Be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band

>be paranoid schizophrenic in black metal band
>Kill a guy because of your paranoid schizophrenia
>spend years hard time in jail like a nigger
>released from jail
>marry young stupid autistic girl who for some reason likes you
>have 5 kids you cant adequately support like a literal nigger
>support using welfare
>live in a shit shack cuck shed in france with no bathroom and running water like a literal nigger
>excuse for this is you want to live more "simple off the grid life" despite still using internet
>claim to be a farmer but cant farm for shit (like a nigger)
>make excuses talking out your ass about how fruit trees cant handle the sunlight of france (there are literal flourishing fruit groves in flordia)
>make more excuses about snails and vermin eating your plants and saying "oh this is nature, we wont do anything about it"
>larp as a viking in the woods (like a literal autist)
>make failing dungeons and dragons copy
>become one of the most historically illiterate youtube personalities to ever exist
>make retarded claims such as that autistic people are more empathetic, that europeans are 100% neanderthal, and were all blonde
>ban people on youtube when they call you out on your retarded theories

why the fuck does anyone take varg seriously. He is by far one of the most retarded people I ever listened to. yet some people on here seem to worship him and buy into his absolutely retarded ideas.

also let me know if I forgot anything in the greentext there is just too much

>Watching jewtube

i remember a video of him and his attempt of a family going to some sort of park and start picking fruit from random trees.
it's what Vikangz do.

Virgin mad he won't ever get laid while Varg slayed pussy after slaying a man, like a real viking

Stop planting trees. Stop picking fruit.
Eat McDonalds like a good goy.

it wasn't them planting a tree on their property and then picking the fruit.
it was them stealing fruit like good little Vikangz.

ohlookitsanothercharacterassassinationeffort.bat
fuck you. sage

He's a fucking retard, only autists actually take him seriously. He'll always be great as a living meme though.

/pol will watch pretty much anyone who is edgy. An an example, Davis Aurini.

>be OP
>do whatever his jew masters tell him to do
>get told to be a faggot
>action in question is carried out via creating this thread

don't exaggerate, he isn't on welfare.. he just pays no income tax because of his low income/high kid ratio.
His kids seem very happy and the inspectors who review home schooled kids say they are doing well. I know he has a solar powered outdoor shower but am yet to see evidence that he has no running water or bathroom, where's the evidence that he is failing to farm?

Plus overall I'd rather be living Vargs life than be stuck in the wagecuck rat race, he and his family seem happy

>we wuz vikangz n shieet
>wear roman lorica hamata

we don't know if his kids learn anything.
only what varg tells us.
would you really trust a convicted felon?

Louis Cachet is a fucking joke of a man. What will his kids do once they're in age of understanding their dad is a retard ?

His kids are destined to become welfare niggers just like him

they'll record themselves living in a trailer, like their Vikang ancestors did.

I WUZ A VIKANG BRUH, NOW WHERE DA GIBS @?

ok, i dont really come in these tharg threads, but i keep seeing on the catalog that you gentlemen claim his charming young wife is autistic- is this true? how do you know?

Vikang intellectuals

Ex-Burzum fan here, it's hilarious watching Varg crash n' burn, but seriously we can't let him get the wifi codes....

every day until you like it.