Women in Sweden gallop against patriarchy

youtube.com/watch?v=7-8VD4ArJQg

> When you look at the city and the sculpture park we have, there are a few men on horses and other men. Most women who are naked and quite small, says Anna Källblad.

>Together with the artist Helena Byström she now wants to start a debate about public space. Bystrom has a background in video film and photography, but also worked with art in social situations.

>We need a counterweight to all the great hordes of men who take the city in different ways. This is an option, says Helena Byström.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU
youtu.be/H9u3rBLzVm0
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/31/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-islamic-fundamentalists/
archive.is/ASeZ7
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm actually kind of tired at laughing at the Swedes at this point

I kind of just pity you now

hahahaha what the fuck is going oooonnnnn!!!!?????

please lets just let islam take over the west these women need to be put in their place, they want to be oppressed so bad well let's give them what they want. fuck me i want to die right fucking now

Fucking. I'm not angry. I swear it. I'm not. Nope. No anger.

If Helena was black she'd say there aren't enough black sculptures. If she was in a wheelchair she'd say there aren't enough disabled sculptures. Etc fucking etc. The wheel turns but the hamster is dead.

Are the Jews basically just toying with Swedish women at this point? The missions been accomplished, they've been 100% demoralized, is it a matter of amusement now?

Nothing better than drinking beer and watching the world burn

Anon5 was right when he said that feminism caused the downfall of human civilization in other planets.

these women are actually an embarrassment. i would be ashamed to be associated with these women in any way. the world has actually gone mad

They want black men to ride them, it's pretty obvious

vem fan är blattejäveln som pratar i inslaget? varför i helvete har vi negrer och blattejävlar i våra kulturnyheter?

det här landet är fan i mig helt jävla kört. folkmord när?

Swedish people are nhilistic hedonistic athestic materialists, islam will give these people a meaning in life, and it will not be by terrorism, they will convert when they see how meaningful islam is compared to their current norms of their society.

People will see the light that gives their life a new meaning beyond their anti human behavior, faith in something will give new life to Sweden.

tuff kille som skriver "negrer och blattar" på nätet, du är säkert en lycklig och framgångsrik människa...

>And now to something completely different!

What? you don't know Adbul Himbombo? He is one of the most talented journalists in our country. Picture related, he's the one to the right.

Idk wtf you call these creatures but not human surely. This is what old texts spoke of when they mentioned female "hysteria"

Rip
youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ

det kommer från blatten som kallar svenskar nihilistiska hedonistiska ateistiska materialister. du är en jävla undermänniska, fattar du inte det din bruna apjävel?

>Hibombo

SWEDEN

YES

Sweden is proof that feminism will NEVER stop with their bullshit, no matter how minuscule a perceived "injustice" is. They'll ALWAYS look for something to complain about, or they can't be the victim anymore.

Kill yourself sub human sweed, You guys are lower then niggers at the moment.

if only you knew Canada...

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cRVD5t6ZU

It's gonna come to you very soon

The untalented artist does something controversial just to be noticed
Objective achieved.

Women have never been able to accomplish anything because of the oppression in the past. Now they can.

How long until swedes snap and fight back?

The power of feminists people. Fear them.

>We need a counterweight to all the great hordes of men who take the city in different ways. This is an option, says Helena Byström.

>Proceed to import great hordes of male refugees

>The left blocks logic

Fucking Cuckholm I swear

checked

KEKS CHECKED

>det kommer från blatten som kallar svenskar nihilistiska hedonistiska ateistiska materialister
Inga motargument här inte.

>du är en jävla undermänniska, fattar du inte det din bruna apjävel?
Hahahah, ännu ett bra argument från nazi tangentbordskrigaren, ska du inte kalla dig för viking medans du ändå håller på? Stäng ner Sup Forums och testa och säga det där utanför din lägenhet, lille tönt

What the hell Sweden? Are your people seriously this retarded?

Why should a woman support an antiquated system that fucks her up?

THESE ARE THE GREAT MEN THAT MADE POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LIVE IN A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN RUN LIKE YOU ARE ON A FUCKING HORSE YOU FUCKING CUNT.
HAD THE RUSSIANS TAKEN OVER YOU'D BE SLAPPED AROUND WITH BELTS LIKE YOUR RUSSIAN CUNT EQUIVALENTS DO.

skjut dig själv undermänniska. du har ingen jävla rätt att sitta och uttala dig om mitt folk på Sup Forums som om du är någon jävla auktoritet. du är en apjävel som hade kravlat runt i sanden om det inte vore för mig. uppfattat?

I dont really want to date a feminist but sometimes I think it might be interesting to go to Sweden get in a maledom or DDlg type relationship with a Swedish girl and have fun putting her in her place all the time.
How would be the best way to go about such a thing? would just being open from the beginning with my politically incorrect views make them want to stay away because they dont want to be associated with a bad evil raycist bigoted etc man?

god I fucking hate women

baby boomer feminist leftist are handling the new youth to a hole of nonsense

Now I feel sad for the cat. Gonna go hug mine

Sweden has a covert muslim brotherhood and turkroach problem

SAPO needs to get on it

>let's "gallop" against the patriarchy in the most cucked, pussified, non-patriarchal feminist country in human history
>meanwhile let's support more Islamic immigration, the most patriarchal religion

Fucking control your women Swedecucks.

"Beware the wrath of the patient man."

>The absolute state of Sweden

Holy shit

These women will become old and lonely once their past their prime.

