It's November 2020. After a tough election campaign, Zuckerberg won!

It's November 2020. After a tough election campaign, Zuckerberg won!

Repeat after me, President Zuckerberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LxhUkEZ0_A0
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4
archive.is/jciks
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God imagine if that actually happened

Hillary would seem like an utopia compared to this guy

We have had enough JEWS.

Zuckerberg's presidential campaign begin on May 2017 with his tour of all 50 states.

Wayne Who?

It's still President Zuckerberg in 2020.

i cant wait for him to give me jailtime for posting a picture of a goose with a campfire behind its head

Would never happen. This guy has zero charisma and is the furthest thing from a leader I could possibly imagine. I do believe he has the ego to try though.

>Start reporting your friends to Facebook
Pic related

Um no sweetie, it's Hillary's turn in 2020 ;)

ZUCC

Is facebook even a thing anymore? I havent used it for years.

>This guy has zero charisma and is the furthest thing from a leader I could possibly imagine
As long as the Zionist MSM create an image the public - or enough of the public to give plausible deniability to the vote-rigging - wants the Zionists will elect anyone.

Interesting to watch Faceborg taking advantage of Zionist messiah Kushner's problems. The elites are like piranha - all similar fish, but will eat their own as quickly as they'll kill anything else.

Of course. he is of the Rothchild's bloodline. you know the ones who planned a mass genocide to reduce the world pop. to 500,000. Sure-this young criminal Globalist would be in place to finish the job President trump so rudely interrupted. Since they own all the media to brainwash you (the livestock) you will all most likely fall in line. That is how it has worked for centuries. The interlopers like JFK and Trump must be destroyed. the stupid sheep useless eaters help. Keep them dumb. Misinformed. give them reasons to hate each other. Done...and we all die.

I one up zuck and put moot in the election.

The 2006 version, before becoming a jewish cuck.

Ahh...the Rothschilds.

At times they can look almost human.

Thats a hot take

I miss moot so goddamn much!

Let them run an actually kike. He'd win 20%
Funny thread

No chance. He was an active participant in the brainwashing of America. Tens of millions enslaved due to his complicity. This will be a major focus of our campaign against him: he is the epitome of the elite, he believes you are cattle and treats you as such.

We have evidence. He won't be President without committing crimes. You can ask Eric Canton how well that plan works out around us.sage

Just wait until (((they))) make sure our "choice" is between Faceberg and Kushner.

you got instagram? you got whatsapp? Facebook own them.

Notice how the MSM worship of Faceberg has them always run pictures of him taken from below, to give people the impression he's someone to be looked up to.

They almost never show him full body in the same picture as other adult males. For a good reason.

Go search for pictures of Faceberg. They are always the same closely-cropped picture of him smiling. It's disturbing how uniform it is.

Wait til grandma finds out Facebook was originally for hooking up and getting laid.

>500,000
It's 500 Million, as stated on the Georgia Guidestones.

What the fuck.

The Zionists fully intend to reduce the Earth's population to close to that number - by killing 6 billion goyim (their Holocaust™ number x 1000 as retribution for not saving the Jews).

That's why all the Bilderberg-style reports on optimum Earth population all settle on around 1B - that's (present population) - (muh 6 billion).

I support that cause. Don't know the means but there are just too many damn people on Earth right now.

The more intelligent you are the more you will feel it - it's like a suffocating sensation, day in and day out.. always on edge due to being surrounded by stupidity.
Low IQ immigration is a problem too of course.

I'm watching this speech right now. It's obvious to me that he has been putting in tons of work with handlers to sharpen up his image and improve his public speaking.

that is the duke basketball team you retard. They are all like 7'.

He's 5'7". A manlet for sure but not exactly a dwarf.

I'm pretty sure he'll wear the same fucking T-shirt.

>President Zuckerberg
>NSA + Facebooks data collection

Don't fucking joke about that, fuck Hillary would be better

>Inb4 he runs as a republican and Hillary runs again
>Americans will have to support Hillary to stop zuckerberg

Oh, that's their plan

He's going to run Dem and promise UBI

I know. The point of posting the picture is to show how he's almost never pictured with other adult males. That's one of the few group shots with other males available. The shots are always carefully chosen to be from below - programming the viewer into seeing Faceborg as someone to "look up" to.

