Is really Poland last hope of Europe?

youtube.com/watch?v=TSiFqbGONbs

Yes

No

hungary?

Yes.

And maybe Finland and Ireland too.

No, I just ate an hour ago.

Nah, without EU intervention it would become a third world nation within 2 hours.

You're retarded, EU gibs are just 2% of Poland's GDP. And Poland is one of the fastest growing European economies with a 4% GDP annual growth.

She just appears to tell the dumb public what they have to hear. There is a reason Brexit is unpopular in universities. Uni attracts smart people.

I don't have any bait pictures but here's a (You).

>Poland now realizing Hitler was right and he was 90 years ahead of the curve

Go away dad.

Unless you count Russia

Sry, but this they will never understand.

thats actually pretty cute

>4% GDP annual growth

What are you smoking and what toilet did you get it from?

>2012: 1.6
>2013: 1.3
>2014: 3.3
>2015: 3.6
>2016: 3.2 (estimated)

RETARD ALERT

>Russia
>White

pick one

>2017: ~4% (estimated)

fpbp

If you seriously think that we are your last hope you are fucked

I'd love to say yes. But we are very dependant on german economy and our birthrates are abyssymal.

Never change Poland.

Yeah, I'm sure Poland will agree with how he invaded their nation and murdered them.

No. Since 18. century we have anticatholic intelligentsia who want to destroy this cuntry. Read about Commission of national education, Jakub Jasiński or Hugon Kołłątaj...

Fuck off

Yes and yes we are.

If you are white and redpilled you can come here to help us boost population. Just bring your own women

based polacos

Grzegorz Braunuj z tym. ;)

Szczęsć Boże!

Nawet bez Brauna ja o tym wiem. Konfederacja Targowicka nazywała tych ludzi jakobinami polskimi... a wśród targowiczan byli np. konfederaci barscy. Starczy sobie popatrzeć na emigrację polistopadową i jakie tam chore partie były

SAY'S The FUCKING KEK SWEAD