Why does Sup Forums think she's a semite?

Why does Sup Forums think she's a semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
surnamedb.com/Surname/Simonsen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her grandparents were kikes from Denmark
She's at least 1/8 jewish

The question remains...

She tweeted that they fled the Germans, but she's also explicitly said that she isn't Jewish. Either way, 1/8 isn't much is it?

>women in politics at any level

She served Ezra lavant and refusing to name the Jew.
Even the tired old trite Gavin named the Jew even though his masters yanked his leash right after.

>She served Ezra lavant and refusing to name the Jew.
Neither this nor your image mean she's Jewish. It seems she's either trying to protect her image or genuinely doesn't see their influence.

>20 years old female e-celeb
yeah great person to listen to

oy vey

No they were not. You are misinterpreting that tweet. They "fled" Denmark because the Nazis seized their trucking company for the war effort, not because they were Jews.

>trace regions

Don't bother, if you're arguing with someone who still claims she is a Jew after seeing this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

There's a 95% chance you're dealing with a shill, not a genuine person.

1%

Jude, I can tell from her skull shape and seeing quite a few Jude in my time.

Stormfags are just butt hurt that she isn't a racist. And she doesn't like them So what? She is a civic Nationalist that wants to save Europe and the White race. She just doesn't want to hate other races in the process.

I don't. I just think she is bluepilled and should have kept quiet and studied for a while longer.

She shouldn't have put her name on the record so young, now she will be embarrassed in the future as she continues to develop knowledge and principles.

>I can tell from her skull shape and seeing quite a few Jude in my time.

this

Don't speak ill of my glorious conservative goddess

>Female says something not completely retarded
>It's something conservative
>Sup Forums starts worshiping her like some kind of a queen
fuck off you retards

It's because of her real last name.
She isn't really "Lauren Southern". I forgot what her real last name is but it gets autoflagged by the Coincidence Detector and according to Wikipedia it's of Jewish origin

It's tough to say what she really believes because she intentionally avoids some topics. pic related

she looks weirdly english desu.

It's Simonsen and it's a very common Danish surname. There's more Simonsens in Denmark than there are Jews in total in Denmark.

She did this for her entire career up till a few months ago. I wonder who's financing her anti-Arab rhetoric...

She's already a coal burner, so who gives a fuck?

I'm a Hanson and I'm a Jew.
You can tell in this pic, just give her black hair. It's easy. Stupid goyim.

More Christians don't like Arabs than Jews.

Found the Jew trying to shut her down.

Actually we don't care about Arabs as long as they stay out of Europe. Only the Jews invade their homelands.

Yet every outspoken pundit happens to be Jewish. I wonder why they'd ever want to mold public opinion in Goy nations towards defending Israeli interests.

>I'm a Hanson and I'm a Jew.

Ok? What does that have to do with it? I didn't say there are no Jews named Simonsen, just that it's not a "Jewish name" as in most named Simonsens aren't Jews. It's a typical Danish name that just means "son of Simon".

fair warning

Jews get along pretty well with Saudi Arabia.
Christians want Muslims to stay out.

Damn, I wanna get her pregnant.

It's in Europe's best interest to keep muslims out. It's in Israel's interest to get Muslims to flood Europe.

>1/8 jew
You are either a Jew, aka your mom was a Jew, or you are not. There is no "1/8 jew."

One drop is too much.

She is 0% Jew.

Fake news.

Oh shit, the Finn went on vacation to South Africa! She won't see any of this, she will never love you.

Well if here mom is not a jew she is not a jew. So if her mom is not a jew, you are correct.

When will mods delete e celeb threads that are pure r/the_donald cancer? Even some mods on Sup Forums have the balls to delete them.

Blacked when ?

Never trust a bottle blonde.

Looks like a qt Irish lass

Made an infographic to counter yours boyo.

See Jew.

I'm no Finn but thank you for letting me know I have competition.

Fuck off, I've been here for literal yonks. I bet you don't even know what /new/ was.

Irish Jewess a cute

I'd pay to see her blacked. My god.

If you're mercenaries for the Jews like Lauren and the entirety of the Alt-lite it doesn't really matter if you are Jewish or not.

All of these people are traitors until they start telling the truth. It's really not that complicated.

My grandmother is a Danish-German Jew and the names on her family tree are Rebstock, Sorensen, Schlotzer, and Neumann.

>im totally le oldfag xDD
You aren't, you're a dumb plebbitard orbiter and it's painfully obvious. Just drop it dude, she's not going to show you her tits or suck your dick no matter how hard you orbit her or shill for her.

Yeah, and you probably get paid to shill on here. Devious Jews planting b8 all over Sup Forums. Fucking Jews, you are the cancer of all mankind.

