Why is DMT illegal in most countries around the world?

Why is DMT illegal in most countries around the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AVxcOyteDaQ?t=485
youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY
youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because if it wasn't, more people would use it and thus realize how shitty our little systems of control are. As someone who has used DMT multiple times, it changes your life and you slowly start to realize that we care far too much about unimportant shit.

Take too big of a hit and you'll damage your mind.

Other than that, because altering consciousness is a scary thought for people that want to run things.

It's not you must just be poor.

Have you ever had a breakthrough experience?

They're afraid some Major Tom in some backwoods Hicksville will stumble onto the key to the universe and make them all look stupid. Seriously.

Because it's good to stop drugs that turn youth into unresponsible hippies.

(((They))) don't want you to open your third eye bruh.

What is this ((breakthrough)) are you people talking about? Some kind of cosmic enlightenment? I admit to seeing clockwork elves and the machine but I just saw it and that's that. Maybe I am just blackpilled to the top.

It's an experience with DMT that follows a similar set of events to what the majority describe.

>frequency getting louder and louder
>frequency takes over and suddenly consumes reality
>everything in your vision splits apart and you leave your body to travel through a tunnel
>the tunnel is made of fractals and impossible colours you've never seen before
>you arrive in some place where our rules of physics aren't present, extra dimensional shapes and geometry appears not possible in 3D space
>you learn and get shown impossible things from entities
>you may learn some incredible truths about the universe and life - some people learn about string theory, a simulation theory, consciousness
>this place feels infinite, everything that ever was and will be is right there and you are it
>you wake up and it was like 10-15 minutes

That is what salvia was like for me, actually. I saw some very, very weird things.

It's something those who are in control have no control over, and are afraid of themselves. There is no way of knowing what the experience will give to the one who experience it.

Opening the third eye, sure.
Enlightenment, why not?
A glimpse of a different world, most definitely.
Unsolvable mysteries, yes.

These are all scary concepts for someone who seeks a world order that is manageable with subjects whom take what they get at face value and is satisfied with simple logic.

DMT is not a recreational drug in my humble opinion.

Most wonderful and awe inspiring experiences I've ever had, and the only "drug" I feel I need to consume again (and that's saying something, as I'm a recovering addict).

It's an absolute affront to humanity that it is banned.

(Oh,
and 'Hello' Sup Forums, long time lurker first time poster making the leap)

I have had a "breakthrough experience," as you call it, after having taken about 6 hits of LSD (and I know it was real LSD because I knew the sources very well). That's about all I can say about that. There is no way that I can possibly describe the experience to somebody that hasn't had a similar experience. There are no words to describe it. There is no other experience in life to compare it to. There is no describing it. It's something that you have to experience yourself.

I'm a big fan of LSD... how does DMT compare?

Drugs are for degenerate hippie faggots who can't deal with reality and need to retreat into chemical-induced fantasy.

Its too powerful of a substance. A lot of people that regularly use it end up permanently altered by their experiences, and It'll blow any sort of experience you've ever had out of the water just by virtue of its strength alone. Imagine being shot out of a cannon at superluminal speeds. Thats DMT.

Salvia is shit

Exactly this. It's fucking unreal once you breakthrough. I tried so many times without any effort, trick was the dmt that I bought from the DNM was whack af. So I extracted my own in my kitchen and damn boi, and broke through with my dmt machine.

It's a serious enlightening experience, but really powerful and shall not be messed with.

That's a good point, once you go into this area, there really is no going back, it's a daily reminder for some people who have had the experience.

And what a great thread to make your first post in :^)

Well, it could be discovering completely new principles that govern the multiverse. Today 99% of Govt funded science is dedicated to implying evolution is real, we're in a single dimensional universe and need rockets to travel to planets, that humans are an advanced species and there is no God. The breakthrough proves the existence of God, the multiverse, no more fossil fuels for power, cures for everything, and transcendence of the human genome to its original Adam and Eve as designed biology.

Imagine how that would screw up the country club.

Learn anything neat?

