Discussion regarding western European gun rights & what we can do to encourage young white men to arm themselves...

Discussion regarding western European gun rights & what we can do to encourage young white men to arm themselves. Also discuss our respective countries laws regarding firearms & their use in a self defence scenario.

no "hurr durr gun ownership is too hard" nay sayers in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1054208/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sloROejwO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z1N5C8s91PI&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=Co9Z0xDZJQc&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8TYDwV_0aiM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj3DBt-Rqo
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/25/good-samaritan-saves-trooper/344489001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Outrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=gEmOlW-xul4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you want a gun? We have the best Police and armed forces and security services in the world, they are armed so we dont have to be.

you really want to live a world where every nigger has a gun?

Good luck in your dystopia wondering if today is the day you get shot

when seconds count the police are minutes away

As not to be a victim.

Bumping also.

0/10, no trigger discipline.
Nigel, I am disappoint.

How many times has a Gun wielding white knight saved the day in the USA with their gun and called a hero?

and how many times have people been murdered or killed by accident?

the answer is NEVER and many every day.

checkmate faggots, you cant win this one, only super cucks have guns becuase they would be unable to win a fight any other way.

Dropping.

Absolute bullshit

I agree woth you that guns wouldn't be the best thing for the UK but people with guns regularly do prevent crimes and kill people before they can do a ton of damage here

pic related steyr HS .50 cal.
Legal under UK law. Requires FAC, £5000, access to a special range and/or certain land requiresments.

uk.businessinsider.com/guns-you-can-legally-buy-in-the-uk-2016-4

No it isn't you retarded fuck. You can own a very large variation of firearm in lower calibers here besides handguns.

Sources to help regarding Shotgun certificates and FACs.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1054208/pg1
youtube.com/watch?v=vKGYsuD7MTU
youtube.com/watch?v=sloROejwO9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=z1N5C8s91PI&t=48s
youtube.com/watch?v=Co9Z0xDZJQc&t=7s
youtube.com/watch?v=8TYDwV_0aiM

Also pic related is my Mossberg 500.

Actually, many spree killers have been stopped in the United States by armed citizens, including that one guy that got shot in the head by that church security lady.

In fact, a spree killer was stopped by an armed civilian in Poland in 2014. The perp entered a commercial firing range, rented an AK, shot the instructor and was preparing to leave when he was engaged by some other dude working at the range. The police arrived after the firefight and the perp surrendered. They later found out that he was planning to shoot up a shopping mall. The civilian was armed with a handgun (most likely a Glock) and the perp was armed with a rifle.

Basically, you're full of shit.

How are guns not the "best thing" for the UK? How can you sit in a country with some of the easiest access to firearms in the world and say that to a country with ridiculous calibre restrictions, retarded licensing system & lack of rights in regards to homeowners and firearm ownership?

I'm not advocating for an identical system to America. This would see parts of London and Birmingham turn into Chicago-like war zones. The current laws in place assist the UK in the fact that 99% of those with access to legal firearms are white & either home or property owners. This should be kept, but the aforementioned licensing process should be changed dramatically. Calibre and firearm restrictions should be dropped entirely. And self defence in regards to firearms needs to be better detailed in the law as to avoid the prosecution of homeowners in self defence cases.

Nice choice, mate. Do you have to store your firearms in a cabinet/safe, or are you free to keep them wherever you want?

Wondering if I can pass captcha after what happened last night, and if it was deliberate to flush out undesirables...

If everyone in Europe tried to buy a gun, it would incentivize the gun indu$try to push for deregulation. i.e. use the "corporate lobby" that people bitch about so much to get the defense you need against the kebab hordes.

Still here or fucked off? As your fellow countryman, despite your arrogance, I want to assist you. You clearly don't know your rights and what guns are legal and what are not like a large portion of the UK so read.

Yeah mate got a 2-gun JFC locker on ebay for £90 haha. I put it in a built-in cupboard to give easy access to it. I'm trying to educate myself on FAC's so I can apply and get access to some better firearms.

As I said, some firearms (particularly the Steyr HS which I'd love to own one day) needs a special range, of which there's only around 7-8 in the UK whole, or access to a couple of acres of isolated land. Working on the latter then I'll be trying my luck for the FAC.

Also got my eyes on the HK416 for a little under 2k. I plan to take full advantage of this island and its awful gun laws.

It would put some fear into the governments of this continent.

