www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

elections.virginia.gov/
pamelageller.com/2017/03/fbi-wanted-dead.html/
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
salon.com/2017/05/24/donald-trump-must-be-getting-desperate-does-he-really-think-thuggish-corey-lewandowski-can-save-him/
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/26/statement-president-donald-j-trump-ramadan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR VIRGINIANS:

THERE IS THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY FOR THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION ON JUNE 13, IT IS A OPEN PRIMARY SO YOU JUST HAVE TO REQUEST A REPUBLICAN BALLOT

COREY A. STEWART IS OUR GUY

>wants to remove Dem gerrymandering

>DEPORTED 8000 illegals at once, dropping crime by 48.7 percent

>Supported Trump BEFORE the convention

>STILL won in Prince William County despite his extreme views

>wants to pass new laws to protect Virginia's statues from the "Radical left"

>called his opponent, Ed Gillespire, a cuck

INFO ON HOW AND WHERE TO VOTE HERE: elections.virginia.gov/

THE ONLY OTHER OPTION IS Ed Gillespie, an former advisor to Bush. I'd still vote for him if I have to as I refuse to split the vote but anything Bush isn't good persuasion in Virginia

SPREAD THIS INFORMATION TO AS MANY VIRIGNIANS AS YOU KNOW ANONS

Do you think she prayed for the extermination of Muslims during this Ramadan?

Happy Ramadamadingdong ameribros.

who is this ass lass

AWOO~

Hey hey ho ho
/sg/ is not welcome here

pamelageller.com/2017/03/fbi-wanted-dead.html/

GARLAND, TEXAS

The officer returning fire didn't actually kill them. A CBS report states that a SWAT team came in and executed the suspects with gunshots to the head while they were incapacitated on the ground.
cbsnews.com/news/terrorism-in-garland-texas-what-the-fbi-knew-before-the-2015-attack/
Also take note that Dutch nationalist Geert Wilders was the keynote speaker at the contest and the FBI were prepared to be complicit in his assassination.

Of course, or at the very least for Catholics to start defending themselves

REHNALD BLIMPF

this thread is fine. you had me worried for nothing

Do you really want to know?

I warn you: She's Russian.

>Mr. Brezinski, I want to ask your permission to marry Mika.
>No.
>You give me no choice Zbig. I'm sorry. Tell Lori I love her.

>shared obligation to reject violence, to pursue peace, and to give to those in need who are suffering from poverty or conflict.
Topkek, the exact opposite is going to happen just like every Ramadan.

I kinda know that, but hearing how BTFO'd they are like music to my ears.
No, I know they got lost badly, but there were less turnout from both sides. Moreso from repubs so they won with less margin. So turnout will be key in these elections

Why does /sg/ hate Trump? He has pretty much cucked Turkey out of Syria and is stabilizing it's boarders, wouldn't they want this?

STOP MURDERING PEOPLE, JOE. MIKA'S DAD? REALLY?

How many seats could Democrats realistically win in the House? I'm starting to believe no matter how many times MSM says shit there's a majority of voters who give zero fucks about them and don't believe them anyway.

I leave for a few days and Zbigniew dies? America is slowly but surely becoming great again.

Sorry Mika, but your dad was kind of a dick.

Muh airfields!

I don't know but thanks for not bullying me over the chant that isn't even right
Hey hey ho ho
/sg/ has got to go

Is anime inherently red pill?

I hope my girl Emma is just taking the jew money and isn't actually a lefty

AWOOVEMENT
they can't silence us, like Seth Rich

Reposting, missed the cut off.

They fell for the "centrism" meme.
The Conservative Party decided to make a move for the floating voters who decide every election here, whom the Conservatives mistakenly assumed were "muh radical enlightened centrists". These floating voters aren't ideological centrists at all though - they're people without a party who are concerned about the economy and security. They're actually natural conservatives, not skittish retards who randomly decide which party to vote for. But anyway, the Conservatives decided to move leftwards to try to hoover these mythical "centrists" up, only to find that there were none there. But by shifting leftwards, they lost a lot of people who originally supported them for their actual conservative politics. It was a major error.

Did Mika disavow her dad in time?

When asked about what they thought about the whole reporter being body slammed thing almost everyone said they don't believe the media. The woman on Fox reporting it too was pissed as fuck about it. No one believes them anymore and they continue to act like elitists.

What did he do? Did he forget to disavow?

FRIKLD EMPF

They will keep failing.The Montana special election proved that people absolutely hate the dem party now.
Not even scandals matters now.

AMERICA NO!

She knows that all can be saved through Christ.
And those who won't will live by the sword and will die by it.

bluepilled
liking little girls or boys, even fake ones is degenerate
You are better than this.

What what the last image that he saw? Requesting images of his final moments.

He's a kike puppet that sells weapons to people who hates them, and is bombing ISIS but he kills their families too so he's bad because muh chilluns. He also bombed the Syrian empty airfield because of muh gassed chilluns, so that makes him double bad???

They don't like Trump because they see him buddying up with Bibi and bombing an airfield that's already completely operational again. Basically, Trump (in their eyes) is a kike puppet and a neocon even though Jeb! or Hillary would have already invaded Syria and executed Assad. People forget that Trump becoming POTUS doesn't mean he becomes an absolute dictator or that he has full executive power. It takes time to break through and achieve even his constitutionally mandated powers. I don't blame the folks in /sg/ - they are just as cultish around Assad as some of us here are around Trump.
Plus, shitposting is welcome when there's barely anything fucking happening.