The DNC already kept it's promise to her, she's finished

Really it would be. President literally would know everything about us

But what about his collusion with the Israelis?
>Uh 1967 called sweetie, they want their foreign policy back.

Last I heard Hillary was going to run again, I would be shocked if the DNC abandoned Hillary after all this time when they still suck her dick

>UBI

Does he intend to automate all service and production industries?
If not it won't work

>UBI
Universal Basic Income is what owners give slaves.

I'm pretty sure the Dems are floating a bunch of names right now to see who will get the most organic support.

The Rock
Hillary
Zuckerberg
any others?

>automate all service and production industries
I don't know the details, I just know that even the slight mention of UBI is going to send voters into a fucking frothing frenzy

That's the idea mate

President Zuckerberg

Vice president Clinton

Kushner will be run as a Democrat.

Kushner's time in the Trump administration is just part of them crafting the myth that Kushner is the chosen one who can bridge worlds. It's the domestic version of giving Kushner credit for "PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!!!" when the Israelis sign the "Kushner Plan" (the Israelis, who are in on the scam, will of course make some trivial concessions in order to make an Israeli the next President).

Hillary will divorce Bill after complaining that his name was oppressing her in some way from obtaining victory, she'll run as Hillary Rodham.

don't struggle. you all fight for no reason like a worm who doesn't understand it's immortality

Kanye West I hear alot

>I don't know the details, I just know that even the slight mention of UBI is going to send voters into a fucking frothing frenzy

I can't remember the guys name right now so I'll regurgitate what I remember in hopes someone else will name him

>19XX something
>Offered a reward for any employees who could fully automate part of his business
>Offered all employs made redundant severance packages for life
>Most just watched TV and smoked pot etc
>A few dedicated themselves to art and music

The argument he presented was basically a factory working 24/7 by machines would create far more wealth than 9-5 humans and to not be a kike and horde all the wealth, I first learned about him in singularity threads before Sup Forums was a thing

he seems serious about running, but I'm not sure he's running for US president....

Yeah I could see that in 2024 if Trump gets his 8 years.

Never heard of him, but would like to know more

>"Day one: I'll legalize weed nationally, and provide to all people for free!"

> Zuckerberg wins by a landslide

> ABC News anchor [Live] (Jan. 21, 2021): "The Big One", on San Andreas fault line, has just occurred and the unexpected has happened.
> California has somehow miraculously survived The Big One, but the rest of the country has fallen into the ocean.

We all just got Zuccd

America needs this, the first transexual President will be the perfect symbol of what America stands for. Since Drumpf became President a lot of people think the US is a joke, Zuckerberg would put us back into the lead.

People in this thread don't seem to notice that Zuck is still avoiding Hawaii after pissing off everybody in Hawaii.

I don't think Hawaiians will forget because Zuck is like the white man that is coming to buy and take away their ancestor's land and he did actually buy the land and build a wall and other shit.

He can use his social media access to basically read people's minds and figure out how to manipulate the public into liking him.

>America needs this, the first transexual President
America has already had the first gay President (Obama) and tranny First Lady (Michelle).

Talking about this was what got entertainer Joan Rivers killed.

youtube.com/watch?v=LxhUkEZ0_A0

shonny i cucked your grandfather with me hand crank dildos long before the internets

Let's be serious, he has no chance of winning.

The Democrats won't have him, the sanders lefties would absolutely detest him; he's part of the 1% and he is literally the left's conspiracy theory boogeyman (the right's too tbf). The centrists won't have him because they'll want an anti-Trump and because they'll want a boring establishment figure like Cory Booker.

The Republicans won't want him because he's a coastal liberal, what Trump supporters would vote for Zuckerburg.

which means run as an independent, and there are far to many structural barriers to that for him to win.

and in all honestly the man has no charisma. Just like with Clinton no amount of money makes up for being dislikable

Underestimating the enemy is rarely a good survival strategy.