In America it'd be almost impossible to get rid of guns. In the UK you don't have nearly as many guns and you're a small island nation that can easily prevent a large amount from getting in. The laws you have now seem to be fine for the UK and as the other user in the thread said you can get a lot of types of guns if you put in the effort to do so.
Guns aren't toys, it's honestly a good thing that it's not so easy for people there to get them. A lot of the gun deaths here are because of retards that don't handle them properly and shoot themselves or their family.
And the UK is also very densly populated, it wouldn't be good to introduce more guns there. Especially when that would probably mean you'd have to reform your police entierly and they'd have to be authoritarian shitheads like ours to survive.
I'm just saying it's not a simple issue, there's a lot to consider.

Britain does a good job at preventing the illegal gun trade being an island nation, I'll grant you that, but there's proof on YouTube that nogs in parts of south London can arm themselves with a handgun within 20 minutes. Around £700.

This isn't possible anywhere else nearly as easily that I'm aware of (perhaps Birmingham) and I praised the one aspect of UK gun laws I like, which is giving home owners and property owners the priority and allowing them to arm themselves, the majority of which are white. But again, calibre restrictions, (some) magazine restrictions, ridiculous licensing processes, inspections, 5-year "renewals," the licensing system its self is outdated.

For god's sake, the UK were the FOUNDERS of the Constitutional right to Bear arms! Why shouldn't we still hold that right?

> the UK is also very densly populated

Got to add too, around 75%-80% of the UK live in semi-rural and rural parishes, villages or small towns by classification. The rate of ownership in these areas, almost exclusively white, is rising significantly. Particularly in places like Northumberland and Cumbria (but all over western Europe which would suggest conflict is coming).

The 3 million firearms licensed in the UK, I'd guess, 90% of them are issued in these towns or villages as opposed to cities.

What relevance does being "densely populated" (but not in the same way say - India or China is) to bearing arms? These people are civilised.

Can you get any semi-automatic rifles? AKs are absolutely glorious. I also had plenty of fun shooting a British L1A1 during a firearms fair in Warsaw. The ammo is expensive, but that's what you get when you buy a rifle.

Sucks that you have to butcher your handguns with those silly attachments due to your length regulations. UK-compliant pistols look really goofy.

>right to Bear arms
no, that was God (or however else you want to explain it). All free men have been bestowed, by their creator, with the right to keep and bear arms. The 2A only puts this in writing and ensures that the government cannot take it away.

Yep, but with .22 rim fire. I've never fired an AK (although I'd love to), but fired the Beretta ARX and a H&K numerous times. Probably doesn't sound too impressive else where but in the UK that's an accomplishment lel.

And yeah, I wouldn't even bother with handgun ownership. Never had an interest in black powder weapons, but there are a few handguns that can be classified as legal because they fall below the restrictions set after the Dunblane Massacre. I think these would be considered loopholes though, they certainly aren't MEANT to be legal.

Unrelated but they're even selling .22lr Uzis now lel.

God did it too, sure. But the British were the first to write it down in the Bill of Rights 1689.

:^)

For that i'd be willing to share the Falklands with you based Argie.

M&P 15-22, based on the AR-15.. UK legal w/ FAC. Costs around £600.

In the Uk you can only buy an air rifle if you just walk into a gun store from the street

Getting a permit (FAC) is difficult and you have to have a gin safe at home and register with police

Niggers already have guns you dense fuck. People who want guns will get guns illegally if getting them legally isn't very easy.

If you bothered to read the thread, I (or we) discussed this in depth you walking parody. I literally said no naysayers.

Do you have any specific questions regarding the attainment of a Shotgun certificate or an FAC I may be able to help with, or do you want me to walk you through the process?

youtube.com/watch?v=0Rj3DBt-Rqo

When it comes to handguns, you could try buying one of those semi-automatic SMG conversions for civilians. Something like our BRS-99 with a UK-compliant stock could be fairly nice. Or just a 9x19mm carbine. I played around with its full-auto counterpart on the range and its a surprisingly nice gun with very mild recoil.

Real shame about the rifles tho, we can own anything here, including fully automatic weapons (however, the police will give you a lot of shit if you try getting the specific licence that allows you to buy them). Hope this won't change due to this bullshit new EU legislation, I was planning to get my licence later this year.

Also a gun safe is £75 off ebay. Your own logic can be used in finding a spot for it.

"Registered with the police" means what? You set out your purchases BEFORE you get your certificate/FAC or after a 5-year renewal but there is no "registration."

Don't know about UK, but in NL it's basically a certificate of conduct (aka not having a criminal record) + a letter detailing intended use (hunting, sport, collection, etc.)