What's the most significant memory you have of it?

How did you do that? I had it vapourise of a foil into a bottle but the smoke was acrid. the drug taste like shit. I want to get for my friends' birthday in June but the taste and body load really put me off doing it ever again.

How does one even get a hold of it in the first place?

>It's a serious enlightening experience, but really powerful and shall not be messed with.

It ain't called Ayahuasca (wine of the dead) for no reason.

>The breakthrough proves the existence of God, the multiverse, no more fossil fuels for power, cures for everything, and transcendence of the human genome to its original Adam and Eve as designed biology.
i disagree. The "breakthrough" doesn't prove or disprove anything. These are loose words.

Get it from the darkweb, there is a really good UK to UK seller, next day delivery, 99% DMT so you're all good.

It's super easy to set up, safe and discreet.

It breaks down all the conditioning (((they))) have worked so hard to achieve in a quick fashion, that's why.

It really doesn't.

A breakthrough experience on DMT is vastly different. You really end up in a different world with tangible entities that are markedly something else than you, hard to explain, but there are sentient entities greeting you on a breakthrough.

Not saying that a "ego death" experience on LSD is not awesome, but breakthrough on DMT is something completely different and doesn't even compare.

Darkweb.

Always go for a seller from your own country so it doesn't have to go through customs and get it from a vendor with good feedback.

drugs arent paranormal retard

Try purifying your product. It should taste like plastic but it shouldnt be that harsh. You should get nice clusters of pure white oblong shards if you do it correctly.

Why, when samadhi is free and legal

Because it undoes all the brainwashing that cost billions of dollaroos

you guys talking about this "breakthrough" experience, was it from smoking DMT or drinking it with MAOI (e.g. ayahuasca)?

I said discovered. Look at history of DNA researchers. DMT found DNA. Now to find the anti-DNA.

What do you mean damage?

>I'm a recovering addict

>There are no words to describe it.

There are quite a bit.

Either way, one of the more basic reasons is that society and government exist to regulate a preconceived standard of behavior, literally just the Matrix, or at least a softer version of it.
DMT, like LSD, are chemicals that deviate way too far from this standard reality, which is easier to control, but that's not necessarily a negative thing.
Fact of the matter is, despite how ingenious the insights DMT can offer are, they're ultimately unstable. People who use DMT aren't politicians, and their minds are too occupied with the very necessary bureaucratic process designed to mediate conflicting volitions.
Imagine the kind of hysteria that would occur if world governments were forced to factor in potentially real extra-dimensional phenomena such as djinn into their regulatory equations?
It would be impossible. This is why DMT and psychedelics will almost always exist on the fringes society, as the temporal world exists for the navigation of a vast multitude of developed souls.
In other words, some people need to be "in the box" so that the outside can exist.

I learned that everything I knew from my first memory till that day is fake. Everything. And that there are people willing to destroy lives no matter what cost in order to see themselves benefited. And some of the fights are not meant to win.

My BT was the usual described by many, like the movie "Enter the Void" with the entities and thought me to view things from different angles.

Definitely. It's not something you want to do very often, I'm still trying to integrate my last experience from 5 months ago.

And yes, it really is, I just had to post.

You get a breakthrough with extracted DMT when vaporized.

The effect of Ayahuasca is a very vivid physical manifestation of your experience and lasts a lot longer, like a few hours.

DMT is a fast track to the red pill.

It was for me at least. After a breakthrough experience I saw everything differently and gravitated to all this.

Why does nobody stock it?

Everyone trips DMT at least once.

Did the keebler elves tell you about the jews?

In Brazil people drink ayahuasca in some "temples". Not sure if they exist in the US. But with the right plants you can make your own DMT, its not rocket science

All the bullshit fantasies people attribute to DMT does belong in /x/. "retard"

The only reason people know about it is because Terrance McKenna's friend took some from a military lab.

It's not something people talk about or even know of, my dealer has never heard of it either.