Wanna bet that his economic policies would mirror the ones of Trump (less taxes for the higher incomes)?

Faceborg will position himself as the loving, caring messiah - thus his statements about no borders and UBI for everyone.

As funny as this will be, I really don't want to look at this beady eyed turbokike.

And underestimating the Jewish creator of Facebook would be the most stupid thing in human history. Imagine the contacts this Jew has.

The big question is, of course, would it be good or bad for the Jews if the president is Jewish? Or would that make Jewish dominance over the U.S. too obvious for even the most goyish of goys?

Everyone is cucking for the Jews, so I don't see why (((they))) wouldn't install him as president.

>The big question is, of course, would it be good or bad for the Jews if the president is Jewish?
I'd say (((they))) have coveted sitting upon the world's thrones themselves - instead of just controlling those thrones from the financial shadows - for so long they'd pay any price for it to finally happen.

Right now the sequence is Kushner, followed by Faceberg. Depending on what happens they may control the outcome by having the two final "choices" be Kushner vs Faceberg. In that case the Zionists are guaranteed to get what they covet.

> I do not want followers who are righteous, rather I want followers who are too busy doing good that they won’t have time to do bad.
Rabbi Menachem Mendel of Kotzk

Get with the program Sup Forums we're not your enemy. The sooner you realize that the better we both are

>we're not your enemy. The sooner you realize that the better we both are
Spoken like the farmer to the chickens.

Wait until the end, he's taken some acting lessons too

Never underestimate America's anti-semitism. We would never elect a Juden.

who?

Zionists use the rest of Jews as human shields. The Zionists commit the crimes, then when found out shriek "anti-semitism!" and allow the generally innocent body of Jews to take the blame and punishment.

The psychopathic Zionists care as little for other Jews as they do for the goyim.

You can't cuck the Zuck!

Plow the ground, user
Plow the ground.

>Mr Zuckerberg, why did you issue so many H1-B visas while so many american IT workers were unemployed?

Zionists aren't Jews

Why?

That can't seriously be all they have. What about that mick that was hanging around early in th campaign?

Can someone link me that speech from a couple of years ago where Zuckerberg sweats like a pig?

see
They have either 4 or 8 years of non-stop MSM fluffery of Kushner (and Faceberg, it seems) to make America ready to open that door.

They've successfully elected a gay black man, and came within a Parkinsonian paroxysm of electing a lesbian woman. Don't think (((they))) can't make SJW America vote for being devoured by a psychopathic Zionist.

Pay enough attention to the MSM and their aims become very transparent.

>they trust me, dumb fucks

he absolutely has the ego to try to run, but he will be jeb 2.0 and spend $150 million for 1% of the vote

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4

Legions of Zuckerberg supporters head to the polls to vote for their leader.

Search Nixon UBI basic income plan

Could be a possibility for 2024.

That's the Zionists' plan. Use the entire 8 years of Trump to have (((their))) MSM fluff Kushner.

They intend to make Kushner their Jewish JFK.

And then when an Israeli and Zionist is finally in control of the most deadly killing machine in the history of man...the Great Culling of the goyim will begin.

how do you beat FREE SHIEEEEET!?

UBI is much like Facebook:

If the product is free...you're the product.

He'd be worse than Trudeau and that's almost hard to imagine

archive.is/jciks

"Worse" depends on the group doing that evaluation.

For the people who own Faceborg, worse for us is what's best for them.

Nah, he'll run on high taxes for everyone*

(*excluding him, because he's already moved his money where no one can touch it!)

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

by the time zuckerberg runs, they will have the option to vote online via facebook up and running

holy shit. its ovah lads.

This idiot cannot seriously win. Not even the mid-range leftists would vote for this power-hungry Jew. The guy's trying to fucking create 'a new social contract'.

Go look at where Obama was in 2000, and see what the Zionists and their MSM were able to do with him in just 2 years (2006-2008).

And Faceberg starts with a planet's worth of name recognition and $50B to spend.

Think Commiefornia won't elect Faceberg their next Senator?