>you really want to live a world where every nigger has a gun?
If your definition of "nigger" is pants at half-mast, gangsta rap and spinning rims on an ultraviolet illuminated BMW, then I've got some bad news for you chummy...every nigger already has a gun.
So, yes. In the current world with criminals and Islamists running round armed and dangerous, I want a gun.
Why is that hard for you to understand, you fucking cuck?

I like my coffee like I like my everything else: white

To have the responsibility and right to defend myself from both the government and niggers who come into my home.

Interesting, I didn't know about the SMG conversions. I'd need to research the law in regards to that. There are a very broad selection of SMGs in the UK, none of which I can say I've taken a great interest in, mostly because due to their potential to be concealed (like handguns), they've been purged even more than other firearms.

By the way do you see many open carrying there or just firearms in public?

Here in Northumberland (quite rural near Scottish border) obviously open carry isn't legal (I'd like to see it legalised one day) but its quite common to see cased rifles around, especially on farm walks.

Makes me happy to see. I notice them now a lot more too which confirms that gun ownership is definitely on the rise in western European

I guess that means that I like my coffee like I like my ghettos.

Dump the coffee, drink the milk.

You like your coffee like the majority of gun crime perpetrators.

More than you'd think. There's no story the media can trot out if there's no crime happening, is there? I don't have the stats with me, I'll try to pull them up, but the main prevention of burglaries in the US is the prospect of the occupant being armed, whereas over here it's much higher.

>becuase they would be unable to win a fight any other way

Henry Rollins, pls. Are you gonna fight off a pack of muggers by yourself? Are you going to confront a burglar in the middle of the night even though he's probably armed? Get real you insecure faggot. A gun levels the playing field between the law-breaker and the lawful.

Checked.

Or prisons.

Well, obviously you won't get a semi-auto SMG with a folding stock, but that's hardly an issue for a range toy or a home defense gun. I mean you won't be operating operationally out of your car or an AFV.

I really love this thread, it reminds me of old /k/, back when Sup Forums threads were still allowed.

Fpbp. Gun owners are insecure little fagbois who are afraid of even their shadow. There is a reason most gunshot wounds are sleeping inflicted - bc gun owners are patsies

Most GSWs in the US are nigger inflicted.

Gunz R fun

# Wew
L
A
D

Thanks man, I tried my luck with one of these threads last night but it was archived pretty fast. I'm glad this has garnered some attention.

Bringing up any prospect of western Europeans using their (limited) gun rights just seems to bring mockery on Sup Forums and the majority of Brits on here are so used to "BIN THAT KNIFE" that THEY think they can't own any firearms themselves lel.

If Brits knew how feasible it is to achieve a Shotgun certificate, gunowners would be on the rise even more so than now. I fully understand peoples frustration with FACs but even they're not unrealistic by any measure.

Better yourself. Work. Save money. Buy property. Buy land. Also, this is just a theory, but I'd imagine an inspector would be more likely to justify a gun owner with a family. Even though self defence isn't technically a valid reason for ownership, its taken for granted it is useful for self defence.

There aren't many things more pathetic than an American complacent in giving up their right to bear arms.

Basically every day, you nigger
Literally happened two days ago
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/05/25/good-samaritan-saves-trooper/344489001/

Nice. They yours? Only available in .22 rimfire here.

We can't open carry handguns. If you have a sporting licence, you're allowed to carry a loaded pistol, but you have to conceal it. I'm not sure about the long guns, but generally speaking people keep them in cases and bags. I've never seen someone open carry on the street, aside from soldiers, policemen and security workers.

I think it's better that way. The number of people that have guns here is still very low and normies tend to freak out whenever they see a bunch of kids with ASG toys, so you'd probably get harassed by the police if you carried something like an AK on a sling, even if it's legal (once again, I'm not really sure, because nobody does that).

It's funny how they let you have big boy toys but not a pistol. I just think that it's an issue how your government sees it as an allowance. They allow you to have guns, unlike in the US where the second amendment is treated as a redundant statement in paper explaining that obviously people are allowed to have guns, muh God given right.

KEK, you can open carry in my state's capitol building, and I've seen people walk in there with rifles slung.

Do people get spooked when they see it in your house?

Is there a western country where you can legally own full-auto?

It's completely illegal here to plain open carry. But you're allowed to transport cased and disassembled firearms short distances on foot. But it's something I see regularly. Quite a lot of air rifles too.
The Constitutional right to bear arms comes from Britain. The Bill of Rights 1689. Gun culture was massive in the UK through the 16th to 19th centuries. It's when guns started to be seized from the Scots, after the Tottenham Outrage (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tottenham_Outrage) and both world wars that gun rights started to be restricted. And then after the Dunblane Massacre we saw a full scale purge.