BODYSLAMMED

>idiotacy

Only regular Joes worry.

Wow you poo poo heads are still making these threads? Cringe much?

When is the next Trump rally?? I'm suffocating to death without my daily dose.

>when Trump is president he will be impeached because of all the overwhelming evil he's done!
>the worst thing is them leaving out a spouse on their facebook pics

welcome to the best timeline

I'm also suffocating to death but that's because of THIS INSANE FUCKING HEAT JESUSCHRIST
I HATE THIS PLACE IN SUMMER

the day the french first lady has no fashion sense, is the death of france.

she is way too old to be wearing a mini skirt

It's almost like you've only looked for and seen degenerate anime

JUNE

TOOOOOOOOOO SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS

The Jew fears the Samurai

Is there any truth to that Refugee thing people keep talking about? Did Trump really allow more to come in?

Classcuck faggots

Because he broke his promise to stay out of Syria

No, anime is shit and gay

>3 leakers caught
>War Room being created to specifically BTFO the Muh Russia meme
>legal team made up of the most savage and dangerous Attack Jews of all time is being assembled
>Corey is coming back

When Trump gets back from Europe, it's all out war.

Because he hurt his planes which hurt his fee fees.

Oh, do we have ground troops in Syria? No, we aren't. Are we currently bombing Syria? No, we aren't.

There is truth to the state department increasing the cap. Even the Breitbart article states it's completely unclear if Trump okay'd this change or not. Convenient that he's overseas busy on his first fucking foreign trip. We'll see what happens within the next few days. If it's not changed or reverted, that means Trump is okay with allowing ~1,500 shitskins in every week.

>jidf trying to pitch /sg/ and /ptg/ against eachother
wew lad

No, it's some Congress deadline thing that kicked in, Trump will bust some teeth when he gets back.

People don't realize how much of the government just goes on retarded autopilot.

Have you ever been reprimanded when you were growing up?

>>Corey is coming back

salon.com/2017/05/24/donald-trump-must-be-getting-desperate-does-he-really-think-thuggish-corey-lewandowski-can-save-him/

Sorry, postponed

GET YOUR TACTICAL POPCORN
AND WEAPONIZED SODA
AND GET READY FOR HAPPENINGS

Because /sg/ are a bunch of Muslim cocksuckers.

>cult of drumpf general
p-pls supreme leader let me suck your dick
inb4 a leaf xD

It's just so tiring. I honestly didn't mind /sg/, but it seems like this retarded Shi'ite "death to America" clique has taken it over, which is sad, since a year ago they were a top-tier general

>Cutting off the bottom half where he calls out terrorists
Clever.

Source of pic: whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/05/26/statement-president-donald-j-trump-ramadan

>The Montana special election proved that people absolutely hate the dem party now.

It also proved they HATE the MSM passionately.

Murdoch Jews are intentionally tanking Fox News to win their bid/approval for SkyNet in Europe. Rush Limbaugh was talking about this all week. Murdochs think they can bounce back after playing coy for a while...

>idiotacy
Fantastic satire...

WHAT HAVE I MISSED

>that title

It was hardly a scandal. That twitter pic of the journalist in the back of an ambulance holding up his broken fucking glasses is just the most pathetic thing. I'm surprised he didn't complain more about his vagina getting torn from being body slammed so hard

I only go there for the latest information and they're still good for that

don't worry about it

Anyone know any good mods for Warband? The Deus Vult mod is pretty great, but it may have made companions too stronk. Also the Turks are too weak. Seriously all it takes for me to take a city filled with 325-375 roaches is 72-77 men.

He and Mika's mom look like siblings to anyone else? It's disturbing me.

You aren't fooling anyone, dumb fuck low IQ chink.

Yeah, thats true.

>that headline
Yep that's Salon alright. Can they be anymore asspained?

It's like they're perfectly setting themselves up to eat a mountain of crow. How much can Salon get BTFO'd before they're shamed into silence?

Well, we actually do have ground troops in Syria. Mostly SF and artillery. They aren't actively trying to topple Assad however, but instead going after ISIS.

He JUST gave you the basic gestalt.

>No, it's some Congress deadline thing that kicked in

That's more accurate.

Also, the NYT story shilling it mentions, way down, that refugee processing is being slow-walked to a massive degree now. As in, takes forevah to get vetted / approved.

Also note that once SCOTUS upholds Trump's EO, the refugee flow goes to zero for quite a while. And may never restart.

I thought the same. Very creepy

>Corey is coming back

Manafort next?

Make sure you vote for Corey Sewart

I thought that was his face photoshopped onto the other at first glance.

The only one I future issue I see from all of this is what exactly are we going to do with these Kurds we armed.

Goddamn, it's like he married a genderswapped clone of himself.
Or it's just a Pence who married another Pence.

As kek commands

You ask a lot of questions, kraut.

Rinsed Penis is going to be named ambassador to Greece and Corey is going to be chief of staff.

I'm white as a sheet faggot. enjoy your reddit general