The DMT Pill is realizing that they are one in the same.

i have had ayhausca a couple of times, only smoked DMT once, never had this breakthrough experience. might try again

DMT is banned because of all of the people who have done DMT, broken through, and returned with such powerful and meaningful contributions to society like "it's like nothing you can imagine, a shape that is beyond description using words from this universe gave me what I can only describe as a blowjob but in that universe it's something entirely different and when I ejaculated it rained noises from the sky that formed a music I can't even hum to you because I lack the anatomical structures required to produce the sound." Really powerful stuff like that which is clearly a thread to the elite, their guns, their missiles, their planes, etc. They just can't afford to have discoveries like that being made.

And here I was thinking that the character creation screen was just a figment of my imagination lol.
btfo

In my experience, I went to another place. Like it was an another dimension. All I felt was love. I contemplated human life, and felt that everything is so damn petty, and we worry about things too much. It was like looking an anthill. Everything was connected. It's hard to explain. Then I changed de scenario, and a blank white canvas appeared in front of me. I drew a beautiful piece of art (I can't draw shit IRL). And I remember that there was a thought process on how to draw, it was amazing. After that I started imagining a beat 4/4, then I went on and put the bass, the guitar. I was creating music in real time, and I could hear it crystal-clear. My theory is that our brain have a lot of unlocked potential or something like that. Like those people who have head injuries and wake up knowing advanced math.

If you used DMT appropriately you wouldn't have been able to use complex motor functions.

I didn't do it IRL. It was like a dream.

That is pretty fucking incredible.

It definitely seems like you tapped into some sort of knowledge field and could apply them perfectly.

I wonder if we can do this in a waking state, suddenly be all knowing.

If gets DMT should be legalized

Oh.
Explains why it didn't sound like a typical experience then.
>our brain have a lot of unlocked potential or something like that.

Basically. DMT is like a primitive solvent to the clusterfuck of man-made concepts our minds developed around.

that's not how you do it

If you wonder why you can't describe your experience, look up Taoism

It should absolutely not be legalized.

I sort of had a breakthrough experience similar to what people using these substances describe. I think you can achieve the same thing by doing fasts. I would do like 7 days fast, just water, then 3 weeks on juice like apples, oranges, yams, celery, cucumber, etc. This was in high school. The experience is trying to obtain knowledge about is simply omnipresence. When I woke from sleep paralysis I saw an orange blanket over my eyes, then I realized it was my eyelids. I rose up out of my body and floated through my door and scared the shit out of my dog, went down my front yard and flew way up above the street, there was this weird metal pounding off in the distance and it had a demonic vibe, and then I woke up to my dog barking. It was the most profound moment of my life, I was fucking 16. I felt like I had brain orgasms and almost couldn't walk. I just sat there almost weeping at how amazing the sun and grass were and I held my dog crying. Everything was so beautiful.

t. guy who went jesus mode

Fasting is some real shit my dudes. I don't think you need drugs, I think they are just shortcuts... or old age TRUE ceremonial sacraments.

Best way to describe it is this deleted and undetailed scene from the movie Avatar:

youtu.be/AVxcOyteDaQ?t=485

Fast forward to like 8:15 or 8:30.

GL brahs.

Ok then you wise and enlightened fucks. Is it the jews? Do they know about DMT? How long have they known about it? Millenia?

How do people do DMT and think the trip was 'real' like years later? It's a powerful trip for sure but reality is reality.

/thread

kill yourself, drug warrior

Pretty much this:
Also see my video about it:
youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY

>reality is reality

Perspective shapes reality

Reality is subjective since most of what we take as truth are actually illusions we force ourselves to believe so no, once again, my amerilard nigger friend, drugs are not for faggots, drugs are for people that want to experience something outside this construct you call reality.

DMT completely transposes your perspective of reality, it doesn't necessarily give you insights into the machinations of this one, more the source of all realities, of which similar phenomena persist throughout.
Sensory perception is limited to the faculties of the brain and all that jazz. That's why I referred to these glimpses as inherently unstable. Our existence is like it is for its ability to remain consistent over time, that's why primal functions eventually seep back in and strip you from whatever paradise DMT brought you to.