Outside of America? I'm not sure.

We can't carry in government buildings. Also, our carry laws have a weird quirk: you can't use public transport with a loaded handgun and/or a loaded magazine. So if you want to ride a train or a bus and you're carrying, theoretically speaking you have to enter a public bathroom and unload the gun and the magazine. I don't know why this shit is on the books, but otherwise the regulations are really reasonable. We're also getting better self-defence laws later this year, so everything would be great if it wasn't for that bullshit EU firearms directive that the European Commission managed to push through. It'd really suck if it fucked everything up.

you can get conversion kits in the usa pretty easy.

Also,
"I'd rather be armed with a rifle for hitting clays in the UK than unarmed anywhere else"
- a wise user

Those "toy guns" will still tear a hole through anyone who could harm you or your family. We need to encourage gun ownership of all types!

It's so weird to see a live Brit with a gun.

>ou can't use public transport with a loaded handgun
Same here too mate. You can't take even disassembled rifles on public transport of any time. Though people still do lel.

English countryside, no place like it. Although it engulfs 80% of the UK's landmass its the only place gun culture here survives.

I've seen both a Sven and Pekka post full auto rifles at one point. Not sure about Norway. And said
>we can own anything here, including fully automatic weapons

It's mostly to try and stop people hiding guns on their person.

They're not legal nation-wide though, right?
State Laws?

oh and Kiwis can have full auto but can only load it with blanks or something silly like that iirc

Sorry mate I missed your comment. No, not at all. They don't really see it either cause I need to keep it locked away in my gun safe (even though I don't 90% of the time).

Like I said, the English countryside, particularly in the North, Midlands, and parts of Wales (Scotland too somewhat - more rural areas) are the only place where the remnants of a gun culture still exist.

I live clsoe enough to the range I hear them shooting every Sunday morning too. I'm lucky in that regard. If I was born in a city I'd be fucked.

Poland.. Never knew about that..
Do you know if the other 2 were legal?
(Btw if the shit hits the fan I'm hitting up the german illegal market :P)

only place in the UK*
NI has handguns but I wouldn't call it a "gun culture" more than a "I don't want to get shot by the IRA" culture.

those conversion kits will land you 10 years in federal prison, unless you're law enforcement or a licensed gun manufacturer who has paid the $500/yr tax for such things

But you can't own any of these without joining, and regularly attending, a gun club. Fucking useless.

In states where full-auto is legal, do you need a waiver from the shop/manufacturer when you do one of those conversions? Because otherwise you'd basically need to be caught in the act..

>But you can't own any of these without joining, and regularly attending, a gun club. Fucking useless.

Yet another meme by naysayers. Gun clubs are extremely beneficial to your inspection process but access to a range and/or land is alright too. Especially under the wing of a professional. It gains you points.

The appeal of gun clubs are 1) many will more or less walk you through the FAC and shotgun certificate process 2) it DOES gain you points and an inspector will call your gun club if you're a member 3) everybody should be a member of a gun club for the brotherhood and weapons training.

If you think it's "fucking useless" then stay unarmed you pathetic excuse for a man.

'Hurr durr its too hard.'
Well no fucking firearms for you. Better bin that knife too.

It's not a meme if it's true you idiot. Not everyone has the time to regularly attend a gun club.

And ranges aren't always set up by gun clubs either if that's your next comment. The one 2 minutes away from me I've mentioned is on a farm and is ran behind the guys house. The English countryside is dotted with licensed but amateur ranges like that which will help you process all the more if you're in attendance there - without a gun club membership.
But it isn't true you moron. That was my point. Work on your reading comprehension.

You don't need to be in a gun club.

Gonna have to compile a list of arguments used by naysayers.

1. "It's too difficult"
3. "Hurrr durr shit selection"

From the site you linked:
"You must also visit and shoot at your chosen club on a regular basis."
So which one of you is bullshitting?

The most efficient way of convincing people to support gun ownership is to point out how easy it is to buy a gun illegally, and how common it is for muslim communities to have those illegal guns. We are the living proof Americans are right when they say without legal, only criminals are armed.

Abovetopsecret? Since their advice is spot on and helped me through my process massively, I don't want to insult them, but they're wrong and I can guarantee that 100% as I know gun owners who weren't in attendance at a gun club either when they got their licenses or at renewal time.

