Give me good reasons i shouldn't resort to crime

Give me good reasons i shouldn't resort to crime.

I'm a manlet and a brainlet, i can't compete in the social arena physically or intellectually. i'll be a minimum wage worker till the day i die, might as well try to rob people and risk losing the already hopeless life i'll inevitably live than accept my position at the bottom of the social hierarchy till the day i die.

The law is a control system. There is nothing wrong with using all the means available to you in order to be effective, but you should try to adopt higher values. Do YOU really believe in fucking over some blue-collar worker for a quick buck?

You're telling me i should accept my place at the bottom of the social hierarchy and my extremely unlikely chance to succeed financially when the whole point of my post was that i won't accept that.

That's not what I'm telling you though. Your situation is not fair or natural, like a lot of people say. Don't be a good goy, don't accept anything, but have the balls to be EFFECTIVE.

No shit i need to be effective, if i'm not i'll get caught and end up in jail.

>can't compete in the arena physically or intellectually
>better try violent crime and risk getting sent to prison where I will be at an even greater disadvantage

BECOME A JANITOR

Depends on the type of crime you want to commit

Seeing as you self identify as a brainlet I don't think you'll be able to escape the structures of power in society, nor advance within societal hierarchies

>what is suicide

being a janitor or being in jail for the rest of my life is pretty much the same thing.

You're probably right, might as well try anyways.

become a CNC machinist.
>make money
>little work
>very little to know
>literally anyone can do it if they don't show up to work high.

You'll get caught.
You don't have the social skills to pull it off.
You're going to end up like the guy who robbed the shoe store.

If you want to go into crime, i'd advise you to avoid violent crime entirely, it is too risky and more often than not fails to produce any significant wealth.

If I were you, i'd do everything in my position to learn about a profession or a topic which I can use for good and evil, if I fail at using my skills and knowledge to do good, then I always have the option to use my skills to gain wealth through crime.

The important step here is educating yourself to gain knowledge and use it for good or crime, and to keep your options open, instead of just aimlessly striving for wealth through the use of violence.

White collar crime is the go-to type of crime for those who adopt this mindset, and is less frowned upon by society and the criminal system, so you're less at risk.

Another comment about being a brainlet, you can achieve the same as someone with a higher IQ, although it will take more effort and time, but it's still possible nonetheless.

Learn a trade skill or join the army.

It's not like you need to be smart to work a desk job

if you're going for crime don't do anything that actually harms anyone else. grow and sell weed or something but don't go around robbing people

wtf is a brainlet

is hacking banks for $ realisticaly achievable with years of training?

seems like all good hackers were fucking born that way, already hacking pro when 18yo

Some growing up would be good, too.

>I'm a manlet
Not a big issue.
>a brainlet
Are you? How do you know?
Let's assume you are. Brainlets make up half of the population...but we don't have a 50% unemployment or suicide rate. There are still things that a "brainlet" can do, but you have to get over the complex.
Everyone's got problems. Some people want to be pilots but discover halfway through that program that they're color-blind. Some people are smart but have absolutely none of the upbringing needed to take advantage of that and will spend the first half of their lives playing catch-up. A lot of people are dumb as a box of rocks, but get easy desk jobs because they have family ties.
You could even be one of those sad fucks a few decades back who got a PhD in nuclear physics, only to have that entire market demand yanked away as soon as you graduated on account of scare mongering. Imagine that shit, pouring 6 figures and almost a decade of your life into something that society wanted desperately, only to be told "nevermind" at the very end.

None of them are superior or inferior to you, unless they actually shoulder their burdens while you work to make their burdens heavier.

Like, with logic like that... you arent wrong. Huh.

Don't rob people. It's a higher penalty for less reward. Do white collar check and credit card fraud. It's near impossible to catch with little risk. I've seen people make $2000 in a few hours before.

Your time would be better spent sending out Nigerian Prince emails.

I don't think half the population have IQs below 90

Boo fucking hoo, I hope you get shot

I hope i get shot too.

Kek confirms, off yourself

he admitted to being a retard. he wouldn't be able to pull that shit off

you don't need to mess with that bullshit, just buy complete medical records from the dark web and work your way from there

Just because your short does not mean that you cant try to be good at some physical things. You should work out to be super ripped and work on your agility!

you are right its more like 80%

>I'm a manlet and a brainlet
Like most criminals, just don't start crying when you reap what you sow.

Be a JUICY WOOD ELF!

dont do violent crime m8 just shoplift from multinational stores or something. Check your states laws. Often times in canada the clerks or store manager need to see you take something in person they can not rely on cameras. Even then they need to witness you trying to leave the store with the item before they can stop you. Again this is only for some places you would need to check your local laws. But if you are in a place that is similar to this then dress well and dont act suspicious and if you see a manager following you around or peeking around an isle at you then keep walking around the store casualy but drop the shit you pocketed then they cant touch/charge you.

If you screw up and forget to remove the packaging and the security beeper goes off just pretend you didnt hear it and keep casualy walking away and the store clerks probably wont give a fuck. (this happened to me 2 times)

If you are caught the first time then just do whatever the security tells you to do and be polite. They will call the cops and do a quick background check to see if you have a history of crime and if you dont they will give you a warning.

you can get away will stealing lots of shit this way. but be careful if you get too good at it the fbi might get involved like they did for that one guy who was reselling merchandise on the internet and making 50k a year.

No, but enough do.
Truck driving.

hey, (OP)

Learn a trade, faglord. You can learn on fucking youtube you retard. Or just go to any construction site, ask if they need help. Tell them you are ready to learn, work for lower wage initialliy. You'll learn and move up in like a year. Just be smart about things, use common sense. you don't need to be a genius. Btw, most retard in US live better life than high intelligent people in India/China. Just look at rapping niggers in music videos: they are manlets, have IQ in negative yet they make millions. You can make it too.

Be sure to do your robbing in Texas. I hear they roll over for robbers.

>manlet and a brainlet...can't compete...physically or intellectually
Then what the fuck makes you think you'll be good at crime? If you're a brainlet you're not smart enough not to get caught, if you're a manlet you're not gonna be able to take care of yourself in prison when you do get caught.

>Just look at rapping niggers in music videos: they are manlets, have IQ in negative yet they make millions.
lol

I think it depends on who you steal from.