Obviously you'd think that if you were born into a secondary layer of existence.

How do you know for sure that this is the only reality our consciousness can perceive?

R A R E
Hola compatriota. Otro paraguayo por acá es una aparición rara.

It means you don't just sit there stunned but actually enter the DMT hyperspace.

Government has no place tampering with this substance.
I would much prefer to have it outright banned than regulated by a sterile bureaucracy.

Well Freemasons were into DMT, all major ancient civilisations were.

Jews got into Freemasonry and became very influential, they made other sects from there, very weird Satanic shit.

They're really into blood after the person has just died and apparently DMT is released in the body once we die, maybe that's a thing too.

Kek, yeah when you die

What are you... some sort of retard?
It's a hard drug. One of the hardest drugs in fact.
>inb4 b-b-but Joe Rogan says it's the gateway to having sex with bisexual angels

>it doesn't necessarily give you insights into the machinations of this one
Damn it. It's this reality I want to know about.

If I take some will it turn me into a shirtless tramp?

Salvia is like the whip hits of the hallucinogenic catalog.

Dude...

You'll be the exact same person but you'll appreciate everything and probably love more.

Even who you think you are is a lie. You are the self that creates a self-image, not the self-image itself

youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk

>It's this reality I want to know about.

Then I suggest LSD or mushrooms, since they foster interconnectivity and contemplative reasoning, rather than bewilder the senses to near incoherence.

It will make you trip balls then either say
"Wow all my schizophrenic delusions are legitimate"
-or-
"Wow what the fuck was that shit. No wonder hippies are such burn out fucking losers"

Funny enough when I tried it we were all watching avatar.

All I can say is it is very strong medicine and should be used accordingly.

For me it was like being in an Alex grey painting

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
-Oliver Holmes

Why would everyone have the experience of these entities? I mean, what the fuck is the biological imperative that leads to such consistency in experience, why would we be predisposed to such an experience?

This is not just "seeing the light" which can probably be explained by the shut down of the visual cortex. I'd love to know what the science is on this.

Everybody wants someone to answer their questions.

They just don't realize they're answering themselves.

Also, for people who suffer from sleep paralysis, keep in mind that this can be a shortcut for experiences like that. If you don't freak out during one, and try to relax as much as possible, its possible that you will enter a similar realm.

Holy fuck I was just enlightened by my intelligence... I'm euphoric.

Meh... I did it twice. Im convinced it's a niche drug that addicts like to use as an excuse to rationalize foolish behavior. Just as palm readers have their bullshit ways, DMT spiritual gurus are nothing but (you guessed it) bullshitters with nothing to show for their "far-out, groovy DUDE " times.

>tfw you've done DMT
feels enlightened man

The real reason it's banned is because the west based its laws largely on the Christian ethos and sorcery in the bible is the use of drugs for spiritual purposes such as contacting the dead or the gods. That affected our drug policy and of course laws are slow to change.

DMT is the pinnacle of sorcery in a biblical sense.

Science can only map the physical interactions between DMT and the brain, just symptoms of the actual experience, but never the direct cause.
Science can't confirm the nature of these experience, which is precisely why DMT will always remain controversial.
Even if they do, the answers will either be modified to fit within a pre-existing framework, or dismissed as hallucinatory.

Itll damage your mind. lol

complete bullshit.

Have you ever tried the stuff? im guessing a big ass no.

Take too big a hit and choke and cough and gag and feel like you just smoked plastic.

then go to bed for the night thinking your friends poisoned you.

"Dismissed as"

You're smoking a hallucinogenic. Of course it's a hallucination.

You're smoking a *choose your word*. Of course it's a *choose the same word as before*.

Ive never done dmt just weed and some shrooms and some salvia a couple times. Convinced demons and machine elves exist. People would be doing all sorts of weird shit if everybody was tripping. No way anybody would buy into the imaginary structures that hold up society like democracy... Modern society would be totally different, things would get way out of hand if we had hordes of semi illuminated but still retarded tickets roaming around