How can we protect society from monsters like him, Sup Forums?

How can we protect society from monsters like him, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

elliot-rodger.wikia.com/wiki/Politics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He did nothing wrong.

Make prostitution legal

By ending WMAF

preemptively kill /r9k/ posters

This. It's time that Supreme Gentlemen get the respect they deserve.

government madated gfs. seize the means of reproduction

Mohammad did nothing wrong

Make it illegal for women to refuse sex.

Go back to culturally and legally enforced monogamy. Make marriage and child-care cheaper and divorce more difficult. Forbid abortion (for whites) and end female suffrage. Slutting around and having bastard children needs to be ruthlessly shamed. Kick women out of most jobs and end gibs to single moms and divorced women.

Best post.

That's all well and good, but how do you suppose we accomplish this? If only there were some way to make it seem progressive and tolerant for white women to relinquish their "rights".

Ban all guns.

Also better soundproofing to eliminate plunge-induced auditory trauma.

Pfffft, what Elliot did was as evil as Hitler's adventures, keeping proportions.
A bit of blood spilled in the right cause.

He might've shot a few random bitches, but who wouldn't want to from time to time?

this. roasties cant dodge the rodge

Y'all niggaz need to get a girl, or fuck off to /r9k/

Reminder that Elliot was /ourguy/

elliot-rodger.wikia.com/wiki/Politics

Nah man. I'm not gay, and /r9k/ is depressing as fuck.

The sad problem is we most likely won't be able to accomplish what needs to be done. However, you can be sure that if we don't succeed in restoring healthy sexuality and society does collapse, the next civilization to rise from the ashes will do everything I listed earlier. Society simply can't handle feminism indefinitely, our culture has a terminal illness. We'll either fix our shit or be swept away by the tide of history, like so many other fallen empires.

$100 prostitute voucher when men turn 18.

restore monogamy and family.

This. Fpbp. Oh and legalize prostitution.

Prostitution doesn't work as a long term solution. The majority of and women need to marry as virgins or too many marriages will fail. Society can't handle the strain of degeneracy for very long, it rips apart the bonds that bring men together as workers and thinkers.

The only reason civilization exists is because men consider it a good deal. People realize that you have a better chance of having a comfortable life with a nice family in a society of laws. In a lawless society, the dominant leaders have harems of females and the lesser males are left with nothing. This works well in the jungle, but in more complex cultures everyone must come together to work and cooperate. Having easy access to marriage is the carrot that keeps men invested in following law.

It gets worse, in times of feminism betas start to subconsciously realize that if we were plunged into a catastrophic and lawless anarchy, they'd have a better chance of getting laid. This is why nihilism and self-destructive ideologies are so popular. In a barbarous setting, betas can join together and form gangs of bandits that simply take women by force. Going back to the hypergamous sexuality of the jungle is a death sentence for an advanced nation.

>he has his own fan wiki

Xanax until the problem goes away.

Genetic engineering is the solution as the problem was a malfunctioning, hail-mary reproductive strategy: successfully dangerous psychos do well with the ladies. I also have a theory that if you spray too many caves in your youth you can become complacent and disinterested by your mid twenties despite having had no children because your body feels it has completed the reproductive act more than enough times to propagate its genes.

He's a saint, faggot.

Stop creating them by alienating people like him of your community.

Loads on the face and in the mouth are likely not to trigger this complacence, and I would even speculate condom use wouldn't trigger it.
I like to pontificate.

Emotional faggot lacked wisdom. You don't get mad at puppies when they poop on the carpet.

legalize rape

arranged marriage or arranged devirginization

This was faked. Next

Government assigned girlfriends. If the government starts having universal healthcare, then they need to treat mental health by assigning girlfriends to qualifying males.

>the dominant leaders have harems of females and the lesser males are left with nothing.
It still kinda happens, the alpha guy at school will have multiple girls interested in him while the girls have zero interest in the low ranking guys. Also, immigrants are competing for the women so society has more single men than ever before.

revoke womens rights

they never really earned them in the first place anyways!

Fpbp he was a supreme gentleman

You are correct

this desu senpai

"Having easy access to marriage is the carrot that keeps men invested in following law."
Maybe in less advanced times or places, but modern society has enough dopamine-inducing distractions to act as that carrot. We're in uncharted territory and I've got my popcorn. Let's get this train a supercharger and some NOS.

You're asking the wrong question mate, it should be: How do we change society in a way so that we get more of him?

This.

topkek