I was but that's because I was 22 when I got it. I needed points.

You may find this useful in the mean time.

youtube.com/watch?v=gEmOlW-xul4

So don't go giving out links with wrong information and then get butthurt when people call it out you fucking moron.

Yeah, Swedebro and Finnbro were both legal. Not sure of the exact hurdles that requires vs semi-auto ownership.

You can freely buy and sell the conversion parts, as long as you don't have a firearm they'll fit in. If you have the parts AND a gun it fits, then the feds would absolutely love to charge you with constructive possession, e.g. having all the parts and the means to make a full auto gun is the same thing as having a full auto gun. As far as getting caught, while having an illegal full auto gun is pretty cool, it's rather pointless if you can't risk ever taking it out shooting.

Well no shit they might be legal, it's just that you'll have to go through hell and back to legally get one. Too much regulations and bureaucracy might aswell be considered as a ban.

Here is what we did:

>Overthrew your government
>Made it a right under our constitution

You all should try it sometime.

You can own any full auto firearm here if you have a collector's licence, which is very easy to get. However, whenever you apply for a licence of this kind, the police will most likely tell you to adjust your request by stating that you're applying for semi-auto weapons only (which is kind of illegal, but they don't really give a fuck).

If you try going "muh laws", they're guaranteed to give you a lot of shit, stall, and ultimately refuse the application. So you have to take it to the court. Some courts are retarded about guns too, so they might disregard the law and side with the police. This means that you'd be forced to file an appeal. You're guaranteed to win the appeal, because all of this bullshit is illegal, but most people simply don't bother with going through a lengthy legal battle, cause they're perfectly happy with getting semi-auto weapons here and now.

Nevertheless, if you're a stubborn, patient, motherfucker, there's nothing to stop you from buying and registering a full-size machinegun, like a PKM.

Thing is people in the UK don't witness gun crime enough (as if that would be a bad point) so they believe gun control works. But then in London when the negroes start stabbing each other, they then try to get rid of knives. They don't understand shitskins will kill with fucking sticks and stones if needed.

Every single video made by them and their information is some of the most concrete and some of the ONLY available info online regarding FACs and shotgun certificates you prick. They are extremely helpful and beneficial to anybody serious about firearm ownership (you clearly don't fit that bill). That's why I posted sources that are 99% accurate.

I'm sure it was miswording. There are 3 million FACs in the UK but not that many people at gun clubs to begin with. It doesn't add up.

Anyway, fuck off or come back when you're serious about firearm ownership.

More naysayer arguments. Read the damn thread before saying dumb shit like this.

We're well aware licensing process is fucked but it's not impossible or even unrealistic to achieve an FAC and DEFINITELY not a shotgun certificate.

There is NO excuse for a man with a clean record not to attempt to gain a shotgun certificate at the very least.

Fucking this, brit cucks.

>i-it was just m-miswording i pwomise
You don't even know what you're talking about faggot. Posting links with information you contradict. Shit thread. Slide.

>Too much regulations and bureaucracy might aswell be considered as a ban.
And that is the type of nay-sayer defeatist attitude I keep yapping on about in this thread.

Your point is basically, even though you have a large selection of firearms (albeit, shit calibre restrictions and what not), and even though it is entirely possible to own these firearms, we simply shouldn't or shouldn't even attempt to?

No. That's ridiculous. Try, try, try, try and try. Re-apply in 3 years every time they fail you. Research and change your methods. Do join a gun club. Go to a range. And follow the lifestyle advice earlier. An inspector will have to give a reason as to why somebody SHOULDN'T own a firearm if he turns it down - but it will help enormously if he sees, for example, a stable family man with a well kept house and such as opposed to some chav in council flat.

Correction. Anglos overthrew other Anglos and kept the British right to bear arms which was already in place.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not even kidding about the PKM. There was even a widely publicised story about a local militia group (who had the proper license) buying a crowdfunded PKM for training purposes. They got the cash in no time, bought the gun and posted some photos with it. It was really heartwarming to see.

>kept the British right to bear arms

You are not even allowed to bear a fucking spork with out jumping through a shitload of hoops and licensing. And even then, you are not allowed to use it in self defense.

>Gov makes it nearly impossible to get a full-auto legally
Well fuck legally at that point if you want one xD

Wow. That's absolutely EBIN. We got cucked in 1986 and plebs can't get any machine guns made after that date, so now only rich fucks and people who bought them decades ago have them.

There have been multiple self defense shootings in the US which may have stopped a mass casualty situation