still sane, though I would prefer to get 20-30 more years on my back.
But on the other side I´d want the habbening to happen while I´m still fit enough to actually do something.

I am not afraid