They're just getting in touch with their pagan animistic roots. Varg is beaming with pride. Paganism is back.

That's fucking hilarious m8

>tfw when this is gone forever

they just need some refugee cock in their mouth

Döda mig

nice post, you can be white for a day

And then US troops can slaughter your people when WW3 breaks out. Based

Sweden doesn't exist. It's all made up.

youtu.be/H9u3rBLzVm0

do most swedes live in slums or what?

also, do they suffer from seasonal dissafective disorder? that might be a problem

Denmark should invade TBQH

>skjut dig själv undermänniska.
Nä, jag myser hellre med min svenska brud. Antar att du inte har någon? ;)

>du har ingen jävla rätt att sitta och uttala dig om mitt folk på Sup Forums som om du är någon jävla auktoritet.
Newsflash, 87% av svenskarna som tillhör ditt "folk" och håller inte med dig om dina nazistiska åsikter, men jag antar att du är i någon form av psykos som har utlösts av att du är en nazist i ett mångkulturellt samhälle, vilket har försämrat ditt logiska tänkande.

>du är en apjävel som hade kravlat runt i sanden om det inte vore för mig. uppfattat?
Haha, stora ord på internet, tror du starka män skryter om deras styrka och hotar andra på internet? Givetvis inte, du är inget annat en en liten tönt som känner dig trygg bakom dataskärmen. Testa och kalla någon neger eller blatte utanför ett anime forum och se vad som händer, svenne tangentbordskrigare

>oh... it must be a swedish fan of Tucker Carlon's new show... r-right?

jag gör det dagligen, vad ska du göra? blattejävel?

FUCK OFF PIECE OF DOG TURD. Sweden is whiter than USA and Englandistan combined. Don't ever talk shit about Sweden EVER again, okay? Piece of fucking shits.

Could you two cucks shut the fuck up and stop embarassing yourselves

>And then US troops can slaughter your people when WW3 breaks out. Based

Are you proud of your army? you are nothing but a pawn in the grand scheme of things, you do as you are told filthy fat american

Ironisk hanrej-postande gör dig fortfarande till en hanrej.
xoxo

Sure thing, nigger.

Speaking of logical thinking, where do you see Sweden in a decade or two?

Sure thing bud... Have you taken your meds today son?

look at this sad pathetic shitskin who has to go a fucking internet board to talk shit about the very people that took him out of the jungle to give him a life.

this is why 99% of humanity consider you people subhumans who need to be kept in cages you brown little monkey fuck

>60%

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

This very obviously the next kike move. To rewrite history of whites and remove all national pride. We have already seen jewish leftist take down historical monuments in the states. Now the kikes are attacking europe with the same thing. Not long before they take down our mighty and beautiful historical statues. Next step is to remove all historical buildings, castles included.

>portugal

What are you even doing on Sup Forums brown piece of shit?

What in the actual fuck?
How does this do anything to the patriarchy?
How does this accomplish anything other than make them look like fucking idiots?
I don't understand.... I don't understand at all...

t. ahmed al rapin

I'm brown and this still infuriates me. People like this should be executed.

>Being this triggered
>on Sup Forums
Nigger and shitskin (and cumskin and cuck) is thrown around here all the time. Fuck off you newfag arab redditor pussy.

It's so funny, let's just laugh at the madness. Hahahah ha ha

ha

You mad bro?! :D
Pathetic people

u jealous you will never be white HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH

Om du utsätter andra människor för rasistiska påhopp dagligen är du garanterat ingen lycklig och framgångsrik människa, jag hoppas att du söker psykisk hjälp för du mår uppenbarligen inte bra.

>internet

It's not real you idiots.

Is that what you'll say when you're being led to the firing line for your execution? Kek

Every day we see more of this, the humiliation of the Swedes. It used to be fun to laugh at, but it's honestly depressing. It's just completely unbelievable how far they've fallen, and I'm scared that there really is no hope left.

I'm cool bro, I'm more white then the average sweed. BTFO

Hold nu kæft perker

>next move
This move was initiated many years ago. Museums have had a delibrate and open initiative to "Disturb homogeneity" relating to the past. In true critical theory fashion, the idea that Sweden has ever had an homogenous culture has been attacked by blowing up minor occurences of cultural artifacts from our past, mostly stuff the vikings brought back. As well as describing the old Sweden as diverse because rural areas often had their own traditions.

women crave attention from males but can't admit it to themselves so the play games to get attention but hate that themselves for having these feelings so they blame others for their self hate. Or some shit like that. Bitches be crazy.

Sorry pewdiepie

They deserve what's coming to them.

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/31/swedish-feminists-flee-suburbs-due-islamic-fundamentalists/
archive.is/ASeZ7
>Swedish Feminists Flee Suburbs Due to Islamic Fundamentalists Anonymous

>parasit som överlever på bättre folks allmosor uttalar sig
Du och dina undermåliga gener kommer drivas från Europa på ett sätt eller ett annat. Inavlade sandapor kommer vara de första som försvinner när tiderna blir dåliga

Stick tillbaka till aftonhoran och skriv en vettig artikel om hur du suger kuk bäst.

That galloping was pretty sexy though.
At the end of the day women are human horses who just needs a good dickin and a firm hand.

Fuck off leaf

HAHA, nice fantasys you have on internet, good luck invading sweden, you are a brainwashed nazi bro, go outside

What I don't understand is how long will it take before Sweden changes its name to Swedamn.

Be prepared, the next step is they'll start attacking us with their menstruation