>tfw you'll never find her alleged blacked orgy sext tape from 2015

Good infographic but they'll just claim she is lying because these people are either shills or paranoid schizophrenics who see Jews everywhere.

My moms Jewish and I am not.

>Welcome to leaving a religion.

She is a Jew

>she's also explicitly said that she isn't Jewish.
Source?

Where is that pic from? I've seen the pic on the right (her in the press room), but it wasn't tweeted out with the pic attached to it on the left. Where di the pic on the left come from? From her?

Stop spreading disinfo on the internet and get a real job.
see
see: youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Believe what you want buddy. I only subscribed to her channel a few days ago.

See pic >youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

Thumbnail looked like a horsecock behind her.

I like you user

Gotcha. Okay, I'm on board. Lauren is not jewish.

Id fuck her so hard id become jewish.

>IE it would tear my foreskin off.

Fake Jews?
Nigger fucker.
Jew shilling
Mocked white genocide
Smells like piss and Jews semen

hitler accepted 1/4 jew

you know why ? because he wasnt a larper like you

Find someone else to character assassinate Shareblue, you lost this one.

Now this is a hybrid I can get behind

Somebody photoshop her nose.

Jews can blow up twin towers but they could never make a bogus 23 and me result.

She uses a fake last name. Classic jew tactic.
Her real last name is some variation on Simon.

If you honestly looked at that video and thought "Nahh, she's acting, she's probably paid by Mossad" you should seriously consider going to see a mental health professional. That is worrying.

So Johnson is a kike name too? "John" derives from Hebrew just like Simon.

So what. Scarlett Johnson is jewish too.
She's a jew. Get over it and stop looking for woman to worship.

shes not a jew

All of these MUH CONSERVATIVE women are only relevant because of beta orbiting faggots. It's not like they have anything interesting to stay.

Start lifting barbells and gain some fucking dignity. It's pathetic.

I didn't look at any of her shill videos. I don't need some woman to worship. I was going by the screen shot of her 23 and me results.

If you only stopped lying about her being Jewish these threads would die much faster. I'd have no problem with it dying right now but I'm not going to ignore people who spread obvious misinformation. You're bad shill if your intent is to lessen her exposure.

You sound very low IQ. Maybe you should go back to lurking. You can't even formulate arguments, you argue like a woman.

Jews use a matrilineal descent system. If the mother is jewish then you have a jew. Scarlett's mother is a jew.

Stormfags are a lot like Antifa in reverse

While Antifa calls anyone they don't like a Nazi, Stormfags call anyone they don't like a Jew

Neither of them have any basis in fact

Because she said her ancestors "Escaped the Holocaust"

I have a friend who is Polish and his grandparents fled to Russia when the Nazis took Poland.........I call him a Kike all the time and told him grandparents must have been degenerates to run from the based Nazis.

How can you say that? Steven Molyneux is a 50-year-old married father and the greatest Philosopher of all time, and he really really cares what Lauren Southern has to say.

None of these semi-mainstream alt-lite people are trying to appeal to the anti-jew audience anyway.

If she was jewish she'd just fucking say so. You think she'd hide it to appeal to the Stormer audience who won't like her anyway because she doesn't harp about jews? That makes no sense.

Most of these cult of personality figure heads are jewish. When you have someone like her who uses a fake last name it's good to be suspicious.

Never watched a video of hers before. Holy fuck, that voice, 90% sure she injects testosterone.

Yes I do think she would hide it which is why she uses a fake last name (southern). Plus her last name is Simon, which is a jewish name. She also dyes her hair.

Why is her smile so damn creepy?

>Ezra is openly kike
>Milo is openly kike
>Cernovich is openly kike

All alt-lite people are openly kikes. But Lauren for some reason goes through the trouble of faking a DNA test to convince people who don't even like her that she is not Jewish? Get the fuck out of here, if you're serious you are mentally ill.

Simonsen isn't a Jewish name, it's the 34th most common surname in Denmark you idiot. We already went through this.

Zionists jews who want white race to be destroyed by cultural marxism and massive immigration are evil. The rest is ok, maybe she's jew but who cares ? I don't like their beliefs but if they defend Evropa against leftits traitors, rapefugees and muslims it's ok to me.

Yeah but they have her playing a different role. That's why they had her leave rebel media and then she immediately did that migrant boat thing and hung out with identitarians. To give her street credibility with white nationalist They are setting her up to be a white nationalist perhaps. It's hard to say.

I find conservative women's opinions on feminism very interesting being that they're the literal subject of the ideology.

Take your medication. Go outside.

what do you meme by this

"Simonsen. Recorded in over one hundred surname spellings throughout Europe, this interesting surname is of pre- written historical origins. It ultimately derives from the Hebrew personal name "Shimeon", meaning "one who harkens".

surnamedb.com/Surname/Simonsen